'Great' Moments In Democrat History

cb020219dAPR20190201024507.jpg

This is how they (try to) deflect from the GOP of 2019.

They appear to convince themselves and each other of this, but no one else is buying.

More alternate universe stuff.

It's just plain arguing in bad faith. It's all Cult45 has left these days.

I sure put a cork in your pie-hole, huh?

Nope.

Yup.

I wasn't engaging you in a discussion. Ergo, bad faith.
Trying to engage a True Believer in conversation is pointless. Online, anyway.

They can be fun to poke at with a stick, but they don't even realize you're giggling.

They appear to convince themselves and each other of this, but no one else is buying.

Bullshit....you're a fucking leftist shill parading yourself around here as some "independent" or "moderate".....you're a fake and we all know it.

Bullshit....you're a fucking leftist shill parading yourself around here like some "independent".....you're a fake and we all know it, boy.
Wow, try to calm down.

How much white-on-minority racism do you see coming from the Right?

Straight answer please, no deflection.

I have a question about this: 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Is this a proposal? Has the House voted on it? And did the Senate pass it if it got to them yet. Thanks. I'm not up on the Reproductive Health Act and didn't know about it.

Thanks.

It is a NYState law, enacted by NY Democrats.

The same idea was supported by Democrat Virginia Governor Northam

mle190205c20190205120002.jpg

It failed in the Virginia House of Delegates because there are more Republicans there.

Almost like a concerted nationwide effort, aye?

Democrats 2019: Kill da babies!

Wow, try to calm down.

All my answers are straight answers....I don't pull punches and I don't lie....a couple traits you should incorporate into your activity here. The occasional agreement on continuing Rat outrages doesn't fool anybody.

Wow, try to calm down.
All my answers are straight answers....I don't pull punches and I don't lie....a couple traits you should incorporate into your activity here. The occasional agreement on continuing Rat outrages doesn't fool anybody.
:laugh:

Was there an answer in there somewhere?

Wow, try to calm down.

Was there a question in there somewhere instead of some childish rhetorical claim that we're racist and you're not? Check out your party's history....it's one of hideous conduct toward minorities...both overt and insidious like keeping them broke, in the projects, on food stamps.

Wow, try to calm down.

Was there a question in there somewhere instead of some childish rhetorical claim that we're racist and you're not? Check out your party's history....it's one of hideous conduct toward minorities...both overt and insidious like keeping them broke, in the projects, on food stamps.
Gawd, I love this place.

Yeah, all your answers are straight answers.

Too funny. Coward.

Gawd, I love this place.

Too funny. Coward.

You're the coward....a slob pretending to be a "day trader" while agreeing with the obvious communists here....nothing in your miserable life has anything to do with bravery or honor and yet you're PIG enough to call me a "coward"....you'd never do it in person.

Bullshit....you're a fucking leftist shill parading yourself around here like some "independent".....you're a fake and we all know it, boy.
Wow, try to calm down.

I notice you posed that question several times and got no answer. With your permission I'll volunteer one.

"None".

To be accurate, racism doesn't come from "the right" or "the left". It doesn't come from "politics" because it's not a political construct, but a social one. Racism, and the slave trade that invented it, were both here looooong before any political parties were and is in no way the domain of one party or political philosophy, or anathema to another. It isn't ideology.

A technical point perhaps but posing the question is inviting yet more Composition Fallacy, and this thread readily demonstrates the dead-end to which that leads.

Gawd, I love this place.

Too funny. Coward.

You're the coward....a slob pretending to be a "day trader" while agreeing with the obvious communists here....nothing in your miserable life has anything to do with bravery or honor and yet you're PIG enough to call me a "coward"....you'd never do it in person.
I'm not a day trader. Holy crap, I'd never do that. You folks and your little fantasies.

If you don't have the balls to answer my straight forward, open-ended question, that's your problem, not mine.

It's just plain arguing in bad faith. It's all Cult45 has left these days.

I sure put a cork in your pie-hole, huh?

Nope.

Yup.

They can be fun to poke at with a stick, but they don't even realize you're giggling.

Conversation?????

Conversation?????????

I provided facts, and ripped you a new one.

Any who read our exchanges will see it immediately.
There was no 'conversation.

I have a question about this: 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Is this a proposal? Has the House voted on it? And did the Senate pass it if it got to them yet. Thanks. I'm not up on the Reproductive Health Act and didn't know about it.

Thanks.

It is a NYState law, enacted by NY Democrats.

The same idea was supported by Democrat Virginia Governor Northam

mle190205c20190205120002.jpg

It failed in the Virginia House of Delegates because there are more Republicans there.
Thanks, PoliticalChic. Killing a baby at birth horrifies me, and just thinking about aborting a preborn American citizen just makes me sick at my stomach, and I don't think the Supreme Court Justices really thought of the consequences of having 58 million preborn American citizens suffering a painful, cruel death instead of a chance at living a life its parents bestowed upon it, then one or both of them decided to take that chance away. Sometimes at evening vespers, I just cry. Killing makes a person angry, and sometimes drives them to kill some more. I think they know not what they do, because if they did, their future would be as destroyed as the little person they did away with in a moment of human despair, goaded on by an asocial sisterhood of sorts. Serial killers are said to be asocial, and now we have millions of women who have committed themselves to have abortions instead of giving their child the gift of life. A society of asocial people cannot stand. And that's what I think. 58 million abortions are only the ones the doctors report. That's all. Thanks again for clarification.

I pray that someone will establish for this society what scientists have known for centuries: life starts out (begins) when the egg fertilizes and lodges in its mother. From then on, it needs protection for its presence to come out into the world after 9 months of growing strong enough to withstand the rest of life's stages in the open air.

B-.....I've documented both
a. the horrific history of the Democrat Party.....slavery, segregation laws, eugenics

None of the adherents have been able to deny said history

b. now, with the NYDemocrats, and the Democrats of Virginia, we find that it is also the party of abortion and infancticide
Yet.....their supporters stick to the party like manure to a wet blanket.

It presages the end of America.....and perhaps of Western Civilization.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky
And you've done a good job.

Right now, our nation is in a bad spot. We have gifted polticians who know how to make power fulfill their quest for wealth, without accomplishing what the majority of
Americans want. I keep hearing on Fox News that 80% of the American people do not want late term abortions performed, period. Now the "progressives" are killing babies at birth in New York and almost in Virginia, which is the closest state in many ways to Washington D.C. Having that kind of feral hatred toward new life, I consider that a dangerous warning against people living in the heartland of America, with Hollywood so corrupt it's close due to the wealth of stars who seem to have no use for morality since it bugs their lifestyle of anything goes.

Abortion became popular with people in education who consider having a baby a threat to their own future. Women are brainwashed into having an abortion as a rite of passage, whereas marriage used to enjoy that privilege, since that was when women and some men left their parent's home for the first time. 150 years ago, young women had chaperones with them anytime they went out with a man. 80 years ago, honor was expected of people going out on date. After WWII was over, that eroded down to acceptance of divorce, because a lot of people, disillusioned by the male survivors of the war who, if they didn't bring a wife home from Europe, they expected a lot of experimentation from women they went out with when they got back here. Some of their girlfriends had sent them dear John letters to marry somebody else, and there was a lot of anger over that kind of broken arrangements, so people accepted carelessness in dating, and some didn't. They threw young women who got pregnant under the bus, until there was a lot of anger from young women, too. Thus, the war of the sexes was on, and some guys just cratered to arrangements with other men to take care of their urges, which again, caused a lot of turmoil. Then Vietnam came along, and the drug marketeers in Asia went all out to sell their wares to men, and the prostitution rings brought home the bacon to a lot of Asian families so torn by wars with the Communist that nothing mattered in the world except where the next supply of heroin came their way. The Middle East not only profited from their oil reserves for a modern world, they also grew a lot of poppies in Afghanistan from which their profits were so excessive, they ripped up orchards and food farms to grow the world's dependence on mind-altering substances.

Somehow, we caught up with all this baloney, and people who are high are not at all like people who used to have to work for a living and still do. There are fewer workers and more addicts now in the world, and the people in communist countries who have the least going for them are 100% controlled or the communists/Nazi regimes wipe out entire villages when their systems demand it. It once was about control, and now it's about fluffing the politicians. It has to be an addiction, watching the precocious smiles of it-takes-a-village (communist leaning) politicians beating up on a rival with a smirk and seed money from a foreign billionaire who knows fluffing gets them the power to continue in profit making while crunching their own billionaire class personas.

In the meantime, a people who used to be thrilled about the birth of their first child now wait until the last minute to take its life if it so pleases them, because they don't give a hoot about the future, they want that degree that will place them in the path of someone else ambitions and/or wealthy, and they, too, have travelled down the same-sex road and found that living sans a broken heart is better than nothing. Ever notice how people avoid discussing hot button issues, but that some are forgiven if they are in the village, and they are castigated to hell and back if they are supporters of the Constitution of the USA.

My family valued life when I was growing up. Those who did are all gone now. I'm considering leaving my church, because they, too, are dumping traditional scriptural teachings in favor of "fitting in with the new generation," who learned from their Union-loving teachers to break the bond with family and do your own thing the minute you turn 18 years old. The only trouble is, because they have been so protected and given so few real responsibilities, they are not ready to live like adults who know better, so they get into trouble, and it's free to kill a baby because their parents' taxes pay for it now.

Nobody told them to revere the precious values of the founders and their religious ways that built this country. Immature kids in an anything goes political makeup in which no moral value is not only unappreciated, it is ridiculed, because that's what the unions pushed for in one-upping management. Hate the authority and make fun of them constantly. That's the anything-goes society we are seeing right now. They drug out when things get tough, the drugs transform them into your basic thug, and when they do thuggery to a stranger, he goes and gets his pistol and puts lead right between the eyes as was in my nephew's case, who was an 19-year old kid who never grew up with a 2-year old son he seldom visited. What a world, hm?

This nation is in a footshoot period. The Maxine Watters of the once-representative world teach treachery to their charges to do treasonous things to leadership, like yelling at them with false witness supplied by party goons with bad information, and doing it in the most publicly humiliating way imaginable, and they do so with a smirk, because at the end of the day, they get all the joints and hooch to make them able to laugh about the atrocities against the constitution they just committed. and while they're high, they get themselves knocked up, but members of the village, they can fix that for free at somebody else's expense. And being ashamed of doing something truly in the satanic realm is not allowed. It's don't worry be happy, no matter what--don't bring anybody down. :rolleyes:

Conversation?????

Conversation?????????

My favorite part was when you tried to change the subject off of David Duke's support for Trump and I shoved it down your throat.

But you and your little tribe are free to live your weird little fantasy, hun.

I'm not a day trader. Holy crap, I'd never do that. You folks and your little fantasies.

If you don't have the balls to answer my straight forward, open-ended question, that's your problem, not mine.

So that was another lie you're trying to squirm out of....no surprise, PIG.

Let's see you find any mistakes in my post:

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

You seem to be oblivious :lalala: to the fact that I already debunked your mythology list of bullshit points. several pages ago.

Here again are just the first two:
>>
1828 — Democratic Party is founded by Andrew Jackson — a passionate advocate of slavery and key figure behind the ‘Trail of Tears’ — a state-sanctioned slaughter of around 15,000 Native Americans

WRONG. The Democratic Party was organized in 1834 by Martin van Buren, Jackson's successor. Jackson ran for President three times (1824/1828/1832) without a political party behind him. His body of supporters were simply called "Jacksonians" for lack of a name. His detractors were simply called "Anti-Jacksonians" for the same reason.

But the reason you made this leap is that Martin van Buren was an abolitionist. We can't have that in our propaganda.

• 1866 — Ku Klux Klan is founded by a group of Democratic former confederate soldiers who fought to prevent blacks living in the South from voting

WRONG AGAIN. The Klan was founded by six ex-soldiers (Maj James Crowe, Calvin Jones, Capt John B. Kennedy, Capt John Lester, Maj. Frank O. McCord, Richard R. Reed), at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, the office of Jones' father, Christmas 1865, not 66, BEFORE there was any postwar voting going on, BEFORE that state had rejoined the union, as a college fraternity-type activity modeled directly after Kuklos Adelphon, having no political purpose and its founders having no political affiliations, Tennessee having no political parties to affiliate with at the time anyway.

But again the reason you changed the date is that the revised date would obscure the fact that the KKK already existed before Reconstruction, and we can't have those inconvenient dates in our propaganda either. Oh and you gave no names. I just gave you ALL of them. And while we're about it, since that Klan disappeared by 1872 and officially disbanded 1869, it had to be re-formed in 1915 (see next entry) by a huckster former minister named William J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons --- who also had no known political affiliations. That was the much bigger one that spread coast to coast and numbered its members in the millions.

Nor do you seem to mention the existence of literally dozens of similar local/regional vigilante groups springing up like weeds at the time (the Caucasian Club(s) (Louisiana 1869); the Constitutional Union Guard (North Carolina 1868-70); the Council of Safety; Heggie's Scouts (Mississippi); Heroes of America (South Carolina); the Knights of the Black Cross (Mississippi); the Knights of the Red Hand; the Knights of the Rising Sun (Texas 1868); the Knights of the White Camellia (Louisiana 1867-69); the Knights of the White Carnation (Alabama); Men of Justice; Native Sons of the South (Mississippi); Order of Pale Faces (Tennessee 1869 or 1867); the Order of the White Rose; Red Caps (Tennessee); Red Jackets (Tennessee); Red Strings (South Carolina); the Robertson Family (Mississippi); the Society of the White Rose (Mississippi); the Seymour Knights (Louisiana); the Southern Cross (New Orléans1865); the White Brotherhood (North Carolina 1868-70); the White League (Louisiana 1874); the White Line (Mississippi); the Yellow Jackets (Tennessee) and the '76 Association (Louisiana 1869) (partial list) ---- where's my propaganda bullshit about how "Democrats" founded all these too, even in places that were not part of the United States and/or had no political parties? How were they prescient to form themselves to prevent voting that wasn't even going on yet? And why so many groups? If you're going to organize something to oppose a single national political party, wouldn't you do so with a single national organization? <<

As for "eugenics" see the extended reference to one Albert Johnson in the original post that took you to the cleaners. Which is here.

So that was another lie you're trying to squirm out of....no surprise, PIG.
The search function here works fine.

Show me one (1) time when I made that claim.

Go ahead. I'll wait here.

When you can't, I won't expect you to admit it.

Conversation?????

Conversation?????????

My favorite part was when you tried to change the subject off of David Duke's support for Trump and I shoved it down your throat.

But you and your little tribe are free to live your weird little fantasy, hun.

I never 'changed the subject.'

I simply smashed a custard pie in your ugly kisser when you tried to make David Duke the racist a Republican.

Here's how I did it.

David Duke....the Democrat????

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia

Duke left the KKK long before he became a Republican....

"In 1979, after his first, abortive run for president (as a Democrat) and a series of highly publicized violent Klan incidents, Duke quietly incorporated the nonprofit National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) in an attempt to leave the baggage of the Klan behind."
David Duke - Wikipedia

1. I was totally accurate in showing David Duke to be, in both his formative years, when he learned to be a racist, and in his political career....A DEMOCRAT.

2. As you have been trained to toss the word 'racist' at anyone who disagrees with Liberal propaganda, let's remember that the most frequent visitor to Obama, in the White House was racist Al Sharpton.

3. The Democrats have always been associated with racism. The Democrat icon Franklin Roosevelt, in fact, made a KKKer his very first pick for the Supreme Court:

. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]

Obliterated you again, huh?

Forum List

Back