Gun owner...first shot kills homem invader...literally, his first shot...

Took less than 10 seconds...how to make an AR-15 magazine from scratch...on youtube....

haha I don't see where he shoots it and it doesn't jam. Where is that part of the video?

But again criminals won't bother. They can commit crimes just fine with 10 rd magazines.

This story is why guns are so important as a defensive tool....this is a 70 year old man who never fired a gun before...ever....a home invader breaks into this couples house, points the shotgun and orders the 70 year old man to get on the ground....

Defensive Gun Use of the Day OK Gun Owner s First Ever Shot Takes Down Shotgun Burglar Edition - The Truth About Guns

Cardell says he did not have any experience using a firearm.

“No! That’s my first time shooting a gun,” he said.

Frances said they bought the gun hoping to never need it, but now she’s glad it was there.

“This is something we never dreamed would have happened in our lifetime,” Frances said.

the anti gunners don't understand...firearms are not that hard to use...sure...more training is better than no training....but very little training is no bar from deploying a gun effectively....in most self defense cases, you aren't going to find people who train like navy seals....they tend to be average people with little to no training, and they use the guns to save lives and stop violent criminal attacks....that is why the gun replaced the sword, and spear and why they are so important for the weak, the old, the injured, the ambushed and the individual facing multiple attackers....no other weapon makes people equal the way a gun does....

And he didn't need a hi cap magazine.

No one has ever lost a gun fight because he had TOO much ammo

its like saying that disease I had did no require my 1 million annual insurance policy limits

Listen anti gun twits: IF CIVILIAN POLICE have determined that 17 shot pistols and 30 shot rifles are the most suitable self defense weapons for CIVILIAN cops to use in a CIVILIAN URBAN ENVIRONMENT, who are you ninnies to disagree?

Sorry but if you have to actually arrest criminals it's different than defending. Defending you shoot at somebody a couple times and they take off it's over. Cop shoots at a criminal a couple times and he takes off and the cop needs to pursue. Totally different. Sorry.
That's so moronic I cannot believe anyone who claims to be a brain would say it

are you saying trying to arrest criminals requires different weapons than engaging in a firefight with criminals who decided when and where to attack you violently

You really need to STFU. You don't know what you are talking about

we just had 2 deputy sheriffs shot today by a guy with a rifle...according to your logic, since the officers faced one guy....they only needed one bullet between them when they left the station this morning...right...and if they didn't get any shots off, then they didn't need even that bullet...since you believe you know how many bullets people need this is right...right?

I am not familiar with stats on how many times police need to shoot. I have seen stats however that citizens defending only use 2 shots. And you still haven't provided an example of anyone needing a hi cap magazine for defense.

There is a case where a mope on PCP took 17 hits from several deputies' 357 revolvers and several loads of buckshot before he died. he was still firing and hitting cops after taking over 20 projectiles

there is absolutely NO DOWNSIDE to honest people having 30 round magazines. IF IT COSTS ONE INNOCENT their life because they run out of ammo, people like you should be held responsible

The downside is that they turn bad sometimes and use these 30 rd magazines to kill innocent people. Ever heard of newtown? Only criminals and mass shooters use hi cap magazines, defenders don't need them. But please provide a real example of someone needing one if you got it. Otherwise you have nothing.

Hey moron--if the times criminals use normal capacity magazines so many times that people like you feel like you have to pass a law to do something, those number of incidents is why honest citizens need to be like-armed

Took less than 10 seconds...how to make an AR-15 magazine from scratch...on youtube....

LOL. 10 Seconds? I'm going to assume that you're joking. It took longer than 10 seconds to make that total joke of a spring. Hahahaha

You know what Brain 357, you could give this guy all the 30 round magazines he wanted....and not one of them would be used to commit a crime....

it is still amazing that you think that gang members who are prevented by law from owning, carrying and shooting guns of any make or model, and yet still use guns to murder people...will be unable to get 30 round magazines....

In your mind how,does that work....even in Australia and Britain, their Ganga and criminals have guns...and in Britain they also use grenades...

It's not about unable. They would have no reason to get 30 rd magazines. If hi cap magazines were illegal it would be much easier to get guns with 10 rd magazines. Why bother putting the extra effort into getting 30 rd magazines when you can rob a store with 10 just as well? Criminals don't use machine guns now because they don't need them and they are hard to get. It's the same thing.

You know machining a 30 round magazine is like machine tool 101 right? Even if you made them illegal criminals could make them, crazy people could more easily make them, because the buggers are so dedicated to whatever mayhem they propose to do.

And if you make them they are much more likely to jam. Magazines made by the manufacturer often jam as it is. Made in the garage would jam a lot.

Again, machine shop 101, its stamped metal with a spring and a plate in it.

I have HUNDREDS of normal capacity magazines. at least 100 30 rounders for AR 15s

why-I am a competitive shooter I go through a lot of magazines

Less than 10 seconds to find one video on how to make one...imagine if you were really determined...so any magazine ban is a joke...and again, only effects people who obey the law...the anti gunners are just nuts...

Hmmm...I have the answer...I don't know why I didn't think of it before...I must be tired, and I have to be going anyway...

Let's make a law that limits criminals to 10 round magazines....wow...that was soooo...easy. Well, I guess this is over now...let's pass that law and congratulate ourselves...and the best part...it doesn't effect law abiding citizens...

See Brain357...I came up with an even better, and just as effective solution, as you...

This story is why guns are so important as a defensive tool....this is a 70 year old man who never fired a gun before...ever....a home invader breaks into this couples house, points the shotgun and orders the 70 year old man to get on the ground....

Defensive Gun Use of the Day OK Gun Owner s First Ever Shot Takes Down Shotgun Burglar Edition - The Truth About Guns

Cardell says he did not have any experience using a firearm.

“No! That’s my first time shooting a gun,” he said.

Frances said they bought the gun hoping to never need it, but now she’s glad it was there.

“This is something we never dreamed would have happened in our lifetime,” Frances said.

the anti gunners don't understand...firearms are not that hard to use...sure...more training is better than no training....but very little training is no bar from deploying a gun effectively....in most self defense cases, you aren't going to find people who train like navy seals....they tend to be average people with little to no training, and they use the guns to save lives and stop violent criminal attacks....that is why the gun replaced the sword, and spear and why they are so important for the weak, the old, the injured, the ambushed and the individual facing multiple attackers....no other weapon makes people equal the way a gun does....

its like saying that disease I had did no require my 1 million annual insurance policy limits

Listen anti gun twits: IF CIVILIAN POLICE have determined that 17 shot pistols and 30 shot rifles are the most suitable self defense weapons for CIVILIAN cops to use in a CIVILIAN URBAN ENVIRONMENT, who are you ninnies to disagree?

Sorry but if you have to actually arrest criminals it's different than defending. Defending you shoot at somebody a couple times and they take off it's over. Cop shoots at a criminal a couple times and he takes off and the cop needs to pursue. Totally different. Sorry.

are you saying trying to arrest criminals requires different weapons than engaging in a firefight with criminals who decided when and where to attack you violently

I gave an example.

Please share an example of a citizen needing a hi cap magazine for defense. Or STFU.

I have HUNDREDS of normal capacity magazines. at least 100 30 rounders for AR 15s

Shhhhhh....Turtledude...you'll wake up zeke and joe...do we really want that...?

Less than 10 seconds to find one video on how to make one...imagine if you were really determined...so any magazine ban is a joke...and again, only effects people who obey the law...the anti gunners are just nuts...

Hmmm...I have the answer...I don't know why I didn't think of it before...I must be tired, and I have to be going anyway...

Let's make a law that limits criminals to 10 round magazines....wow...that was soooo...easy. Well, I guess this is over now...let's pass that law and congratulate ourselves...and the best part...it doesn't effect law abiding citizens...

See Brain357...I came up with an even better, and just as effective solution, as you...

You realize he didn't actually make one in the video right? He just disassembled one and said how maybe he could make one. He even doesn't recommend it cause it could really mess up your gun. You think that spring would work? If you can bend a spring into shape then why would it have spring when you load it? It wouldn't, it would bend like a paper clip.

If a cop has had to use magazines with standard rounds to stop a drug addicted violent criminal, then the chance a civillian will have to is also there...
'
Come on Brain357...join me in helping pass a law that limits criminals to 10 round magazines...then the problem is solved and Turtledude can keep his magazines...

The answer was so simple...limiting criminals to 10 round magazines...wow...that is an awesome solution...

Right Brain357...limiting criminals to 10 round magazines is better than limiting magazines for law abiding citizens who harm no one...right? Right?

If you are against limiting criminals to 10 round magazines...you must be some sort of NRA gun nut who wants criminals to kill lots of people...right?

Cops aren't just defending. They have to arrest the criminal. BIG difference.

No it's not...this perp did not retreat...there are criminals who do not retreat and continue to advance because they are on drugs...this isn't the only case of this happening...

Then you should have no trouble providing an example of a civilian defense needing a hi cap magazine. You can't do that so you are clearly wrong.

How many times have cops needed them?

And you don't think that 30 rounders can be made...

Besides...the problem is solved...right...? We just limit criminals to 10 round magazines...that fixes everything you want...they have to change magazines before they kill more than 10 people, right? So again...let's just ban criminals from having more than 10 round magazines...

Good work people...take the weekend off...

I gave an example.

Please share an example of a citizen needing a hi cap magazine for defense. Or STFU.

it is you who needs to STFU

having been a federal law enforcement officer (ret) for 24 years and one of my duties was REVIEWING shootings by Federal officers, I have come across dozens of cases where civilians (be they police, federal agents or private citizens) were attacked by several criminals and required multiple shots

since there is NO DOWNSIDE to Honest citizens having 20-30 round magazines and there is a CHANCE of running into multiple criminals or CRIMINALS USING 20-30 round magazines IT IS STUPID TO PASS A LAW THAT WILL ONLY IMPACT THE LAW ABIDING

Listen you stupid asshole--if you claim criminals MISUSE what bed wetters like you call HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES-then by definition those criminals are attacking GOOD PEOPLE with weapons carrying 20-30 rounds and THAT JUSTIFIES good people having them too

Cops aren't just defending. They have to arrest the criminal. BIG difference.

No it's not...this perp did not retreat...there are criminals who do not retreat and continue to advance because they are on drugs...this isn't the only case of this happening...

Then you should have no trouble providing an example of a civilian defense needing a hi cap magazine. You can't do that so you are clearly wrong.

How many times have cops needed them?

well given cops miss so much ….I guess they needed them when they shot that unarmed guy in NYC years ago-what 42 times

I gave an example.

it is you who needs to STFU

having been a federal law enforcement officer (ret) for 24 years and one of my duties was REVIEWING shootings by Federal officers, I have come across dozens of cases where civilians (be they police, federal agents or private citizens) were attacked by several criminals and required multiple shots

since there is NO DOWNSIDE to Honest citizens having 20-30 round magazines and there is a CHANCE of running into multiple criminals or CRIMINALS USING 20-30 round magazines IT IS STUPID TO PASS A LAW THAT WILL ONLY IMPACT THE LAW ABIDING

Listen you stupid asshole--if you claim criminals MISUSE what bed wetters like you call HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES-then by definition those criminals are attacking GOOD PEOPLE with weapons carrying 20-30 rounds and THAT JUSTIFIES good people having them too

Then it should be easy to provide links to examples. Lets see them.

And you don't think that 30 rounders can be made...

Besides...the problem is solved...right...? We just limit criminals to 10 round magazines...that fixes everything you want...they have to change magazines before they kill more than 10 people, right? So again...let's just ban criminals from having more than 10 round magazines...

Good work people...take the weekend off...

If you think 30 round magazines can easily be made, I'm not sure you know that much about guns. Especially if you think that video proves they can be made in any way.

Excellent point...

Can you get links...that would go a long way to shutting up this nonsense...

Are you in Brain357...let's limit criminals to 10 round magazines...that answers all of your points...right?

With no downside...right?

Are you in Brain357...let's limit criminals to 10 round magazines...that answers all of your points...right?

With no downside...right?

That is pretty dumb for you bill. I thought you were better than that.

Forum List

Back