Have you guys survived the Great Government shutdown of 2018?

Didn’t realize we were shutdown, of course I never realize it as for most Americans it has no impact, just the government workers who once it is settled get their back pay.
Some do. Others don't/ But it all gets delayed. What happens when you don't have your mortgage/rent check out on time or a month late?

Are government employees so poor that they live check to check with no savings or backup money? Sounds like our government workers are irresponsible people. Maybe they shouldn't be working for us.

Nope... I got up this morning and the first thing I noticed was that the goddamn sun had come up again! You know I'm getting sick of this shit! Just when we had it so we didn't have to see the sun at all along comes Trump with his goddamn government shutdown and screws everything up! Next thing you know the goddamn moon will be showing up in the sky and that'll be the final straw for me boy!

Jo
So what you are saying is

"I got mine...fuck em all"

How very Republican

It's that goddamed sun! It's Trump's fault..
God-damned thing is up again! Man I hate Trump! god-damned sun!

Jo

Just wanted to pop in to do a welfare check. Are you all ok?

I think building a wall is necessary, the number of illegal immigrants was the most startling statistics of many when I heard it first announced in the GOP Primaries. I honestly had no idea how much it impacted the U.S.
It was the first stat, along with the number of factories stolen by China, that really had me listening more closely to Trump during those debate.

He went from a novelty, maybe even suspicions of him being a gimmick; to a guy who was calling out and confronting serious American issues. The Wall addresses this in a permanent manner, this is why I believe some are so adamantly against it.

Um.........so far, we're fine. The people in Congress don't actually read the bills. You know this, right? Once you have accustomed yourself to a large group of elected people that make Jerry Springer shows look tame it gets easier.

Nope... I got up this morning and the first thing I noticed was that the goddamn sun had come up again! You know I'm getting sick of this shit! Just when we had it so we didn't have to see the sun at all along comes Trump with his goddamn government shutdown and screws everything up! Next thing you know the goddamn moon will be showing up in the sky and that'll be the final straw for me boy!

Jo

I woke up to clouds and snow. You mean this doesn't have anything to do with the government shutdown?

Didn’t realize we were shutdown, of course I never realize it as for most Americans it has no impact, just the government workers who once it is settled get their back pay.
Some do. Others don't/ But it all gets delayed. What happens when you don't have your mortgage/rent check out on time or a month late?

Are government employees so poor that they live check to check with no savings or backup money? Sounds like our government workers are irresponsible people. Maybe they shouldn't be working for us.

You know what they really afraid of down in DC??? They're afraid that if we stay shutdown for any length of time will realize the government does next to nothing for us in return for all the money they take . Even McConnell is afraid of that.

Jo

Last edited:
Since the Democrats are the ones that refuses to fund some of the useless parts of the government then I am a Democrat now. Solidarity Brother! Lets show that mean ole Orange Man that we really don't need such a bloated government. Right on!

The dems know the wall is, as you say, useless when it comes to stopping illegal aliens. The Cheeto is the one holding up the show

It’s sad but that is all the wall has ever been about. Fear and hate. Otherwise there would be one up in Canada too.

There would be if you had millions of Americans trying to get in, or millions of Canadians trying to come here.

Failed comparison as usual.

Jo

I woke up to clouds and snow. You mean this doesn't have anything to do with the government shutdown?

Snow???? Godamned Trump! It's snowing too? I freaking hate that bastard! Snow!!!
Can you believe it! Snow!!

Jo

I think building a wall is necessary, the number of illegal immigrants was the most startling statistics of many when I heard it first announced in the GOP Primaries. I honestly had no idea how much it impacted the U.S.
It was the first stat, along with the number of factories stolen by China, that really had me listening more closely to Trump during those debate.

He went from a novelty, maybe even suspicions of him being a gimmick; to a guy who was calling out and confronting serious American issues. The Wall addresses this in a permanent manner, this is why I believe some are so adamantly against it.

Policy can be changed. Border enforcement can be changed. Technology can be removed. But a wall isn't going anywhere. That's what scares the hell out of the anti-white party.
Hey Jose, can I borrow your ladder for a minute? Wall foiled. But you’re right, until it’s torn down in a few years, it’s not going anywhere.

So maybe said illegal will work at the ladder factory in Mexico and leave my job alone here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the Democrats are the ones that refuses to fund some of the useless parts of the government then I am a Democrat now. Solidarity Brother! Lets show that mean ole Orange Man that we really don't need such a bloated government. Right on!

The dems know the wall is, as you say, useless when it comes to stopping illegal aliens. The Cheeto is the one holding up the show

Not according to the border patrol asshole.
Or according to the people who live on the border.

Jo

The Dems know a wall will be totally effective. That's what they are scared of. How do they know? The same way all of us do except the brainwashed sheep; it's worked everywhere else around the world.

50FF4E63-851F-4438-9226-CD105B6965B6.jpeg
0D95E349-DC83-4EA2-91AC-04480A9AAF80.jpeg

If Congress and the POTUS agree to them getting their back pay...it is not automatic.

Policy can be changed. Border enforcement can be changed. Technology can be removed. But a wall isn't going anywhere. That's what scares the hell out of the anti-white party.
Hey Jose, can I borrow your ladder for a minute? Wall foiled. But you’re right, until it’s torn down in a few years, it’s not going anywhere.

So maybe said illegal will work at the ladder factory in Mexico and leave my job alone here

The ladders will be confiscated and auctioned off.... The money we build more wall.

Jo

Is that why the Israeli Wall dropped terrorism 98%?

Three quarters of the country lives paycheck to paycheck.

Jo

Snow???? Godamned Trump! It's snowing too? I freaking hate that bastard! Snow!!!
Can you believe it! Snow!!

Jo

Yes, snow. I'm expecting Al Gore to be by any minute to give us a global warming speech. :auiqs.jpg:

So you admit this is about race?

Is that why Trump wants to deport Vietnamese? Why Ryan is pushing for more Irish (white) immigrants?

Ohh...

It’s sad but that is all the wall has ever been about. Fear and hate. Otherwise there would be one up in Canada too.
Is Canada invading us now, after Mexicans get done building our southern wall we can send them to our northern border, then when they get done they can stay in Canada.

Three quarters of the country lives paycheck to paycheck.

Then 3/4 of the country are irresponsible.

Forum List

Back