Has the Trump Administration Failed the Test of Plausibility?

Has the Trump Administration Failed the Test of Plausibility

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The greatest failure of plausibility is when the Democrats claim to be Americans.

The greatest failure of plausibility is when the Democrats claim to be Americans.

Fuck you. The evidence in your post(s) and that of the others who attack me personally and the thread itself (while cowardly hiding behind a keyboard) is evidence of your/their xenophobia and that hate and fear cloud rational thinking. Maybe you're too insecure to admit your vote for trump was a mistake, and so insecure you even lie to yourself and lash out at anyone who points out the grave mistake you committed with that vote.

Some of your kind, trump supporters/voters can't even understand the question in the OP. Which suggests other serious emotional or pathological problematic issues.

Brinkmanship, belligerent rhetoric and a deaf ear do not make a leader, they are characteristics of a fraud and a despot, just like you and others who choose to comment but not consider and respond to a fair question.

President Lincoln was only half correct when he said:

You can fool all the people some of the time,
and some of the people all the time, but you
cannot fool all the people all the time.
He was wrong when he said, "you can fool all of the people, some of the time", not all American's, nor anyone around the world who has watched trump's act has not been fooled. He is unfit to hold the power of President of the United States. You have opened a Pandora's Box with your vote.

Fuck you.

One of the many erudite and studied responses of Democrats.

Maybe you're too insecure to admit your vote for trump was a mistake, and so insecure you even lie to yourself and lash out at anyone who points out the grave mistake you committed with that vote.

Judging by the flailing responses of Democrats, there was no mistake.

cannot fool all the people all the time.​

P. T. Barnum was entirely correct when he said "There's a sucker born every minute." You appear to be a charter member of that particular club.

Fuck you. The evidence in your post(s) and that of the others who attack me personally and the thread itself (while cowardly hiding behind a keyboard) is evidence of your/their xenophobia and that hate and fear cloud rational thinking. Maybe you're too insecure to admit your vote for trump was a mistake, and so insecure you even lie to yourself and lash out at anyone who points out the grave mistake you committed with that vote.

Some of your kind, trump supporters/voters can't even understand the question in the OP. Which suggests other serious emotional or pathological problematic issues.

Brinkmanship, belligerent rhetoric and a deaf ear do not make a leader, they are characteristics of a fraud and a despot, just like you and others who choose to comment but not consider and respond to a fair question.

He was wrong when he said, "you can fool all of the people, some of the time", not all American's, nor anyone around the world who has watched trump's act has not been fooled. He is unfit to hold the power of President of the United States. You have opened a Pandora's Box with your vote.

Poor baby...:asshole:

Fuck you.

Maybe you're too insecure to admit your vote for trump was a mistake, and so insecure you even lie to yourself and lash out at anyone who points out the grave mistake you committed with that vote.

P. T. Barnum was entirely correct when he said "There's a sucker born every minute." You appear to be a charter member of that particular club.

I'm sorry, I used an abbreviation which may have confused you. I'll spell it out for you.

IM educated opinion based on the evidence in your many posts, I have concluded you are garbage, a disgusting, deplorable, arrogant, self righteous and ignorant fool who chooses to attack the character of those whose opinions can be verified by reality, something which is beyond your ability to comprehend.

"Fuck you" is an idiomatic expression, and one I used to express my informed opinion that your are "garbage, a disgusting, deplorable, arrogant, self righteous and ignorant fool who chooses to attack the character of those whose opinions can be verified by reality, something which is beyond your ability to comprehend".

BTW, your lack of ability to compose an expository post is evidence you are poorly educated, maybe even home schooled, and have never matriculated in a college or U. and/or passed a course in writing - making you a classic trumpeter, easily biddable, fooled by demagogues and charlatan, and too dumb to know it.

Fuck you.

I'm sorry, I used an abbreviation which may have confused you. I'll spell it out for you.

IM educated opinion based on the evidence in your many posts, I have concluded you are garbage, a disgusting, deplorable, arrogant, self righteous and ignorant fool who chooses to attack the character of those whose opinions can be verified by reality, something which is beyond your ability to comprehend.

"Fuck you" is an idiomatic expression, and one I used to express my informed opinion that your are "garbage, a disgusting, deplorable, arrogant, self righteous and ignorant fool who chooses to attack the character of those whose opinions can be verified by reality, something which is beyond your ability to comprehend".

BTW, your lack of ability to compose an expository post is evidence you are poorly educated, maybe even home schooled, and have never matriculated in a college or U. and/or passed a course in writing - making you a classic trumpeter, easily biddable, fooled by demagogues and charlatan, and too dumb to know it.
President Donald J. Trump. That's all that matters. Whine away.

Please read my response to Billy, it applies to you as well.

Please read my response to Billy, it applies to you as well.
:gives::finger3:

Fuck you.

President Donald J. Trump. That's all that matters. Whine away.

That's all that matters to the neo fascists, on that we agree. BTW, you are the one whining, along with the rest of the Trumpeters, who cannot abide by anyone questioning his first couple of weeks in office. Reality checks are passed due among your set, and it seems as if the bizarre behavior by the President does not concern your set, and in fact is applauded; such is evidence the Republican goal to dumb down Americans has worked, at least on those who are fooled all of the time.

Follow up questions:

Q. Has Trump exceeded his Constitutional Authority

Q. Does the Congress have the authority to over rule his actions, short of passing an article of Impeachment

BTW, my response in post #6 in the first full sentence is based on Direct Evidence, I've yet to read any effort by the Trumpeter's to offer any Exculpatory Evidence in defense of their Messiah.

Democrats have certainly failed the test for plausibility. Why else would they be dragging their feet and delaying the inevitable as far as the President's appointments? Are they hoping for a crisis before the cabinet is in place? Are they willing to create a crisis? I wouldn't put anything past angry democrats including putting the safety of America in jeopardy for a propaganda coup.

Plausibility Defined: The quality of seeming reasonable or probable.

This is a simple question, one which will be asked, and hopefully answered honestly and sincerely.

The question is meaningless without a particular topic.

LOL, the topic is the Trump Administration.

There are more than 600 agencies in the Trump administration you may as well be asking if the federal government is plausible, oh you are aren't you? Talk about a really stupid question.

Follow up questions:

Q. Has Trump exceeded his Constitutional Authority

Q. Does the Congress have the authority to over rule his actions, short of passing an article of Impeachment

BTW, my response in post #6 in the first full sentence is based on Direct Evidence, I've yet to read any effort by the Trumpeter's to offer any Exculpatory Evidence in defense of their Messiah.

No.

Yes.

And everyone is entitled to their opinion, even the president.

This is a simple question, one which will be asked, and hopefully answered honestly and sincerely.
Strangely, some of the actual policies are not crazy. But for some reason, Trump tweets out shit and issues Executive Orders drawn up on the sabbat. I think it's less about actually governing than Bannon pushing Donald to pander to his base.

There are more than 600 agencies in the Trump administration you may as well be asking if the federal government is plausible, oh you are aren't you? Talk about a really stupid question.

How many logical fallacies exist in this post ^^^ by oktexas?

Straw Man, appeal to wishful thinking and ad hominem.

No where did I write anything about the entire Federal Government. Trump's administration are those he has hired or nominated, his inner circle:

Post #6: "The President and his inner circle seem to be pathological liars, they double down when their efforts to mislead the public are clearly unreasonable."

Keep in mind, I'm not the only person who is very concerned that trump is unfit to hold the office of President of the US. That oktexas and other defenders of trump do not is incredulous.

Strangely, some of the actual policies are not crazy. But for some reason, Trump tweets out shit and issues Executive Orders drawn up on the sabbat. I think it's less about actually governing than Bannon pushing Donald to pander to his base.

On the sabbat?

noun, ( sometimes lowercase) Demonology.

(in the 14th–16th centuries) a secret rendezvous of witches and sorcerers for worshiping the Devil, characterized by orgiastic rites,dances, feasting, etc.?
the definition of Sabbat

Forum List

Back