GOP Congress Plans To Deal With ISIS

The GOP controlled Congress will do nothing about ISIS. They will take every opportunity to score political points while criticizing the President's policies......but they will take no action of their own. They won't seek to authorize any kind of actions in Iraq or Syria, the Republican controlled Congress plans to stay as far away as they can get from taking any actual responsibility for anything. They certainly won't debate about this country going to war; the Republican Congress will do what ever they can to avoid their Constitutional responsibilities.

So instead of Obama going to Congress to get the authorization he needed, he decided to start many illegal wars..

All because of the forth coming elections.

Yep the far left can get past their programmed propaganda..

You keep repeating this as though it's true. It isnt.. There are many cases where presidents launched raids etc without formal approval.
But at least you admit the president is the one in charge of these things.
What is Obama's plan for dealing with ISIS now that his initial plan is in tatters?

Yes, I'm as aware of the ongoing violations of Constitutional authority as am of the continued avoidance of responsibility by our congressional representatives.
Sorry but what responsibility does Congress have for foreign policy. Please cite sources.
WHere are your threads decrying the constitutional breaches by this president?

Are you really this stupid? If the Congress is violating their oath to uphold the Constitution then so is the President......obviously.
Sorry but that doesnt even make sense. Even for you.
Are you off your meds again?

You really are a very stupid little man......even for a Republican.
Translation: I've been caught and hammered from all sides because I don't know the first thing about government.

SO you want to go back to Iraq?

No, I want the Republican controlled Congress to fulfill their constitutional responsibilities, instead of running for cover while jeering from the sidelines.

Isn't the President CIC in accordance with the Constitution. YOU really want the Congress to be running the military? Really?

The President doesn't decide to attack a sovereign nation on his own, that would require a declaration of war or at least congressional approval on a contingency basis.. The Constitution expressly gives war making powers only to the Congress.

Oh what a crock of crap the left wing gets their ideas. So when GWB launched the war in Iraq it really wasn't him it was Congress, good you finally learned some history and something about the government.

But yet I will bet you have no hard feelings about Clinton and his terror bombing of Serbia for 72 days without formal resolution.

I doubt you care that Obama bombed Libya creating ISIS and Benghazi.

Now if you wish to learn more read more posts from conservatives and try reading the Wars Power Act.

How does Obama get away with sending a missile into a ally country and killing a 16 year old American? How?

No, I want the Republican controlled Congress to fulfill their constitutional responsibilities, instead of running for cover while jeering from the sidelines.

Isn't the President CIC in accordance with the Constitution. YOU really want the Congress to be running the military? Really?

The President doesn't decide to attack a sovereign nation on his own, that would require a declaration of war or at least congressional approval on a contingency basis.. The Constitution expressly gives war making powers only to the Congress.

Oh what a crock of crap the left wing gets their ideas. So when GWB launched the war in Iraq it really wasn't him it was Congress, good you finally learned some history and something about the government.

But yet I will bet you have no hard feelings about Clinton and his terror bombing of Serbia for 72 days without formal resolution.

Now if you wish to learn more read more posts from conservatives and try reading the Wars Power Act.

How does Obama get away with sending a missile into a ally country and killing a 16 year old American? How?
Actual facts dont really matter. That's why he's discombabulated.

The GOP controlled Congress will do nothing about ISIS. They will take every opportunity to score political points while criticizing the President's policies......but they will take no action of their own. They won't seek to authorize any kind of actions in Iraq or Syria, the Republican controlled Congress plans to stay as far away as they can get from taking any actual responsibility for anything. They certainly won't debate about this country going to war; the Republican Congress will do what ever they can to avoid their Constitutional responsibilities.
uhm

Do you know congress can't send us to war?

clearly not or this op would not have been listed.

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

Yes, I'm as aware of the ongoing violations of Constitutional authority as am of the continued avoidance of responsibility by our congressional representatives.
Sorry but what responsibility does Congress have for foreign policy. Please cite sources.

Are you really this stupid? If the Congress is violating their oath to uphold the Constitution then so is the President......obviously.

Translation: I've been caught and hammered from all sides because I don't know the first thing about government.

Oh good! You found someone to translate English into dumbshit for you.

Yeah now we can read your far left propaganda posts..

At least you dont deny the truth.

Congress does not set foreign policy, doofus. That would be the President of the United States. And every foreign policy set by this president has been an abject failure.

Since when do we make war without Congressional approval?
Since when does Congress aporove something where no one has asked for approval ?

Plenty of Republicans in Congress criticizing the President's policy as not being aggressive enough.......let's here what they'd like to do about it. After all, it is their Constitutional responsibility.
It is not their constititional responsibility.
It most certainly is the Senate's responsibility.

You will never hear a modern day Republican talk about what should be done about ISIS, because they are too chickenshit.

They take their lead from Obama. They wait for Obama to make a decision, and then they oppose it.

This way, they won't be caught in the embarrassing position of advocating a particular course of action or policy and then having Obama make a decision which happens to align with the course of action or policy they said should be done.

They would rather live as cowards than ever be caught having to agree or support something Obama is doing.

If a right wing pundit does happen to make a suggestion, it will be so retarded or so outside the realm of possibility as to make itself immediately irrelevant. "Nuke them all, let God sort them out." "Hire mercenaries to take them out." Quack quack quack.

This is true about all the important issues facing our country today, particular in the arena of foreign affairs, not just ISIS.

Last edited:

You didn't really think about that one first did you.

You will never hear a modern day Republican talk about what should be done about ISIS, because they are too chickenshit.

They take their lead from Obama. They wait for Obama to make a decision, and then they oppose it.

This way, they won't be caught in the embarrassing position of advocating a particular course of action or policy and then having Obama make a decision which happens to align with the course of action or policy they said should be done.

They would rather live as cowards than ever be caught having to agree or support something Obama is doing.

If a right wing pundit does happen to make a suggestion, it will be so retarded or so outside the realm of possibility as to make itself immediately irrelevant. "Nuke them all, let God sort them out." "Hire mercenaries to take them out." Quack quack quack.

This is true about all the important issues facing our country today, particular in the arena of foreign affairs, not just ISIS.

Republicans won't take any action that could result in political consequences in 2016.

Republicans won't take any action that could result in political consequences in 2016.

You mean just like that far left Obama did when he launched his illegal wars?

Congress does not set foreign policy, doofus. That would be the President of the United States. And every foreign policy set by this president has been an abject failure.

Since when do we make war without Congressional approval?
Since when does Congress aporove something where no one has asked for approval ?

Plenty of Republicans in Congress criticizing the President's policy as not being aggressive enough.......let's here what they'd like to do about it. After all, it is their Constitutional responsibility.
It is not their constititional responsibility.
It most certainly is the Senate's responsibility.
Really? Please point to the section in the Constitution that makes the Senate responsible for foreign policy.

You didn't really think about that one first did you.
Admitting you're stupid and ignorant is one step towards gettng help. I applaud you.

Forum List

Back