he spoke the truth

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
444486778_886894473542128_5270333494851565942_n.jpg

how quickly the worm has turned

This quote is a fabrication.
It was put together from a series of comments he said about Hillary Clinton.
In other words - they lifted parts of sentences he said - stitched them together and made this "quote" as if he said them all together without context.

In essence, he basically said it about Hillary running while under investigation. But, nevertheless, the quote was manufactured.

This quote is a fabrication.
It was put together from a series of comments he said about Hillary Clinton.
In other words - they lifted parts of sentences he said - stitched them together and made this "quote" as if he said them all together without context.

In essence, he basically said it about Hillary running while under investigation. But, nevertheless, the quote was manufactured.

"The text in question stems from two separate Trump rallies held in November 2016 — a Nov. 3 rally in North Carolina, and a Nov. 5 rally in Colorado."

“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,”

"“She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.” [...] “She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”"

Yes, he didn't say that how it is.

This is what he said, and it doesn't look any better, to be honest.

He said someone under investigation shouldn't be running. Just under investigation.

Trump's CONVICTED.

"The text in question stems from two separate Trump rallies held in November 2016 — a Nov. 3 rally in North Carolina, and a Nov. 5 rally in Colorado."

“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,”

"“She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.” [...] “She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”"

Yes, he didn't say that how it is.

This is what he said, and it doesn't look any better, to be honest.

He said someone under investigation shouldn't be running. Just under investigation.

Trump's CONVICTED.
Which is what I said.
Thanks
Having said that - Hillary was under investigation for serious federal crimes, not paying off a hooker to keep quiet.

Which is what I said.
Thanks
Having said that - Hillary was under investigation for serious federal crimes, not paying off a hooker to keep quiet.
Trump is already indicted for those exact same “very serious crimes” Clinton was under investigation for.

And then some.

Trump wasn't done for paying off a hooker. He was convicted because of HOW he paid off a hooker.
Nevertheless - he paid off a hooker.
Hillary used campaign funds to pay a law firm to get information from the Russians on Trump.
Just a bit more serious than using funds to pay a hooker.

She then used professional services to wipe out evidence of her crimes - literally - actually - had her staff smash their devices with hammers to destroy evidence on their phones/laptops.

A bit more than paying off a hooker.

Nevertheless - he paid off a hooker.
Hillary used campaign funds to pay a law firm to get information from the Russians on Trump.
Just a bit more serious than using funds to pay a hooker.

She then used professional services to wipe out evidence of her crimes - literally - actually - had her staff smash their devices with hammers to destroy evidence on their phones/laptops.

A bit more than paying off a hooker.

yeah, and Trump did the whole "lock her up" thing, and then when he became president what did he say?

He told his supporters he wasn't going to do it.

So, if you want to know why Hillary wasn't prosecuted, ask Trump.

Forum List

Back