Here comes the fake news.. Election time is getting closer... Trump said he hates Milwaukee!

That isn't practical.

If you don't want to offer your opinion, so be it.

We can assume however that he at least hates all cities with worse crime then Milwaukee.

That is a lot of hate.
:itsok: do not ask me any questions ever again. I hate you. Oh, I am voting for Trump

trump train.jpg

Supposedly Trump said Milwaukee is a horrible city. Yes that is what they claim. Unfortunately that is not true. This "news outlet" claims they heard it.
That is not possible. There were no reporters present. This has the "inject bleach" written all over it. Or the "suckers and losers". Completely fabricated.
Can you see clearly that the Democrats are out to get Trump with lies? I can.

Punchbowl News first reported that Trump called Milwaukee ā€” where the RNC will meet starting July 15 and formalize his presidential nomination ā€” a ā€œhorrible city,ā€ prompting a flood of outrage from Milwaukee defenders and Trump defenders.

Dylan Johnson, a Trump campaign spokesperson, called the situation ā€œa desperate attempt to get likesā€ on social media and noted no reporters were in the room where the former president met with Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill ā€” and allegedly took aim at the city.
ā€œItā€™s a total lie,ā€ Johnson said in a statement that included links to GOP members who defended Trump. ā€œPresident Trump was explicitly referring to the problems in Milwaukee, specifically violent crime and voter fraud.ā€

here comes Biden with the opportunity.

President Bidenā€™s campaign reacted to the reported comments, saying Milwaukee voters were ā€œfed upā€ with the former president and MAGA Republicans.

ā€œVoters in Milwaukee are fed up with Donald Trump and extreme MAGA Republicans not caring about them,ā€ Biden-Harris Wisconsin campaign manager Garren Randolph said in a statement. ā€œWeā€™ll see that at the RNC ā€“ and then again in November, when Wisconsinites send Donald Trump packing.ā€

Bidenā€™s X account posted a photo Thursday of the president holding a ā€œ46ā€ jersey and surrounded by players from the Milwaukee Bucks after the teamā€™s NBA championship win in 2021.

ā€œI happen to love Milwaukee,ā€ Bidenā€™s post said.

He and various Republicans admit he said it but claim he was talking about crime

It always cracks me up when country folk tell me how scared they are of the city.

I've never had anything like that ever happen to me. But I do get to enjoy a beautiful walkable city with excellent bakeries, restaurants, parks, lakes, gardens, schools, bike trails, and live near some of the most interesting and dynamic people out there. Not to mention the economic opportunity available to me.
Shit... I'm from Tacoma Park, Md.

Screenshot_20240614-174441~3.png

I know cities as well as anyone...and that's exactly why I GTFOd to better places.

Even your little protected enclave isn't 10% as safe or wonderful as my little slice of heaven.

And when I go outside a midnight...it's almost as quiet as living in a secluded woodland.

And I can walk or ride a bike to the store, or restaurants, or the hardware store.

Thanks to the World Wide Web...anything you can get...I can get. Just have to be patient and wait a couple days.

Plus...I have economic opportunities. And my money goes much further.

My 2,000 square foot home on over an acre was $50k when I bought it a decade ago.

You can't beat it.

A "law and order President" doesn't send a mob to attack the police, nor does he prosecute District Attorney's EVER.
A "law and order President" doesn't have a gang of thugs that he calls on to "stand back and stand by".
A "law and order President" hasn't been sued by everyone he has ever done business with, nor does he have 7 bankruptcies to his credit.
A "law and order" President deals promptly with verified public complaints of systemic racial discrimination, to prevent racial unrest. He doesn''t tell police not to be so "nice" arresting suspects,
A law and order President has never tried to overthrow the government.
1, Trump said "peacefully and respectfully". DAs who let criminals walk need to be prosecuted.
2. Stand back and stand by means what
3. Business is rough and tumble, "dog eat dog", libs think money grows on trees
4. Not a federal problem
5. Got an indictment for "insurrection"? No you don't.

All you have are LIES.

Shit... I'm from Tacoma Park, Md.

View attachment 962490

I know cities as well as anyone...and that's exactly why I GTFOd to better places.

Even your little protected enclave isn't 10% as safe or wonderful as my little slice of heaven.

And when I go outside a midnight...it's almost as quiet as living in a secluded woodland.

And I can walk or ride a bike to the store, or restaurants, or the hardware store.

Thanks to the World Wide Web...anything you can get...I can get. Just have to be patient and wait a couple days.

Plus...I have economic opportunities. And my money goes much further.

My 2,000 square foot home on over an acre was $50k when I bought it a decade ago.

You can't beat it.
Not sure why you are so intent on trying to denigrate cities. Itā€™s just not comparable.

How many Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in your town? How many major league sports teams? Can you drive 15 minutes to an airport and get on a flight to Tokyo? Can you get a 12 course tasting menu from a James Beard winning chef? What universities do you have in town? Do you have a tertiary care hospital?

I grew up in a small town. Like anyone with brains and ambition, I left. I get it. Having peace and quiet is great, but it doesnā€™t accomplish much.

Supposedly Trump said Milwaukee is a horrible city. Yes that is what they claim. Unfortunately that is not true. This "news outlet" claims they heard it.
That is not possible. There were no reporters present. This has the "inject bleach" written all over it. Or the "suckers and losers". Completely fabricated.
Can you see clearly that the Democrats are out to get Trump with lies? I can.

Punchbowl News first reported that Trump called Milwaukee ā€” where the RNC will meet starting July 15 and formalize his presidential nomination ā€” a ā€œhorrible city,ā€ prompting a flood of outrage from Milwaukee defenders and Trump defenders.

Dylan Johnson, a Trump campaign spokesperson, called the situation ā€œa desperate attempt to get likesā€ on social media and noted no reporters were in the room where the former president met with Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill ā€” and allegedly took aim at the city.
ā€œItā€™s a total lie,ā€ Johnson said in a statement that included links to GOP members who defended Trump. ā€œPresident Trump was explicitly referring to the problems in Milwaukee, specifically violent crime and voter fraud.ā€

here comes Biden with the opportunity.

President Bidenā€™s campaign reacted to the reported comments, saying Milwaukee voters were ā€œfed upā€ with the former president and MAGA Republicans.

ā€œVoters in Milwaukee are fed up with Donald Trump and extreme MAGA Republicans not caring about them,ā€ Biden-Harris Wisconsin campaign manager Garren Randolph said in a statement. ā€œWeā€™ll see that at the RNC ā€“ and then again in November, when Wisconsinites send Donald Trump packing.ā€

Bidenā€™s X account posted a photo Thursday of the president holding a ā€œ46ā€ jersey and surrounded by players from the Milwaukee Bucks after the teamā€™s NBA championship win in 2021.

ā€œI happen to love Milwaukee,ā€ Bidenā€™s post said.

This Democrat-Media propaganda will only escalate as election date gets closer. The only question is how hysterical they'll get.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Not sure why you are so intent on trying to denigrate cities. Itā€™s just not comparable.
You're right. Cities suck.

How many Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in your town?
Zero. But who the fuck cares. Is that why you live there? So you can point at a building that you don't work in and say "I'm so proud that I can live in the shadow of Muckity Muck Corp. What a fucking honor!".

How many major league sports teams?
Do you go to the games every weekend? Then who the fuck cares? I get a better seat, better food and better company in front of my 65" TV than anyone in the stadium.

Can you drive 15 minutes to an airport and get on a flight to Tokyo?
How often do you fly to Tokyo?
If it isn't every Tuesday... who the fuck cares.

Can you get a 12 course tasting menu from a James Beard winning chef?
Sorry... I'm not a 'pretentious ass' meter is registering zero. Try going out on your balcony and smoking a brisket for 14 hours and get back to me.

I grew up in a small town. Like anyone with brains and ambition, I left. I get it. Having peace and quiet is great, but it doesnā€™t accomplish much.

If you're happy...good for you.

I don't meet many city folks that are.

1, Trump said "peacefully and respectfully". DAs who let criminals walk need to be prosecuted.
2. Stand back and stand by means what
3. Business is rough and tumble, "dog eat dog", libs think money grows on trees
4. Not a federal problem
5. Got an indictment for "insurrection"? No you don't.

All you have are LIES.

Trump said peacefully once and he said fight like hell you wonā€™t have a country 10 times.

2. ā€œStandby and stand backā€ should never have been used to a bunch of armed right wing thugs. The man was the President of the United States, and he was encouraging, violent insurrectionist throughout the summer and into election season. law and order is what you have police and military for.

3. Good business is neither rough, nor tumble. Everybody benefits from good business. Thatā€™s why Trumpā€™s businesses have always failed. He doesnā€™t understand the concept of bilateral deals or deals where everybody wins.

5. There were multiple charges and guilty verdicts on insurrection charges

Trumps is just out to screw everyone over. Thatā€™s why his businesses have always failed.

Zero. But who the fuck cares. Is that why you live there? So you can point at a building that you don't work in and say "I'm so proud that I can live in the shadow of Muckity Muck Corp. What a fucking honor!".
Because thatā€™s where economic opportunity comes from.
Do you go to the games every weekend? Then who the fuck cares? I get a better seat, better food and better company in front of my 65" TV than anyone in the stadium.
Sitting in front of your TV isnā€™t close to comparable.
How often do you fly to Tokyo?
If it isn't every Tuesday... who the fuck cares.
I take a few vacations a year. Almost always a direct flight.
Sorry... I'm not a 'pretentious ass' meter is registering zero. Try going out on your balcony and smoking a brisket for 14 hours and get back to me.
Sure youā€™re a pretentious ass. Thatā€™s why youā€™re spending so much time that you have it so much better than everyone else.

I donā€™t spend 14 hours smoking brisket. I know where to find the best brisket in my city. These guys are pros. Theyā€™ve been doing it for decades. They set up every weekend at a brewery that had one of my favorite Czech style pilsners. Often with live music.
If you're happy...good for you.

I don't meet many city folks that are.
Probably because you donā€™t know anyone who is ambitious. If you are happier staying home in your own little world, be my guest.

Forum List

Back