God doesn't overpower Satan?

British Protestants are the worst.

Their origins are not just from betrayal of the first Christian church Catholicism a sin..

King Henry the 8th supported Protestantism for England because he wanted a sinful divorce.

British Protestants are suckie in general huge greedy, genocidal war mongering maniacs, deceptive & manipulative.

You have abortion, & a lot of other nonsense.
thats exactly the way father DeLucci would have replied to what i said....

Catholics might have flaws, but Protestantism is a flaw & division.

Typical deceptive Protestant you are ignoring your sins while picking on Catholics for their less numerous flaws.
God's TRUE church is a TINY FLOCK

You sound similar to a Jehova Witness.

If God made life, why would must of them go to Hell?
This is a trial run to test you. Satan is a tool God uses to force you to fight. You can't build muscle without struggle. God wants you to build character in this life. If you don't, you wont be in the next.

No, I'm not JW.

Gnostic bibles support reincarnation.

That throws a wrench in your philosophy.

Typical deceptive Protestant you are ignoring your sins while picking on Catholics for their less numerous flaws.

This is a trial run to test you. Satan is a tool God uses to force you to fight. You can't build muscle without struggle. God wants you to build character in this life. If you don't, you wont be in the next.

No, I'm not JW.

If that is your belief, believe what you want.

It's clear the Bible is not your foundation since you b.c. believe it is the words of flawed men. There is NOTHING to discuss with you because you have no foundation. You only exist to argue

So, God allows Satan to have power, interesting.
he is a fallen angel....still way more than what we are...
He's a pussy. I have Yeshua on my side and can send him away in a heartbeat.
I wish I had the same power over the tax devil
One of my friends is of a Polish Catholic background.

He thinks technology & chemicals are demonic, and being used to turn the World into Hell.

Interesting,
Global warming he believes is just Satan trying to turn the World into Hell.

This actually makes some sense.

But, I wouldn't say its proven, but its interesting that our tech & chemicals we use tend to come from (IN THE GROUND)
AKA potentially towards Hell.

and that they appear to destroy life, and warming of the planet.

It could just be coincidental, however.

Keep in mind, a lot of people spoke of ET's, or Star people or what ever, giving man tech, since the begginning of time.

Maybe these are just Demons...... Many people believe Aliens are Demonic.
Only the Catholic ones
maybe to Yeshua he is a pussy,but you and him one on one ....see ya....
Challenge accepted.........
remember this is you against a fallen Angel,Yeshua has to stay out of it...manno de manno....human against angel....you wont last long....
I'll chance it.

No, I'm not JW.

If that is your belief, believe what you want.

It's clear the Bible is not your foundation since you b.c. believe it is the words of flawed men. There is NOTHING to discuss with you because you have no foundation. You only exist to argue

Reincarnation has evidence in both the Gnostic bibles & some compelling stories.

Many people believe Aliens are Demonic
Well, since there are no flesh and blood "aliens," that would make them fallen angels who are stuck on this earth with us.

UFOs are most commonly seen in the deepest sections of the Earth's Oceans the Bermuda & Devils triangles.
What's your point?

That they enter Earths center there.
Now you believe on a hollow earth? Last I saw the earth is a rock

Well, since there are no flesh and blood "aliens," that would make them fallen angels who are stuck on this earth with us.

UFOs are most commonly seen in the deepest sections of the Earth's Oceans the Bermuda & Devils triangles.
What's your point?

That they enter Earths center there.
Now you believe on a hollow earth? Last I saw the earth is a rock

Well, the Earths inside is Hell according to the Bible.

More proof aliens are modern Man's fable.

The speed of light is the speed limit of the universe

Got 45 minutes to kill? Watch light move from the sun to Jupiter. There are no aliens traveling between the stars. What you've seen are fallen Angel's stuck here with us

More proof aliens are modern Man's fable.

The speed of light is the speed limit of the universe

Got 45 minutes to kill? Watch light move from the sun to Jupiter. There are no aliens traveling between the stars. What you've seen are fallen Angel's stuck here with us

Agreed.
Now many techs of man might come from them.

No wonder why tech pollutes & causes cancer.

yea i was an Italian protestant going to high mass on Sundays with all the other degos and catechism school every Wednesday.... you are no different than the fucking priests were when confronted with something they dont want to talk about....

Protestants are typically very deceptive like their Satan they follow.

Note.
You ignore what I say.
Deception from a Protestant.

British Protestants & other Protestants tend to be very deceptive much like the Synagogue of Satan is.

Note you point fingers at Nazi Germany & ignore British Protestant atrocities.

You them go onto blame Nazi Germany as Catholic, which Nazi Germany was dominantly Protestant & butchered Catholics & even Catholic clergy.

Same with Irish Catholics vs Irish Protestants.

Protestants nitpick Catholic IRA terrorists but then ignore the UDA Protestant terrorists & occupiers.

Protestants are traitors.
note.....until you answer what i said back a ways i dont give a shit what you say.....you sound just like Father Bullshitter from St.Marys....

I never denied Catholic flaws you DO DENY that Protestantism is sinful.

Dismissed as a deceptive traitor AKA a Protestant.
no you said catholic is the real deal....if they have flaws,which they have many,then they aint the real deal....organized religion is bullshit today....something you should grasp....

Judging by Catholics who are more organized in structure vs Jews & Protestants.

Then a lack of organization is the issue.

Catholics are far more holy than they are.
catholics,just like other die-hard religious people,only think they are more holy than the others....

i notice you just jumped over what said....the priests and brothers at the cataclysm classes never liked answering questions either....

British Protestants are the worst.

Their origins are not just from betrayal of the first Christian church Catholicism a sin..

King Henry the 8th supported Protestantism for England because he wanted a sinful divorce.

British Protestants are suckie in general huge greedy, genocidal war mongering maniacs, deceptive & manipulative.

You have abortion, & a lot of other nonsense.

as jesus once apparently said...."if you had a garden,do you not pull the weeds out of that garden".........

a angel would be an alien....so would god....
Not according to the left. Aliens are PHYSICAL beings who travel, somehow, between the stars.

The demons are Gods fallen Angel's who lost their war against God and are forced to reside on earth

Has Satan ever done anything as destructive as God like killing all the people and living creatures, killing innocent children in Egypt, torturing Job?

a angel would be an alien....so would god....
Not according to the left. Aliens are PHYSICAL beings who travel, somehow, between the stars.

The demons are Gods fallen Angel's who lost their war against God and are forced to reside on earth
and they are aliens....they sure as hell aint of this earth....

Forum List

Back