GOP Congress Plans To Deal With ISIS

Republicans won't take any action that could result in political consequences in 2016.

Indeed. And this makes them worse than cowards. They put their own self-interest above that of the country's.
Sorry but what have the Democrats been doing?
They passed Dodd-Frank. They passed ObamaCare. Was that not enough for you?

Obama has been writing Executive Orders and taking action. He's bombing ISIS.

You see, when you sit and do NOTHING, other people will come along and take action. Because the American people demand action.

Then all you can do is whine about what bad things they just did while you were sitting there with your thumb up your yellow ass.

We're 9 pages in, and none of you cowards has said what should be done about ISIS.

Just like every other fricking topic about ISIS or any other foreign policy matter. You are too chickenshit. So go fuck off in the corner while others do some heavy lifting for you to whine about.

Republicans won't take any action that could result in political consequences in 2016.

Indeed. And this makes them worse than cowards. They put their own self-interest above that of the country's.

Obama has been writing Executive Orders and taking action.

You see, when you sit and do NOTHING, other people will come along and take action. Because the American people demand action.

Then all you can do is whine about what bad things they just did while you were sitting there with your thumb up your yellow ass.

So you finally admitting to be a far left drone?

Nope. I am pointing out reality. The GOP has turned into a bunch of whiny coward bitches. They do nothing and then whine when someone else comes along and takes action.

That's not the GOP I used to belong to.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Now they are copy and paste parrots, regurgitating bullshit spoon fed to them. Or worse, they are like you, constantly spitting out the same one-liner over and over in every topic.

You really are a very stupid little man......even for a Republican.
Translation: I've been caught and hammered from all sides because I don't know the first thing about government.

Oh good! You found someone to translate English into dumbshit for you.
At least you dont deny the truth.

You didn't really think about that one first did you.
Admitting you're stupid and ignorant is one step towards gettng help. I applaud you.

The operative word there was "think".......you keep working at it, you'll get there eventually.

Obama has been writing Executive Orders and taking action. He's bombing ISIS.

We're 9 pages in, and none of you cowards has said what should be done about ISIS.

Just like every other fricking topic about ISIS or any other foreign policy matter. You are too chickenshit. So go fuck off in the corner while others do some heavy lifting for you to whine about.
What part of the Constitution makes the Senate responsile for foreign policy? Just quote the section.

Nope. I am pointing out reality. The GOP has turned into a bunch of whiny coward bitches. They do nothing and then whine when someone else comes along and takes action.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Now they are copy and paste parrots, regurgitating bullshit spoon fed to them. Or worse, they are like you, constantly spitting out the same one-liner over and over in every topic.
n when the GOP takes action, like passing a budget that Obama vetoes, you complain about that.
Face it, you're just a Demdrone, a Grubercrat.

Translation: I've been caught and hammered from all sides because I don't know the first thing about government.

Admitting you're stupid and ignorant is one step towards gettng help. I applaud you.

The operative word there was "think".......you keep working at it, you'll get there eventually.
No, youneed to seek help for your ignorance and stupidity.
Again, why is the Congress suddenly resonsible for foreign policy? You've never made this clear.

I'll tell you what they haven't been doing......pushing for a massive redeployment of troops to Iraq. They haven't asked the President to send troops into Syria either....as so many Republicans have suggested from the sidelines.

I guess the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is unconstitutional! :laugh:

Home United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

123v0y9.jpg

So without saying YES! You admit it in a round about way that you are a far left programed drone..

I'll tell you what they haven't been doing......pushing for a massive redeployment of troops to Iraq. They haven't asked the President to send troops into Syria either....as so many Republicans have suggested from the sidelines.
The Republicans did not suggest shit from the sidelines about Syria until the last week of September!

Again, why is the Congress suddenly resonsible for foreign policy? You've never made this clear.

So then your theory is that Congress should have no constitutional role when we decide to take military action against a sovereign nation.......is that right?

The Republicans did not suggest shit from the sidelines about Syria until the last week of September!

More proof that the far left is strong with this one..

So then your theory is that Congress should have no constitutional role when we decide to take military action against a sovereign nation.......is that right?
No, that is not right. See, you are too stupid to be able to read and understand a simple sentence.
I asked a question. Why is Congress responsible for foreign policy? Unless you think foreign policy consists entirely of making war then you need to answer why Congress is responsible.

The GOP controlled Congress will do nothing about ISIS. They will take every opportunity to score political points while criticizing the President's policies......but they will take no action of their own. They won't seek to authorize any kind of actions in Iraq or Syria, the Republican controlled Congress plans to stay as far away as they can get from taking any actual responsibility for anything. They certainly won't debate about this country going to war; the Republican Congress will do what ever they can to avoid their Constitutional responsibilities.
Congress does not set foreign policy, doofus. That would be the President of the United States. And every foreign policy set by this president has been an abject failure.

Congress can act to declare war anytime they want to, especially a congress that can over-ride vetoes, but they don't have the nerve and haven't had the nerve since WWII.

They havent been doing anything. And they control the Senate. So why arent you scoring the Democrats?

I guess the AUMF was unconstitutional. :laugh:

What nerve! To think they need to authorize the President to use military force!

The GOP controlled Congress will do nothing about ISIS. They will take every opportunity to score political points while criticizing the President's policies......but they will take no action of their own. They won't seek to authorize any kind of actions in Iraq or Syria, the Republican controlled Congress plans to stay as far away as they can get from taking any actual responsibility for anything. They certainly won't debate about this country going to war; the Republican Congress will do what ever they can to avoid their Constitutional responsibilities.
Congress does not set foreign policy, doofus. That would be the President of the United States. And every foreign policy set by this president has been an abject failure.

Congress can act to declare war anytime they want to, especially a congress that can over-ride vetoes, but they don't have the nerve and haven't had the nerve since WWII.
Does all of foreign policy consist of declaring war?

Forum List

Back