Happy Juneteenth.

when it comes to HOLIDAYS-----I look for the RECIPES-----easter recipes, passover recipes,
ramadan recipes, holi recipes------etc etc -----PLEASE POST UP THE RECIPES

I would hope it's a holiday for ALL OF US. It isn't just African Americans who benefit from all legalized slavery being gone in America. They, of course, benefit the most....but we ALL WIN.
That's because you are a gullible fool.
You poor thing....suffering thru a holiday celebrating the final freeing of slaves in this country. However will you muddle thru the day? :itsok:

I would hope it's a holiday for ALL OF US. It isn't just African Americans who benefit from all legalized slavery being gone in America. They, of course, benefit the most....but we ALL WIN.
That's because you are a gullible fool.
You poor thing....suffering thru a holiday celebrating the final freeing of slaves in this country. However will you muddle thru the day? :itsok:
easy-----the RECIPES
when it comes to HOLIDAYS-----I look for the RECIPES-----easter recipes, passover recipes,
Give it time. I'm sure there will be some.....perhaps some Galveston style seafood....Texas BBQ...TexMex....
Ok----but to be honest------I do not like COLLARD GREENS -----and would not consider
chitterlings

Thank goodness for White Christian Republicans!
I know a bunch of them.
It is a very 'mixed bag' of productive versus white trash.

Some you describe are Positive Members of my Community.
Others, not so much.

My point, NOT EVERY white Christian republican is an outstanding citizen.
But you already knew that, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It has nothing to do with any Holiday, or the freeing of slaves ....

That is the very reason I called you a gullible fool.

On June 19, 1865, last slaves were freed in Texas. Juneteenth. Happy Holiday to all African Americans!

In Russia, the big Day of Freedom was February 19, 1861. The serfs were freed.
It is. Don't let idiots talking stupid make you think any different. This doesn't apply to what Relative Ethics said. If blacks can celebrate the 4th, whites can celebrate Juneteenth.

When does the looting start?

In Russia and East Europe, where workers and peasants made up the majority of population, the rebellion was much stronger.

Baltic sailors were particularly angry and they were the main force in Revolution
Anarkistimatruuseja.jpg

Did they burn, murder, loot, and riot?

Since juneteenth celebrates absolutely nothing it would have 5o be a day of fasting.

On June 19, 1865, last slaves were freed in Texas. Juneteenth. Happy Holiday to all African Americans!

Nope. That is not when the last of the slaves were freed. You have been lied to once again by the media and academia.

There are more slaves today in the world than at any other time in human history

But politicians and the media don't care about the current suffering. No, they would rather focus on slavery that occurred hundreds of years ago for political posturing.

It’s progress that the Juneteenth Holiday was signed by a President who 44 years ago was fighting against school integration ….. calling the idea a “racial jungle”.

As America continues to atone for its comparatively brief era of legalized slavery, I hope the rest of the World - including African Nations- looks at its current day policies where the enslavement of Black and Brown people is still tolerated.

Did you place your trophy on top of the toilet?

So thankful that Republicans freed those slaves from their Democrat masters.

Forum List

Back