Hannity is setting up Excuses already for when Trump loses

Now one thing I will say for Hannity. He played fair. He's got creds out of the whazoo for playing fair.

Hannity needs to take his ass hat off and understand how politics work. If Trump fails to win it's TRUMP'S fault... no one else. This is probably the easiest election in history for a Republican to win. No excuse for losing... NONE!

He needs to understand that you can't go out there and offend entire voting blocs and then expect them to turn up on election day. Trump and his surrogates have chosen to idiotically attack conservatives instead of trying to appeal to them for their vote and the strategy is failing. That is Trump's error not the Conservatives.

Boss not sure where you are from but if Trump loses it will be because of the Mormons.

I'm opening here a whole can of whoop ass. Wanna dance over the Mormons?

The Mormons?!? :lol: You are a unique bucket of crazy.
td is great, but the only states the LDS can really influence are UT, AZ, and NV. And DT may well lose UT. Amazing!

Hannity needs to take his ass hat off and understand how politics work. If Trump fails to win it's TRUMP'S fault... no one else. This is probably the easiest election in history for a Republican to win. No excuse for losing... NONE!

He needs to understand that you can't go out there and offend entire voting blocs and then expect them to turn up on election day. Trump and his surrogates have chosen to idiotically attack conservatives instead of trying to appeal to them for their vote and the strategy is failing. That is Trump's error not the Conservatives.

Boss not sure where you are from but if Trump loses it will be because of the Mormons.

td is great, but the only states the LDS can really influence are UT, AZ, and NV. And DT may well lose UT. Amazing!

Why are you doing this though? I'm ok because I understand this but why are you doing this? I don't understand letting in all your Mexican Mormons in just so you can fast track killer Muslims.

What you are backing Jake? You are some of the first they will kill. Do you get that? I don't get our differences in Christianity and it hurts when I try to understand Mormons and LDS and you are not following the Book....you know the big one and I know in my heart you are a good soul but why are you backing millions of Sunnis coming in who aren't even refugees from Syria?

This has been a nightmare.

My good lady, though we disagree we share a common goal.

Hitlary must not enter the WH. Period. Under any circumstances.

Amen. And Pete I mean it. I'm on a journey of faith. I can't claim to be perfect or to preach from a pulpit that is. I know good hearts when I see them though. You are one and Jake is another.

I question. I ask. Bear with me. Hold the table steady.

Amen. And Pete I mean it. I'm on a journey of faith. I can't claim to be perfect or to preach from a pulpit that is. I know good hearts when I see them though. You are one and Jake is another.

You're a great poster and have my respect TD. My own mom and pop are ardent Trumptards. I do say that affectionately.

We shall hold the line against regressive tyranny. Even though the media and many universities and famous cities have fallen or may fall into the grip of media matters and all the odious apparatus of democrook rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the polls, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our country, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this country or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our true patriots will rise up in a rage not seen before on earth. It will terrify the world's remaining tyrants into exile as they watch patriots exercise their constitutional rights.

Yes I stole a lot of that from Churchill, but the point stays the same, the enemy is equally repugnant, and the objective of freedom is the end.

You're a great poster and have my respect TD. My own mom and pop are ardent Trumptards. I do say that affectionately.

We shall hold the line against regressive tyranny. Even though the media and many universities and famous cities have fallen or may fall into the grip of media matters and all the odious apparatus of democrook rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the polls, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our country, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this country or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our true patriots will rise up in a rage not seen before on earth. It will terrify the world's remaining tyrants into exile as they watch patriots exercise their constitutional rights.

Yes I stole a lot of that from Churchill, but the point stays the same, the enemy is equally repugnant, and the objective of freedom is the end.

Pete I think we are fighting something that is so big that even though I'm trying to have some bravado here I am nothing. If I don't have you if I don't have Jake we may not make it thru to the other side.

We have to cross this finish line together. I know we'll do it. We just have to figure out how. And hold steady.

Why are you doing this though? I'm ok because I understand this but why are you doing this? I don't understand letting in all your Mexican Mormons in just so you can fast track killer Muslims.

What you are backing Jake? You are some of the first they will kill. Do you get that? I don't get our differences in Christianity and it hurts when I try to understand Mormons and LDS and you are not following the Book....you know the big one and I know in my heart you are a good soul but why are you backing millions of Sunnis coming in who aren't even refugees from Syria?
:) What Mexican illegal Mormons, td? You are asserting but not proving such a thing. And none of that has anything to do with "millions of Sunnis". I think the world of you, but your argument is just not there.

:) What Mexican illegal Mormons, td? You are asserting but not proving such a thing. And none of that has anything to do with "millions of Sunnis". I think the world of you, but your argument is just not there.

The covenant Jake. Sigh. I don't like the trade off because your elders really really don't get the trade off. It's one thing to open the door to your wonderous Mexican relatives. But they aren't animals Jake.

Look who you would be inviting in are people that I admire and I trust. I would not have made it out here after Katrina without so many. LDS. Mennos. I would not have made it. But what you have to understand is who your elders are trying to do a trade off are cave dwellers. Please. I am not being insulting. And OMG if you think Southern Baptists are conservative you try dealing with one of these mother fuckers pardon my french but I'm losing it here.

td, I am not Mormon, any kind of Mormon. And who are or are not "animals", td, I have not following you. Many Southern Baptists are butts, yes, imo, but I have known some nice ones. Once again, what millions of Sunnis?

Lately Hannity has been doing his usual thing where he blames EVERYONE else for EVERYTHING. His latest is to say that ANY and EVERY republican that doesnt vote for Trump is helping Hilary and if Hilary wins every single bad thing that happens from that day forward is Trumps fault for being such an inept failure.....

:slap: Just kidding. He says that every republican that doesnt vote for him or endorse him "OWNS IT". So if Hillary puts someone on the Supreme Court Ted Cruz owns it! McCain owns it! You own it! And YOU! And that guy! And you in the back!

Not Trump tho.....nope nope nope
I get the sense Republicans feel like they are getting their mojo back. The corporate media is focusing on hillary and trumps staying on message. Is it too little too late?

We have to remember the debates are still coming

td, I am not Mormon, any kind of Mormon. And who are or are not "animals", td, I have not following you. Many Southern Baptists are butts, yes, imo, but I have known some nice ones. Once again, what millions of Sunnis?

I thought you were Mormon. And don't get me wrong. Mormons do seem to be people of great faith. Albeit not mine. And Senator Mike Lee working with that dude out of Arizona want to implement the "free borders" to get their Mexican relatives in. Now on the refugee level More Sunnis than Shia and I'm astonished Obama has even let in over 40 Christians.

Think about those stats.

Obama has only let in 40 Christians.

I think most Americans now know that the reason Trump lost was because the election was rigged. Shame on Clinton.

I thought you were Mormon. And don't get me wrong. Mormons do seem to be people of great faith. Albeit not mine. And Senator Mike Lee working with that dude out of Arizona want to implement the "free borders" to get their Mexican relatives in. Now on the refugee level More Sunnis than Shia and I'm astonished Obama has even let in over 40 Christians.

Think about those stats.

Where are the millions? And I can't stand Lee.

Think about those stats.

Evidence to back this claim......

Think about those stats.

Where are the millions? And I can't stand Lee.

Ok first off I never said millions. And I'm thrilled to death you can't stand Lee. And okey dokey where do we go from here? Jake I love you to death. Lets not cross each other here.

I sort of feel like you are an anchor in sanity. Please please stay there. So when I come in to the board I can go...........................Jake says..................and I find middle ground.

Lately Hannity has been doing his usual thing where he blames EVERYONE else for EVERYTHING. His latest is to say that ANY and EVERY republican that doesnt vote for Trump is helping Hilary and if Hilary wins every single bad thing that happens from that day forward is Trumps fault for being such an inept failure.....

:slap: Just kidding. He says that every republican that doesnt vote for him or endorse him "OWNS IT". So if Hillary puts someone on the Supreme Court Ted Cruz owns it! McCain owns it! You own it! And YOU! And that guy! And you in the back!

Hannity is such a twit

Prove it bitch.

^^^^
drug addled loon. :cuckoo:

Think about those stats.

Evidence to back this claim......

drunken dancer doesn't need evidence.

Pete I think we are fighting something that is so big that even though I'm trying to have some bravado here I am nothing. If I don't have you if I don't have Jake we may not make it thru to the other side.

We have to cross this finish line together. I know we'll do it. We just have to figure out how. And hold steady.

IMO you can write Fakey off. He is a left wing statist. (and IMO a blithering imbecile, but then again all leftists are).

I can't pretend to know exactly who we are up against but I know what we are up against.

We oppose collectivism in all it's forms. We oppose the monopoly of political power at the hands of the few best bullshitters the media presents to us. We oppose those who would undermine the bill of rights to favor the state. We oppose globalism not because we are "nationalists" but because we believe the welfare of the individual "trumps" the welfare of the state. We are loyal to our country because of the benefit of freedom, not because of the benefit of what our country can provide for the collective.

We live in a "sink or swim" reality. There is no utopia, there is no free shit, there are no unicorn farts, there is no "global warming" and there are no "gun free zones". Bed wetters (like Fakey) believe in delusions that the state can fix all of society's problems. The rest of us realize most of the problems in society are the result of failures of the state to provide results it could never possibly achieve, and the unearned expectations of millions of misguided people who are indoctrinated to believe they cannot achieve anything without the enforcement (and permission) of the nanny state.

At some point the dependent class will realize the promise of free shit was bullshit. Who they will blame is irrelevant. They are going to cannibalize everything around them and spread out into the country where they will be dispatched. It is no wonder why leftist are so adamant about "common sense" gun control. For them it is a concept entirely founded in self preservation.

Hannity is such a twit

Prove it bitch.

^^^^
drug addled loon. :cuckoo:

Hannity is very sane thank you very much. Now you. And your comments. You are lucky jillian you are on this board.

Forum List

Back