Gun owner...first shot kills homem invader...literally, his first shot...

Sorry but if you have to actually arrest criminals it's different than defending. Defending you shoot at somebody a couple times and they take off it's over. Cop shoots at a criminal a couple times and he takes off and the cop needs to pursue. Totally different. Sorry.
That's so moronic I cannot believe anyone who claims to be a brain would say it

are you saying trying to arrest criminals requires different weapons than engaging in a firefight with criminals who decided when and where to attack you violently

You really need to STFU. You don't know what you are talking about
I think he's about a ten year old, playing on mommy's computer.

And yet I am owning you. You must feel pretty stupid.
Dream on, little one! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you are going to provide some links then of people needing a hi cap magazine for defense?

I guess you are too stupid to understand that if our "civic leaders" and Community Police say such normal capacity magazines are proper for self defense in a civilian environment, that is all we need.

Why do you want citizens handicapped when dealing with armed criminals?

No one has ever lost a gun fight because he had TOO much ammo

its like saying that disease I had did no require my 1 million annual insurance policy limits

Listen anti gun twits: IF CIVILIAN POLICE have determined that 17 shot pistols and 30 shot rifles are the most suitable self defense weapons for CIVILIAN cops to use in a CIVILIAN URBAN ENVIRONMENT, who are you ninnies to disagree?

Sorry but if you have to actually arrest criminals it's different than defending. Defending you shoot at somebody a couple times and they take off it's over. Cop shoots at a criminal a couple times and he takes off and the cop needs to pursue. Totally different. Sorry.

are you saying trying to arrest criminals requires different weapons than engaging in a firefight with criminals who decided when and where to attack you violently

He is probably playing with himself while posting!

ah another retard who awards himself special olympics gold medals

And you are still ranting and saying nothing of value.
Actually people pay me good money for my training and instruction when it comes to guns. You are just a whining retard who doesn't like gun owners. Is it because we remind you of your own cowardly failings as a "man" or is it because you engage in activities that might justify an honest citizen capping your sorry ass?

Either way, you are a complete moron on this subject

Now that is just pathetic. So now owning a gun is what makes a man? You do such a good job of making yourself look sad I don't even need to respond.

And you are going to claim to be older than 12?

are you going to claim you are a human?

Grow up you silly moron. I am a retired attorney. and you are a cowardly fairy

ah another retard who awards himself special olympics gold medals

And you are still ranting and saying nothing of value.
Actually people pay me good money for my training and instruction when it comes to guns. You are just a whining retard who doesn't like gun owners. Is it because we remind you of your own cowardly failings as a "man" or is it because you engage in activities that might justify an honest citizen capping your sorry ass?

Either way, you are a complete moron on this subject

Now that is just pathetic. So now owning a gun is what makes a man? You do such a good job of making yourself look sad I don't even need to respond.

then don't douchebag. You only prove to normal people that guns cause you to lose bowel control

A retired attorney posts like he is 12 years old? Sure you are.

well here is the deal. put up or shut up. I prove my claims and you say donate 20K to a charity of my choice. I fail and I do the same for yours

wanna play, Fool?

when someone picks a handle like Brain, you know you are dealing with a cretin

It's a fourth grade slander for kids who drool a lot, who trip over their untied sneaker laces and hit their heads on the pavement way too often. Don't you remember?

well here is the deal. put up or shut up. I prove my claims and you say donate 20K to a charity of my choice. I fail and I do the same for yours

wanna play, Fool?

So you want to prove you are an adult who posts like a 12 year old, and you're calling me a fool? Haha

Last edited:

wanna play, Fool?

So you want to prove your are an adult who posts like a 12 year old, and your calling me a fool? Haha
You're wrong and you're right! Your schooling is inadequate.

wanna play, Fool?

So you want to prove you are an adult who posts like a 12 year old, and you're calling me a fool? Haha

You have any links yet of anyone needing a hi cap magazine for defense?

wanna play, Fool?

don't need to-the burden is on you scum suckers who want to ban them

that police use them is more than enough reason

post a link justifying your existence. I doubt you can

So you have had shootouts where you have fired 32 times in self defense? Really?

Only when I wanted to leave a permanent impression on a know-nothing queer troll.

So you haven't. And you can't link to anyone ever needing one either. Go figure.

Again, we don't have to link anything anywhere. Your arguments ring hollow. Even if they did pass a law, so what? Guess what, law abiding citizens call the shots, not you gun grabbers.

Take a look at this example- Here is why they use high caps

“Sunnyvale police say nobody has showed up at the city's Department of Public Safety to turn over their magazines,” he reported last week.

Additionally, lets take a look at people who eliminate threats as part of their job

According to an NYPD report, there were 16 officer-involved shootings in 2005 where the suspect shot at police officers. The NYPD officers hit their targets 8% of the time. The officers fired an average 17.3 rounds to stop the threat. One factor that certainly contributed to the low percentage of hits is that in 70% of the gunfights, the suspect shot first. Other studies have officer-involved shootings at a 51% hit rate, but they don't include officer-involved shootings that have no hits, and they don't isolate gunfights, where the suspect is shooting at the officer.

Another consideration is a situation involving multiple attackers. Florida State University criminologist Gary Kleck conducted a detailed survey on incidents of firearms being used for self-defense (defensive gun uses). Kleck found that in 53% of annual defensive gun uses in the United States, the victims faced multiple attackers. All of the concerns regarding stopping power and accuracy are now magnified when multiple attackers are involved. However many rounds were needed to stop one attacker will have to be doubled for two attackers.

Read more: Articles Why does anyone need a high-capacity magazine

So you still don't back it up. I have not heard of a single person ever needing a hi cap magazine for defense. Clearly you haven't either. I have however heard of lots needing no shots or just 1-2. I have never needed a gun for defense, so my experience says I need 0.

So you're an idiot who doesn't know shit. Just as I thought. That's a custom-made 32 round magazine in my AR-15. I promise it was necessary for defense. But what the fuck would you and Geaux know about things like that?

View attachment 32990

You were the one taking the picture, right? Remember, sun on your back, F:8 and be there

-Geaux

wanna play, Fool?

Listen to this story son- How many rounds would it have took to kill this thug?

-Geaux

Last edited:

Forum List

Back