Goofy Elizabeth Warren is out of her mind

The ancestor she cited as a Cherokee was actually a white savage who rounded up and killed American Indians. The good thing in lying about being an American Indian? She got an Ivy League education and teaching post

The ancestor she cited as a Cherokee was actually a white savage who rounded up and killed American Indians. The good thing in lying about being an American Indian? She got an Ivy League education and teaching post
right, and isnt it the loons like her who all of a sudden decided that the indians and pilgrims were terrorists?

Wonderful Donald said she's lyin about that and i agree with him.

Perhaps you don' read too good.

I said --- "Link?"
Perhaps you've missed her entire career? It was all based on claiming to be a fake indian.

Perhaps you don't read too good either.
I asked the OP. He's the lush who started the thread with no link to anything whatsoever.
I've given you a link, it's google and warren. She's always been a fake indian.

I don't give a fuck what you've given. Nobody's even talking to you.
And I don't need a link to the issue -- I know it inside out. That's exactly why I'm asking the guy who actually DID start the thread.

He ran away. And I suspect I know why.
Because the OP has interest in engaging you. A left wing true believing moon bat.

I said --- "Link?"
Perhaps you've missed her entire career? It was all based on claiming to be a fake indian.

Perhaps you don't read too good either.
I asked the OP. He's the lush who started the thread with no link to anything whatsoever.
I've given you a link, it's google and warren. She's always been a fake indian.

I don't give a fuck what you've given. Nobody's even talking to you.
And I don't need a link to the issue -- I know it inside out. That's exactly why I'm asking the guy who actually DID start the thread.

He ran away. And I suspect I know why.
Because the OP has interest in engaging you. A left wing true believing moon bat.

That doesn't make a damn lick of sense. :alcoholic:

Wonderful Donald said she's lyin about that and i agree with him.

I said --- "Link?"
WTF do you need a link for?
Have you been under a rock?

Because the fucking OP made an assertion it cannot prove, Dipshit.

Yr Wonkette ran a story about Elizabeth Warren counter-trolling Donald Trump on Twitter, and we learned one very important thing from the now-deleted visitors from the Trumposphere: Jokes about Elizabeth Warren being a Native American are the funniest goddamned thing in the world. As you recall, Warren once checked off a box on a form at Harvard saying she had partial Cherokee ancestry, based on old family lore. While her claim turned out not to be backed by anything but family stories, she also never received any affirmative action benefit from it, either — although on the right, the myth has now arisen that she got her job as an affirmative action hire.

Deleted Comments: Wingnuts Have ONE Joke About Elizabeth Warren. Guess What It Is? Guess!

Yr Wonkette ran a story about Elizabeth Warren counter-trolling Donald Trump on Twitter, and we learned one very important thing from the now-deleted visitors from the Trumposphere: Jokes about Elizabeth Warren being a Native American are the funniest goddamned thing in the world. As you recall, Warren once checked off a box on a form at Harvard saying she had partial Cherokee ancestry, based on old family lore. While her claim turned out not to be backed by anything but family stories, she also never received any affirmative action benefit from it, either — although on the right, the myth has now arisen that she got her job as an affirmative action hire.

Deleted Comments: Wingnuts Have ONE Joke About Elizabeth Warren. Guess What It Is? Guess!
Oh man! I'll take a guess! Is it because she's a liar and fake indian? What do I win?

>> "FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE ARE NUMEROUS PHOTOGRAPHS OF ELIZABETH WARREN’S ANCESTORS DATING BACK TO 1795 AT ANCESTRYdotCOM. NONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS LOOK INDIAN….” <<

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is hilarious. :thup:

Oh man! I'll take a guess! Is it because she's a liar and fake indian? What do I win?

Well, I would say the title Fuckin' Stupidass Wingnut, but you've apparently already won that, so...

Win? I should say so sir, you win an 8 x 10 color glossy photo of Elizabeth Warren's ancestors taken in 1795.
jiji.gif

Lizzie is goofy...
She's the one who started that nonsense with people
who built a business had nothing to do with that business...
Government made it happen....

And Obama ran with it.
But it started with this ding bat.

>> "FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE ARE NUMEROUS PHOTOGRAPHS OF ELIZABETH WARREN’S ANCESTORS DATING BACK TO 1795 AT ANCESTRYdotCOM. NONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS LOOK INDIAN….” <<

Please provide a photo from 1795. Since the first one produced was around 1826 I'm guessing I will be waiting a while?

Win? I should say so sir, you win an 8 x 10 color glossy photo of Elizabeth Warren's ancestors taken in 1795.
jiji.gif
If you could provide that prize I would be more than thrilled since it would be 35 years earlier than the first recorded photographs known.

Please provide a photo from 1795. Since the first one produced was around 1826 I'm guessing I will be waiting a while?

Holy SHIT what a moron.

It's a quote from the site that was linked, Sherlock. The site that mocks morons like the OP who swallow myths without vetting them. It's mocking that kind of gullibility. That's uh.... why I called it "hilarious".

jiji.gif
If you could provide that prize I would be more than thrilled since it would be 35 years earlier than the first recorded photographs known.

Pssst, it was a joke.

:eusa_shifty:

jiji.gif
You wouldn't happen to have a rain dance video of her ancestors from 1800 would you? I'm hoping these kick ass technological wonderous indians even had color by 1810. I'd like those as well.

Forum List

Back