'Great' Moments In Democrat History

I have a question about this: 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Is this a proposal? Has the House voted on it? And did the Senate pass it if it got to them yet. Thanks. I'm not up on the Reproductive Health Act and didn't know about it.

Thanks.

It is a NYState law, enacted by NY Democrats.

The same idea was supported by Democrat Virginia Governor Northam

mle190205c20190205120002.jpg

It failed in the Virginia House of Delegates because there are more Republicans there.

Almost like a concerted nationwide effort, aye?

Democrats 2019: Kill da babies!
Good summary. Sad outcome.

This is how they (try to) deflect from the GOP of 2019.

They appear to convince themselves and each other of this, but no one else is buying.

More alternate universe stuff.

Bullshit....you're a fucking leftist shill parading yourself around here as some "independent" or "moderate".....you're a fake and we all know it.

"....leftist shill parading yourself around here as some "independent" or "moderate".....you're a fake and we all know it."

Perfect.

Couldn't be more accurate.

Wow, try to calm down.

How much white-on-minority racism do you see coming from the Right?

Straight answer please, no deflection.

All my answers are straight answers....I don't pull punches and I don't lie....a couple traits you should incorporate into your activity here. The occasional agreement on continuing Rat outrages doesn't fool anybody.

The irony is you didn't answer. You deflected. You can't even argue correctly. Wingers are funny.

Gawd, I love this place.

Yeah, all your answers are straight answers.

Too funny. Coward.

You're the coward....a slob pretending to be a "day trader" while agreeing with the obvious communists here....nothing in your miserable life has anything to do with bravery or honor and yet you're PIG enough to call me a "coward"....you'd never do it in person.

But I would.

I wasn't engaging you in a discussion. Ergo, bad faith.
Trying to engage a True Believer in conversation is pointless. Online, anyway.

They can be fun to poke at with a stick, but they don't even realize you're giggling.

Conversation?????

Conversation?????????

I provided facts, and ripped you a new one.

Any who read our exchanges will see it immediately.
There was no 'conversation.

There never is. You spout partisan opinion and present it as fact. You would be best served in a room arguing with yourself at this point.

Gawd, I love this place.

Yeah, all your answers are straight answers.

Too funny. Coward.

You're the coward....a slob pretending to be a "day trader" while agreeing with the obvious communists here....nothing in your miserable life has anything to do with bravery or honor and yet you're PIG enough to call me a "coward"....you'd never do it in person.

But I would.
You'll notice I never got a response to that weird "day trader" dig.

I ask two clear and direct questions, he runs twice.

Talk radio has trained these people poorly. All they know is talking points and personal attacks.

Proud Democrat voters can certainly find great moments to celebrate.....if they are oblivious to the real history of their chosen party.

Said history can be reduced to slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion.

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

• 1828 — Democratic Party is founded by Andrew Jackson — a passionate advocate of slavery and key figure behind the ‘Trail of Tears’ — a state-sanctioned slaughter of around 15,000 Native Americans
  • 1866 — Ku Klux Klan is founded by a group of Democratic former confederate soldiers who fought to prevent blacks living in the South from voting
  • 1868 — Equal protection granted to slaves in the USA: 94% Republican support and 0% Democratic support.
  • 1870— Black suffrage: 100% Republicans voted for, 0% Democrats voted against.
  • 1915— First motion-picture movie to be shown in the White House is The Birth of Nation, a Democratic-Party produced propaganda film depicting the KKK as heroes.
  • 1939 —“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” – Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood)
  • 1960s — “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” – Lyndon B. Johnson
  • 2014 — 36% of all abortion in the US were performed on black women compared to the national black population of 13.3%
  • 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."
Kill More Babies! · Caldron Pool
1980 Presidential Election one of my favorite Democratic moments. Idiot Democrats then sound like idiot Democrats today talking about Donald Trump.

Divide and Conquer propaganda.

You can find numerous examples of disgusting behavior of the other party as well. All the elites are assholes.

carroll-quigley-writer-quote-the-argument-that-the-two-parties-should.jpg

Yet I don't see you're equivalent listing for the other side......

Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner.
So. . . You put up divide and conquer propaganda, bad mouthing folks that identify as democrats, making them feel bad;

. . . . and you want to lure me into generating some toxic propaganda of the opposite sort?

Usually you are pretty smart girl, but you have GOT to be either paid by this forum, or yanking my chain.

:auiqs.jpg:

Pointing out the history of what the democrat party did in the past doesn't make me feel bad -- I just get involved like others and change the platform of that party to implement policies that expands civil rights, labor rights, womens rights....

One thing you will never see conservatives talk about when it comes to desperation posts like these -- is policies.....

Why do any of the things you mentioned need to be expanded? Those battles are over. All have been achieved. Why do liberals have to stay in the past and try to churn up old fights? Fucking get over it. These things all just melt into anti white racism.

They can be fun to poke at with a stick, but they don't even realize you're giggling.

Conversation?????

Conversation?????????

My favorite part was when you tried to change the subject off of David Duke's support for Trump and I shoved it down your throat.

But you and your little tribe are free to live your weird little fantasy, hun.

I never 'changed the subject.'

I simply smashed a custard pie in your ugly kisser when you tried to make David Duke the racist a Republican.

Here's how I did it.

David Duke....the Democrat????

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia

Duke left the KKK long before he became a Republican....

"In 1979, after his first, abortive run for president (as a Democrat) and a series of highly publicized violent Klan incidents, Duke quietly incorporated the nonprofit National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) in an attempt to leave the baggage of the Klan behind."
David Duke - Wikipedia

1. I was totally accurate in showing David Duke to be, in both his formative years, when he learned to be a racist, and in his political career....A DEMOCRAT.

2. As you have been trained to toss the word 'racist' at anyone who disagrees with Liberal propaganda, let's remember that the most frequent visitor to Obama, in the White House was racist Al Sharpton.

3. The Democrats have always been associated with racism. The Democrat icon Franklin Roosevelt, in fact, made a KKKer his very first pick for the Supreme Court:

. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]

Obliterated you again, huh?
Why did he become a republican tho?
0245253481a1d486ff0e2f1a1e9bcc8e.jpg

Divide and Conquer propaganda.

You can find numerous examples of disgusting behavior of the other party as well. All the elites are assholes.

carroll-quigley-writer-quote-the-argument-that-the-two-parties-should.jpg

Yet I don't see you're equivalent listing for the other side......

Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner.
So. . . You put up divide and conquer propaganda, bad mouthing folks that identify as democrats, making them feel bad;

. . . . and you want to lure me into generating some toxic propaganda of the opposite sort?

Usually you are pretty smart girl, but you have GOT to be either paid by this forum, or yanking my chain.

:auiqs.jpg:

Pointing out the history of what the democrat party did in the past doesn't make me feel bad -- I just get involved like others and change the platform of that party to implement policies that expands civil rights, labor rights, womens rights....

One thing you will never see conservatives talk about when it comes to desperation posts like these -- is policies.....

Why do any of the things you mentioned need to be expanded? Those battles are over. All have been achieved. Why do liberals have to stay in the past and try to churn up old fights? Fucking get over it. These things all just melt into anti white racism.

Lol @ why do liberals stay in the past

You say this on a thread started by a trump lover opining about the racist past of the Democrat party...

However, when I mention shit that is happening right now, you dick sucking trump sycophants get triggered -- and go back to the bullshit "The democrats started the KKK failed deflection

Well, if I were alive back in the 1870's reconstruction era -- I would be for the party who was implementing PROGRESSIVE POLICIES ...at that time, it was the republican party...

What progressive policies are the republicans putting forth now?

Policies......that is a word most of you trump sycophants have no concept of

Conversation?????

Conversation?????????

There never is. You spout partisan opinion and present it as fact. You would be best served in a room arguing with yourself at this point.

"You spout partisan opinion and present it as fact."

But everything I post is a fact.....you prove it by being unable to dispute same.

Here.....try again:

Let's see you find any mistakes in my post:

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

• 1828 — Democratic Party is founded by Andrew Jackson — a passionate advocate of slavery and key figure behind the ‘Trail of Tears’ — a state-sanctioned slaughter of around 15,000 Native Americans
  • 1866 — Ku Klux Klan is founded by a group of Democratic former confederate soldiers who fought to prevent blacks living in the South from voting
  • 1868 — Equal protection granted to slaves in the USA: 94% Republican support and 0% Democratic support.
  • 1870— Black suffrage: 100% Republicans voted for, 0% Democrats voted against.
  • 1915— First motion-picture movie to be shown in the White House is The Birth of Nation, a Democratic-Party produced propaganda film depicting the KKK as heroes.
  • 1939 —“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” – Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood)
  • 1960s — “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” – Lyndon B. Johnson
  • 2014 — 36% of all abortion in the US were performed on black women compared to the national black population of 13.3%
  • 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."

Kill More Babies! · Caldron Pool

Now....your Democrat Party???????

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

Now.....either compose a list that reflects the same evil for the Right, conservatives, the GOP.....or admit to being a windbag proposing moral equivalence.

BTW......while there is a Far Left....and it owns and operates the Democrat Party......

....THERE IS NO FAR RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY.

Everything in the post is factual....as you will prove right now.

[Democrat] 'Governor Northam Assures Virginians He Supports Killing Babies Of All Colors

RICHMOND, VA—Embattled Virginia Governor Ralph Northam is fighting calls for his resignation over his past wearing of blackface. He assures the public that he is not a racist and that his policy of infanticide is to be applied equally to babies of all colors.

"When I look at babies, I don't see skin color," Northam told the press. "I just see obstacles to women's rights, to be executed after a consultation with a doctor."

Northam said he is just the target of a vicious "noticing campaign”, where people notice things he did and then mention the things that were noticed. "I was just a happy-go-lucky infanticide governor, and you could hardly drag the press to pay attention to me," Northam stated. "Now all of sudden I'm getting scrutinized like a common Republican."

Northam wasn't sure who was out to get him, but his best guess was "babies”. "I hate babies," Northam said before quickly adding, "but all of them equally, regardless of race."

Conservatives quickly condemned Northam's comments, leading to a headline in The New York Times reading "Conservatives Eagerly Pounce On Northam's Support For Equal Infanticide."
Governor Northam Assures Virginians He Supports Killing Babies Of All Colors

Forum List

Back