Goofy Elizabeth Warren is out of her mind

----- and your proof?

----- Exactly.

Her claim, where is your link to her proof?

I didn't make a claim here. The OP did.
And then I asked him for proof of that assertion.... which he does not have.

This ain't rocket surgery.
No, it's not. Warren claimed to be native American. So you admit she lied?

I "admit" no such thing, since I have no way to know that.
Nor do you, nor does the OP.

I've got this weird habit --- if I don't have the evidence to make a claim ............... then I don't make that claim.

Your lieeage may vary.

You admitted she can't prove her lie that she's part native Indian

I "admitted" NOTHING. Do you not understand the word "nothing"?

I HAVE MADE NO ASSERTION. Nor have I been presented with any evidence that proves an assertion I questioned.

I'm in no position to "admit" jack shit.

Her claim, where is your link to her proof?

I've got this weird habit --- if I don't have the evidence to make a claim ............... then I don't make that claim.

Your lieeage may vary.

I HAVE MADE NO ASSERTION. Nor have I been presented with any evidence that proves an assertion I questioned.

Your whole defense of Warren is based on that you realize she can't prove her lies

Your lieeage may vary.

Your whole defense of Warren is based on that you realize she can't prove her lies

"Lies" has never been established as such. That's the whole POINT.

I have no need, or standing, do "defend Warren". I stand to defend the English language.

Seems to be a plethora --- sorry, I mean a lot of posters -- sorry, wags... around --- sorry, on this site.. who just don't understand --- sorry get... one-syllable words lately.

Your lieeage may vary.

I have no need, or standing, do "defend Warren". I stand to defend the English language.

Seems to be a plethora --- sorry, I mean a lot of posters -- sorry, wags... around --- sorry, on this site.. who just don't understand --- sorry get... one-syllable words lately.

So why do you think she made up her Indian heritage?

Your lieeage may vary.

Why did you stop beating your wife/husband?

Trump said she's 1/5 native american.
Which means she's the other 4/5's retarded. And that's giving her a fifth she doesn't even deserve. I'm thinking 5/5ths retarded and 0/5ths indian.
Yea, those damn folks, who have degrees, are all retarded. :rolleyes:
Any left wing idiot can get a degree.
But not Right Wingers, apparently.
Not unless they act at least somewhat like they are a left winger.

Your lieeage may vary.

If true, her family did years ago. Experts say it can not be proven or disproven, Since she never asked for or got any advantage for it, the whole thing is ANOTHER GOP phony scandal, dupes.

If true, her family did years ago. Experts say it can not be proven or disproven, Since she never asked for or got any advantage for it, the whole thing is ANOTHER GOP phony scandal, dupes.
Oh please. Warren made her alleged Indian ancestry a political point...Your refusal to acknowledge that makes no difference

Rep. Joseph Kennedy III introduced Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
No doubt, he'll rise to great heights in US politics.

Oh please. Warren made her alleged Indian ancestry a political point...Your refusal to acknowledge that makes no difference

Wrong. Warren didn't bring it up at all; Scott Brown made it a political point, whereupon it backfired on him, and rightly so. Your propaganda of easily disproven myths says the previous poster had it right.

Wrong. Warren didn't bring it up at all; Scott Brown made it a political point, whereupon it backfired on him, and rightly so. Your propaganda of easily disproven myths says the previous poster had it right.
yeah. She did....

Whinin Pogo can shut up now!

https://www.google.com.lb/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb-b_ijcfMAhVLiRoKHaSnB0cQFggiMAM&url=http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/&usg=AFQjCNENbYzNSwwquZmtgbEItt7OBTYLpg&sig2=s4m6RRNwbLFj1ex3gmDG7A&bvm=bv.121421273,d.d2s

https://www.google.com.lb/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb-b_ijcfMAhVLiRoKHaSnB0cQFggpMAQ&url=http://fusion.net/story/283066/donald-trump-calls-elizabeth-warren-indian/&usg=AFQjCNFiDoj4gBtKUEL2UFppJjAzljUKMw&sig2=4kFVxbt8obKpEHz218Wy9g&bvm=bv.121421273,d.d2s

https://www.google.com.lb/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb-b_ijcfMAhVLiRoKHaSnB0cQFgg8MAc&url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/12/senator_elizabeth_warren_dma_disrespects_native_americans.html&usg=AFQjCNGODqAor8KmZqofgCaMbLQKm3JYyQ&sig2=FBwIQVaQM5NLUXTq_lcWzg&bvm=bv.121421273,d.d2s

https://www.google.com.lb/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb-b_ijcfMAhVLiRoKHaSnB0cQFghDMAg&url=http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/05/trump-is-right-about-elizabeth-warrens-native-american-problem/&usg=AFQjCNGv4NfsVSEbGYM06g4H9-R91HXFPg&sig2=C8V_eDFdfwOp3pWfRm5WpA&bvm=bv.121421273,d.d2s

https://www.google.com.lb/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb-b_ijcfMAhVLiRoKHaSnB0cQFghJMAk&url=http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2012/senate/2012/09/15/elizabeth-warren-family-has-mixed-memories-about-heritage/cPMflfaOlndM1jFbimJ4tM/singlepage.html&usg=AFQjCNFd8RZjHfa2gQZ66Uyu5EIIgebgQg&sig2=7lrinQCDScu9gnz3rfr57A&bvm=bv.121421273,d.d2s

None of those links prove your negative. Not a single one.

Can you articulate your point, or are you just illiterate?

You apparently need someone to read the articles and explain them to you. Here are some of the lies she told:

"Warren, now running as a Democrat to unseat incumbent Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown, has been embroiled in the controversy since reports surfaced that she described herself as a minority in a law school directory and was touted as a Native American faculty member while tenured at Harvard Law School in the mid-1990s. Warren has described herself as having Cherokee and Delaware Indian ancestry. Brown's campaign has seized on the story to raise questions about whether Warren misled Harvard or sought to use distant Native American ties for professional gain, and hammered on the propriety of a blonde, blue-eyed white woman describing herself as a minority. But the biggest question raised during the fracas is the one no one has been able to answer: whether she has Native American ancestry at all."

If you read the rest of the article you will find that she, nor anyone else can prove that she is native American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back