Getting it straight; Pamela Geller is a nut.

The left will defend Islam because they have a common enemy, Christians and Israel.

NONE of them are enemies.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Christians and Israel are enemies of the left. What's your problem?

Acording to really stupid people like you. Are you seriously trying to infer that neither Jews or Christians ever vote democrat?
I'm pointing out that the left views conservative Christians and Israel as foes.

The left will defend Islam because they have a common enemy, Christians and Israel.

NONE of them are enemies.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Christians and Israel are enemies of the left. What's your problem?

Acording to really stupid people like you. Are you seriously trying to infer that neither Jews or Christians ever vote democrat?
I'm pointing out that the left views conservative Christians and Israel as foes.

Based on what, exactly? The opinion of like-minded ditto-heads?

You don't
Lets get some things straight what Geller did was thumb her nose at radical Islam and yes she knew this contest would piss them off but lets not forget this either these cartoons were not being published, the event was not being broadcast on television or streamed live on the web the cartoons were not being displayed outside for anyone driving by to see. So have we no reached the point where we can't or shouldn't even say or do things in private that might offend muslims? Whats next should we not say or do things in our own home that might anger Muslims? Once you start down this road where does it end?

Not the point.
My reason for making this thread was the absurdity and extent the divided left vs right America has come to.
On one side you have a woman whose many-many ludicrous rants and writings and downright hilarious claims against random targets, the current one being Islam...hosting an event to serve no purpose other than to create drama so she can get in front of cameras. That is who this woman is. PERIOD. If you are the least bit familiar with her writings and "Ancient Alienish" wild claims against whatever - you would know this.
On the other side you have no less lunatic radicals firing guns at buildings over cartoons.
It is pure insanity. It isn't a "right vs left" issue.
It is two totally f*cked up sides being the lunatics they are.
You don't get it. Geller has a right to do what she does without being murdered for it in America. You should be defending her, regardless of your opinion of what she says.

Correct, she does not deserve to be murdered. That being said, I do not support her, because she is a stupid fucking ****.
You still don't get it. You support free speech or not?

I support ideas, not speech. If some asshole thinks it's cool to cuss out an old lady and I ask him to stop and tells me to Fuck off, I might stick my foot up his ass.

No, I don't support all free speech and neither do you.
So you believe you are entitled to assault someone who doesn't obey your command. Nazi.

No. I
A Christian baker refuses to bake a gay wedding cake and the left goes bezerk. Muslims throw homosexuals off a building roof top and the left is silent.

Start a thread about it.
Don't need a thread to periodically point out leftist hateful propaganda.

Periodically, eh?
Yeah. The left wants us to believe Pamela Gellar is the problem, not Islam. You stupid fuck.

You don't
Not the point.
My reason for making this thread was the absurdity and extent the divided left vs right America has come to.
On one side you have a woman whose many-many ludicrous rants and writings and downright hilarious claims against random targets, the current one being Islam...hosting an event to serve no purpose other than to create drama so she can get in front of cameras. That is who this woman is. PERIOD. If you are the least bit familiar with her writings and "Ancient Alienish" wild claims against whatever - you would know this.
On the other side you have no less lunatic radicals firing guns at buildings over cartoons.
It is pure insanity. It isn't a "right vs left" issue.
It is two totally f*cked up sides being the lunatics they are.
You don't get it. Geller has a right to do what she does without being murdered for it in America. You should be defending her, regardless of your opinion of what she says.

Correct, she does not deserve to be murdered. That being said, I do not support her, because she is a stupid fucking ****.

I support ideas, not speech. If some asshole thinks it's cool to cuss out an old lady and I ask him to stop and tells me to Fuck off, I might stick my foot up his ass.

So you believe you are entitled to assault someone who doesn't obey your command. Nazi.

I do what I want; if the cops want to bust me for it, fine. How does that make me a Nazi?

No. I
A Christian baker refuses to bake a gay wedding cake and the left goes bezerk. Muslims throw homosexuals off a building roof top and the left is silent.

Start a thread about it.

Periodically, eh?
Yeah. The left wants us to believe Pamela Gellar is the problem, not Islam. You stupid fuck.

^^^^^ Oppresing my freedom of speech!!!

Talking to you reminds me of attempting to converse with every other ditto-head I have ever encountered.

You don't

I do what I want; if the cops want to bust me for it, fine. How does that make me a Nazi?
Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

Dude, WTF is the matter with you?

No. I

Start a thread about it.

Periodically, eh?

Can't you admit it? You want Pamela Gellar to shut up while you ignore Islam terrorists going about their business. You're a coward punk. You get all righteous because a woman stands up to Islamist terrorists so you attack the woman. Coward.

Are you drunk?

Why, nothing. I'm fine. What's the matter?

No. I
Start a thread about it.

Periodically, eh?

Can't you admit it? You want Pamela Gellar to shut up while you ignore Islam terrorists going about their business. You're a coward punk. You get all righteous because a woman stands up to Islamist terrorists so you attack the woman. Coward.

If I see an Islamist terrorist trying to kill someone, He would get shot in his eye.

Why are you presuming that I would support terrorism?

How am I "attacking a woman?" I am exercising my right to free speech.

Are you drunk?

Why, nothing. I'm fine. What's the matter?

Was wondering why you keep trying to insult me as a way to prove your point.

That's the Mark of an ignoramus.

No. I

Periodically, eh?

If I see an Islamist terrorist trying to kill someone, He would get shot in his eye.

So am I. Carry on.

Periodically, eh?

So am I. Carry on.

Then what's your fucking point?

If I make a declarative statement and you call me a Nazi, that's called social control through negative reinforcement.

How is that any different that making derogatory comments directed at Gellar for her stupid display of useless and antagonistic dumbassery?

Last edited:

So am I. Carry on.

What's your fucking problem with a woman standing up to Islamist terrorists?

So am I. Carry on.

She did not stand up to anyone; she participated in a very unessesary display of childish and irresponsible taunting, when she knew full well that someone else could be seriously hurt or murdered.

So am I. Carry on.

She did not stand up to anyone; she participated in a very unessesary display of childish and irisponsible taunting, when she knew full well that someone else could be seriously hurt or murdered.
You're defending Islamist terrorists.

So am I. Carry on.

She did not stand up to anyone; she participated in a very unessesary display of childish and irisponsible taunting, when she knew full well that someone else could be seriously hurt or murdered.
You're defending Islamist terrorists.

You are an intellectually dishonest ass-hat. Where did I defend terrorist? Please point it out for the class, retard.

Forum List

Back