Ginsburg and Civil War

I heard of a poll that just came out stating that 31% of people surveyed believes that we are on the brink of another civil war. While I don't believe that for a minute, that concern doesn't surprise me with the hatred of Trump spewed by the MSM on a daily basis.

Civil war would mean a lot of deaths, and while leftists are extremely violent people, I just can't see it.

The announcement today of Kennedy leaving the court to spend the rest of his days fishing has probably made record alcohol sales in liberal cities and states, I still don't see the left getting violent enough to start this war. However..........

Would this be more of a reality if something happened to Justice Ginsburg? She is an elderly lady and certainly more prone to illness or death than any other Justice; not that I'm hoping for such a thing. But would such an unfortunate incident make this so-called civil war more of a reality in the US?

The media is a mind controlling machine. Another new poll came out that said 51% approve of the Trump economy. My only question was, WTF are these other 49% that think the economy isn't doing great? Brainwashing media.
The followup question after reading the OP would be, what would the progressive left fight this war with? It seems more than a few of them abhor guns, are somehow scared of them it seems... I duno?

Cons are 'brave' to walk into a Burber King in some small town in Alabama with a rifle over their shoulder.

You've never seen one do that in Chicago, or Detroit, or anywhere else people are armed. Because conservatives are cowards that feel puffed up when they scare women and children in a restaurant, but they are far too cowardly to walk down the street of some place where people also have guns on them and aren't afraid to use them.

Conservatives your bravado is phony bullshit and you know it. You don't think liberals own guns? LOL Good, you keep that fantasy in your head.

Actually, conservatives do carry guns where others may have them. I don't normally carry mine during the day, but if I'm going to be out at night, my gun is with me to protect myself from others with guns. The reason we carry guns are because of liberals. Liberals are very violent people you know.

I heard of a poll that just came out stating that 31% of people surveyed believes that we are on the brink of another civil war. While I don't believe that for a minute, that concern doesn't surprise me with the hatred of Trump spewed by the MSM on a daily basis.

Civil war would mean a lot of deaths, and while leftists are extremely violent people, I just can't see it.

The announcement today of Kennedy leaving the court to spend the rest of his days fishing has probably made record alcohol sales in liberal cities and states, I still don't see the left getting violent enough to start this war. However..........

Would this be more of a reality if something happened to Justice Ginsburg? She is an elderly lady and certainly more prone to illness or death than any other Justice; not that I'm hoping for such a thing. But would such an unfortunate incident make this so-called civil war more of a reality in the US?

The media is a mind controlling machine. Another new poll came out that said 51% approve of the Trump economy. My only question was, WTF are these other 49% that think the economy isn't doing great? Brainwashing media.
Media is the only thing holding Trump acvountable. It sure isnt the sycophant Republicans or his disciples. They wont even call him on his lies.

Accountable? Over 80% of their reporting on Trump is negative. In this kind of economy, do you really believe they would be doing the same if Hil-Liar were President? They would be holding monthly parades.

Shoemaker made a statement that Trump should not nominate a Supreme Court judge because Republicans stopped Obama from nominating one during an election year. Let’s see how many in the MSM point out the lie that It was a Presidential election year and not midterms.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Spot On. If their Hitlery had achieved what Trump has, they would be gushing over her and throwing her daily parades. They're liars and hypocrites. It is what it is.

One thing for sure, she would have received a Peace Prize by now. They give those things to Democrat for doing nothing.

The followup question after reading the OP would be, what would the progressive left fight this war with? It seems more than a few of them abhor guns, are somehow scared of them it seems... I duno?

Cons are 'brave' to walk into a Burber King in some small town in Alabama with a rifle over their shoulder.

You've never seen one do that in Chicago, or Detroit, or anywhere else people are armed. Because conservatives are cowards that feel puffed up when they scare women and children in a restaurant, but they are far too cowardly to walk down the street of some place where people also have guns on them and aren't afraid to use them.

Conservatives your bravado is phony bullshit and you know it. You don't think liberals own guns? LOL Good, you keep that fantasy in your head.

Actually, conservatives do carry guns where others may have them. I don't normally carry mine during the day, but if I'm going to be out at night, my gun is with me to protect myself from others with guns. The reason we carry guns are because of liberals. Liberals are very violent people you know.

Or at least when your small circle of paranoids gets together that's what you tell each other. Don't SAY it derpy, sling a rifle and go walk downthe streets in Chicago. Wear a large wooden sign that reads 'White power motherfuckers, I'm hear to take names and unload clips'.

Until you actually do something like that and film it NOTHING you say has any meaning. You are just another little boy in his underwear in his mommy's basement threatening people from a computer desk. Which has less than no meaning.

Or at least when your small circle of paranoids gets together that's what you tell each other. Don't SAY it derpy, sling a rifle and go walk downthe streets in Chicago. Wear a large wooden sign that reads 'White power motherfuckers, I'm hear to take names and unload clips'.

Until you actually do something like that and film it NOTHING you say has any meaning. You are just another little boy in his underwear in his mommy's basement threatening people from a computer desk. Which has less than no meaning.

In other words, you want violent black criminals to take care of a problem you're too much of a pussy to deal with yourself.

In other words, you want violent black criminals to take care of a problem you're too much of a pussy to deal with yourself.

So you're too scared to do what you claim you'll do and you change the subject.

That doesn't sound cowardly to you?

It's always the same with you faggots. The best way to deal with evil white racists who dared disagree with me? Send em into some shithole American city with a swastika stapled to his forehead and let the black people rip him to shreds.

I didn't threaten anybody, you are hallucinating again. Part of carrying a firearm is knowing the law and knowing when you are allowed to use it. Liberals just use guns and end up in jail for 20 years or on death row.

I have no reason to provoke anybody in order to use my gun. It's there in case I need it--not because I do want to use it.

And God forbid, if that time should ever come, I'll be prepared and use it legally like the thousands that do every year, putting criminal liberals in their place which is jail or in the morgue.

It's always the same with you faggots. The best way to deal with evil white racists who dared disagree with me? Send em into some shithole American city with a swastika stapled to his forehead and let the black people rip him to shreds.

You're scared, you proved what I said. All you have to do is live with it rather than continue your fake bravado and your frantic attempt to sidestep the truth.

That's all.

I didn't threaten anybody, you are hallucinating again. Part of carrying a firearm is knowing the law and knowing when you are allowed to use it. Liberals just use guns and end up in jail for 20 years or on death row.

I have no reason to provoke anybody in order to use my gun. It's there in case I need it--not because I do want to use it.

And God forbid, if that time should ever come, I'll be prepared and use it legally like the thousands that do every year, putting criminal liberals in their place which is jail or in the morgue.

The force-field you have up around your bubble is ten feet thick so nevermind Percy. You need your fantasies to remain in place far be it from me to shake them loose.

Look! A confederate flag! Why aren't you saluting?

Not a chance Sotomayor goes unless she is so outnumbered she gets aggravated and retires.

She's not healthy.

From a 2009 Slate article:
Why Judge Sotomayor's diabetes shouldn't be ignored.

Almost 50 years ago, her immune system mistakenly attacked and destroyed the parts of her pancreas that secrete insulin. She was lucky to live in modern times; just a century ago, the average child diagnosed with diabetes could expect to live only one year.

Yes, this. She was ill before her appointment; most expected her to be gone after maybe 10 years.

As much as some Americans and foreign cinephiles fantasize about a second shooting US civil war, my money remains on any drastic domestic power changes going down behind the scenes. Most Americans still don't realize just how close we came to military coup prior to the 2016 election. That said we should all pray for no nationwide civil conflict while accepting the cold steel truth that any shooting war on US soil would essentially end day to day life as we know it. Think about it. Who could you trust in such an event? Your neighbor? The Dunkin's owner down the street? Your priest or pastor? Who would deliver produce to your Wal Marts and Giants? What about fuel deliveries to mini marts and shipments of prescription meds?

Still, its mostly just MSM hype. The other side is not taking Kennedy departure to well but open revolt over a Ginsberg loss? Don't really see her as powder keg material and in addition to federal government infrastructure we are protected by state, county and local civic governments should one or more layers fail. Overall I think we could see rioting, 60's flavor bombings and sporadic targeted domestic terrorism, but the odds of a free for all are very low. We Americans love our day to day normality so it behooves us all to preserve it democratically.

I'm pretty sure Trump will know what is going on, don't you?

If ginsberg goes while Trump is President......Trump and his family had better be well protected, the left is going to go insane.....

They are already insane. Did you hear Mad Max saying people should always harass Trump’s people and supporters? The woman is a banana peel from slipping into the psycho ward.

We need to encourage Democrats to nominate her. She's the perfect Democrat; the gimps are already going to split between the 'Socialist' cranks and the mentally ill degenerates and assorted race warriors in their latino and black demographics.

Last edited:

They'll ride unicorns that fart rainbows.

To be clear, I hope the old bitch does get sick and die. I also hope the evil slug is subjected to fucking token negro care. But, as it is she gets better medical care then any non government employee does and as such, she is not likely to croak any time soon. The old slut already danced with the reaper when she had cancer of the pancreas. Our best hope is that one of the legs snaps off her shower chair and she breaks a hip and begins the death spiral.

As for the civil war. I’ll point to the ANTIFA fags. That’s who he left has as soldiers. Go back and look at their footage. Not once did the fags ever stand and fight unless it was 5 or more of them on one guy, typically and elderly woman. So another civil war started by he left would end up like their last civil war with the left being humiliated and kept under a boot heel for many years after.

The media is a mind controlling machine. Another new poll came out that said 51% approve of the Trump economy. My only question was, WTF are these other 49% that think the economy isn't doing great?

They don't want the economy to be great. Their worst fear:

Their anger is a giveaway. In poker, it’s called a “tell.” A tell is a little thing a player does that gives away the hand he’s holding. Liberals’ tell is how they constantly bemoan success, and what their tell tells us is that they are eager to trade our prosperity for their power.

But what do they care about our prosperity anyway? They are actively against our prosperity! Proud, self-sufficient people don’t need or want them. The entire business model of the Democratic Party is to keep Democratic constituencies poor and then give them money looted from non-Democratic constituencies. If the Democratic constituencies stop needing handouts, uh oh. What would they need the Dems for anymore?

Kurt Schlichter - It Is Terrible To Be A Liberal In 2018 – Which Is Awesome

Great article. It's like I've been saying for a while, the current political tension has nothing to do with politics but personality. Or, more specifically: psychological stability. Not that a lefty would ever admit to it, but I suspect that deep down they know they're flaky weirdos. That's why they champion the weirdest causes like indoctrinating 5 year old boys into transgenderism, why they can't accept that actions have consequences like being separated from your kids if you try to illegally sneak across the border, why they can't accept that sometimes life just isn't fair.

Sorry to go off topic there but it's not like we can ever have an honest discussion with the raving leftwing lunatics on this forum anyway.

Well, the bigger issue is the country having devolved to the point where these filthy lunatic scum deviants are even an issue and could influence policy in the first place. THAT is the scary part of all this, and the part that is not easily corrected, except via deportations and/or other means. Good news is there is precedent for that, and from left wing Heroes like Lincoln and the Founder of the Democratic Party himself, Thomas Jefferson. And several others, like Woodrow Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, etc.

Thanks for your insight and personal take on the matter. There is also the argument that being obviously conspicuous for the point of stirring up fear is not exactly advisable... lol CCF are more appropriate for the urban and suburban landscape as the whole point is; not to draw attention, not to cause fear, to be prepared situationally in the natural confluence of events.

This hearkens back to the 'affray' laws of the 14th century Europe which were adopted by the early colonists in New England. An insightful paper on this for any interested in the early genesis of some of our current laws.

file:///C:/Users/chris/AppData/Local/Temp/SSRN-id2675621.pdf

2 Moore v Madigan, 702 F.3d 933, 936 (7th. Cir. 2012)(“ Some weapons do not terrify the public (such as wellconcealed weapons), and so if the statute was (as it may have been) intended to protect the public from being frightened or intimidated by the brandishing of weapons, it could not have applied to all weapons or all carriage of weapons. Blackstone's summary of the statute is similar: "the offence of riding or going armed, with dangerous or unusual weapons, is a crime against the public peace, by terrifying the good people of the land." 4 Commentaries on the Law of England 148-49 (1769) (emphasis added).”) State v. Dawson, 159 SE2d 1, 7 (N.C. 1968)(“ Blackstone states that `the offense of riding or going armed with dangerous or unusual weapons, is a crime against the public peace, by terrifying the good people of the land; and is particularly prohibited by the statute of Northampton, 2 Edward III, ch. 3, upon pain of forfeiture of the arms, and imprisonment during the King's pleasure.' … Hawkins, treating of offenses against the public peace under the head of `Affrays,' pointedly remarks, `but granting that no bare words in judgment of law carry in them so much terror as to amount to an affray, yet it seems certain that in some cases there may be an affray, where there is no actual violence, as where a man arms himself with dangerous and unusual weapons in such a manner as will naturally cause a terror to the people, which is said to have been always an offense at common law and strictly prohibited by many statutes.'”) footnotes deleted; U.S. v. Greeno, 679 F.3d 510, 519 (6th Cir. 2012)(“ At common law, the right to keep and bear arms was not unlimited. For example, there was a historical tradition prohibiting the possession of dangerous or unusual weapons.”) Peruta v.County of San Diego, 742 F.3d 1144. 1154 (“Although Blackstone elsewhere described a fourteenth-century English statute that forbad the "riding or going armed with dangerous or unusual weapons," that prohibition was understood to cover carriage of uncommon, frightening weapons only.”) State v. Moyle, 705 P.2d 740, 752 (Oe. 1985)(“ The recognition at common law of the social value in providing citizens a sense of personal security was reflected in such offenses as "affray" and "riding or going armed with dangerous or unusual weapons" which were proscribed because of their "tendency to disturb the peace and tranquillity of the community" and "to terrify the king's subjects."”) Tyler v. Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Derpt., 775 F.3d 308, 319, 320 (6th Cir. 2014)(“ Similarly, Blackstone described how the "offence of riding or going armed, with dangerous or unusual weapons, is a crime against the public peace, by terrifying the good people 320*320 of the land, and is particularly prohibited by the statute of Northampton, 2 Edw. III, c. 3." Id. at *149.”); State v. Huntly, 25 N.C. (4 Ired.) 418 (N.C. 1843)(“ Robert S. Huntly… did arm himself with pistols, guns, knives and other dangerous and unusual weapons and, being so armed, did go forth and exhibit himself openly, both in the day time and in the night, to the good citizens of Anson.”
3 William Blackstone , 2 COMMENTARIES ON THE LAWS OF ENGLAND 110 (1838).

Everyone can cut and paste. When you learn to type your own thoughts let us know, until then not interested in two pages of lazy computer vomit.
No problem Newton, I'll bear that in mind next time... :) By the sounds of it 'touchy' subject matter for you... lol

Trump placing two more strict constituionalist's would be awesome.. And the left would go insane!
They've really done a number on you guys in convincing you those conservatives are constitultionalists. Again...the right leaning justices also partake in judicial activism including Scalia. They are fine with going beyond the constitution when it suits their ideological agenda.
Try duping others... The Constitution is not a living document. Unlike you i understand ORIGINAL INTENT and what the dangers are they faced and those same ones we face today.. I laugh that you think Scalia went beyond the original intent when he was one who explained it to most Americans..

Media is the only thing holding Trump acvountable. It sure isnt the sycophant Republicans or his disciples. They wont even call him on his lies.
You mean like they did for Hillary and Obama.....

Those people lied out of their assess daily and you all ate it up as truth,,,

To be clear, I hope the old bitch does get sick and die. I also hope the evil slug is subjected to fucking token negro care. But, as it is she gets better medical care then any non government employee does and as such, she is not likely to croak any time soon. The old slut already danced with the reaper when she had cancer of the pancreas. Our best hope is that one of the legs snaps off her shower chair and she breaks a hip and begins the death spiral.

As for the civil war. I’ll point to the ANTIFA fags. That’s who he left has as soldiers. Go back and look at their footage. Not once did the fags ever stand and fight unless it was 5 or more of them on one guy, typically and elderly woman. So another civil war started by he left would end up like their last civil war with the left being humiliated and kept under a boot heel for many years after.

I think one more good judge just may be the spark that starts the fire. Democrats think they own the country. They think everybody should fall in line the way they do. Look at how their commie judges tried to stop Trump multiple times. They hate the American electoral system and the freedom of choice that goes with it. They hate the idea of not having at least some control as well as hating the US Constitution.

If ginsberg goes while Trump is President......Trump and his family had better be well protected, the left is going to go insane.....

They are already insane. Did you hear Mad Max saying people should always harass Trump’s people and supporters? The woman is a banana peel from slipping into the psycho ward.

We need to encourage Democrats to nominate her. She's the perfect Democrat; the gimps are already going to split between the 'Socialist' cranks and the mentally ill degenerates and assorted race warriors in their latino and black demographics.

I think the problem is the Democrats can't shut her up. Just think what would happen if some kook seriously hurt or killed somebody based on her cue just before the midterms. The Democrats couldn't afford anything like that even with the MSM making it a one day story.

Forum List

Back