Have you guys survived the Great Government shutdown of 2018?

Since the Democrats are the ones that refuses to fund some of the useless parts of the government then I am a Democrat now. Solidarity Brother! Lets show that mean ole Orange Man that we really don't need such a bloated government. Right on!

The dems know the wall is, as you say, useless when it comes to stopping illegal aliens. The Cheeto is the one holding up the show

Not according to the border patrol asshole.
Or according to the people who live on the border.

Jo

This wall was mined , electrified in places, patrolled by dogs and military style units in the hundreds of thousands, had guard towers and was continuous. Guess what, people still found a way through. What do you think to accomplish here? And more importantly why. Do you know ANYBODY who is ever been fired and replaced by an illegal immigrant?

Since the Democrats are the ones that refuses to fund some of the useless parts of the government then I am a Democrat now. Solidarity Brother! Lets show that mean ole Orange Man that we really don't need such a bloated government. Right on!

The dems know the wall is, as you say, useless when it comes to stopping illegal aliens. The Cheeto is the one holding up the show

No, you are confused'

The Democrats in the Senate had a spending bill to fund the government and they did not to pass it. Every fucking piece of shit Democrat voted against it. They own the government shutdown lock, stock and barrel.

The funding of the wall is a small part of the bill. Just when in hell have the big spending Democrats assholes ever been concerned about spending money? They sure as hell weren't when their Jungle Monkey President was running up $10 trillion in debt with over spending, were they?

The reason the shitheads didn't want to pass they bill is precisely that the wall will work and they don't want the flow of future Democrat voting Illegals to be slowed down.

The filthy Democrats hate the idea of securing our borders because they have on future voters base other than the welfare Blacks and the stupid Moon Bat Moon Bats.

Jo

This wall was mined , electrified in places, patrolled by dogs and military style units in the hundreds of thousands, had guard towers and was continuous. Guess what, people still found a way through. What do you think to accomplish here? And more importantly why. Do you know ANYBODY who is ever been fired and replaced by an illegal immigrant?

Exception to every rule, Can you tell me what it would have been like if there was no wall?

Policy can be changed. Border enforcement can be changed. Technology can be removed. But a wall isn't going anywhere. That's what scares the hell out of the anti-white party.

So you admit this is about race?

Is that why Trump wants to deport Vietnamese? Why Ryan is pushing for more Irish (white) immigrants?

Ohh...

It’s sad but that is all the wall has ever been about. Fear and hate. Otherwise there would be one up in Canada too.
Is Canada invading us now,
Neither is Mexico

Just wanted to pop in to do a welfare check. Are you all ok?

I think building a wall is necessary, the number of illegal immigrants was the most startling statistics of many when I heard it first announced in the GOP Primaries. I honestly had no idea how much it impacted the U.S.
It was the first stat, along with the number of factories stolen by China, that really had me listening more closely to Trump during those debate.

He went from a novelty, maybe even suspicions of him being a gimmick; to a guy who was calling out and confronting serious American issues. The Wall addresses this in a permanent manner, this is why I believe some are so adamantly against it.

Policy can be changed. Border enforcement can be changed. Technology can be removed. But a wall isn't going anywhere. That's what scares the hell out of the anti-white party.
Hey Jose, can I borrow your ladder for a minute? Wall foiled. But you’re right, until it’s torn down in a few years, it’s not going anywhere.

So maybe said illegal will work at the ladder factory in Mexico and leave my job alone here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah maybe? :lmao:

Jo

A good secure wall will not stop 100% of the shitheads from coming here and signing up for welfare and voting Democrats but it will stop a lot of them and make it more difficult and that is a good thing. It will also make it easier for the Border Patrol to do its job than the almost nothing that we have now. That is also a good thing.

Only an asshole or a filthy Democrat looking to get Illegals to provide a welfare queen voting base to would be against securing our border.

Jo

Besides the IT sector, meat packing and poultry processing plants, back of the house restaurants and hotel and other housekeeping?

No, you are confused'

The Democrats in the Senate had a spending bill to fund the government and they did not to pass it. Every fucking piece of shit Democrat voted against it. They own the government shutdown lock, stock and barrel.

The funding of the wall is a small part of the bill. Just when in hell have the big spending Democrats assholes ever been concerned about spending money? They sure as hell weren't when their Jungle Monkey President was running up $10 trillion in debt with over spending, were they?

The reason the shitheads didn't want to pass they bill is precisely that the wall will work and they don't want the flow of future Democrat voting Illegals to be slowed down.

The filthy Democrats hate the idea of securing our borders because they have on future voters base other than the welfare Blacks and the stupid Moon Bat Moon Bats.

Republican racism at its finest. Thanks for reminding us that you guys suck

Jo

Dufus thinks tens of thousands a month made it thru the Berlin Wall.

Jo

Dufus thinks tens of thousands a month made it thru the Berlin Wall.

That is not what he said...but thanks for lying yet again

Jo

A good secure wall will not stop 100% of the shitheads from coming here and signing up for welfare and voting Democrats but it will stop a lot of them and make it more difficult and that is a good thing. It will also make it easier for the Border Patrol to do its job than the almost nothing that we have now. That is also a good thing.

Only an asshole or a filthy Democrat looking to get Illegals to provide a welfare queen voting base to would be against securing our border.

So many things wrong in that nasty little diatribe

A. They don't gety welfare
B. They can't vote and don't
C. You admit that it won't be 100% effective and there's no evidence that what little immigration it stops won't simply shift to other means (where most of it comes from NOW
D. Almost nothing we have now?

You clearly have no idea what you are yapping about

Jo

By the thousands?

Jo

It won’t stop half.

Just wanted to pop in to do a welfare check. Are you all ok?

I think building a wall is necessary, the number of illegal immigrants was the most startling statistics of many when I heard it first announced in the GOP Primaries. I honestly had no idea how much it impacted the U.S.
It was the first stat, along with the number of factories stolen by China, that really had me listening more closely to Trump during those debate.

He went from a novelty, maybe even suspicions of him being a gimmick; to a guy who was calling out and confronting serious American issues. The Wall addresses this in a permanent manner, this is why I believe some are so adamantly against it.
Yeah they will still give us social security at the first of the month.

Forum List

Back