Here’s Proof That the Modern Day GOP Built Itself on Racism

It's called re-writing history, The powerful often do that.

Who is rewriting history?

Obviously your entire OP is a fractured fiction of the real history. I don't know how you figure out how to post.
Because thread after thread --- all I see is parroted propaganda with hardly any sauce on it.

Well, sparky, different strokes for different folks. Which political party do the racists gravitate to? Are more racists going to vote for Trump or Hillary?

Why did Trump bring in Breitbart racists from the fever swamp to run his campaign?

57b477aa180000ad02bcb56e.jpg

SUICIDE SQUAD: Trump Recruits Fresh Posse Of Poison

Then MAKE that silly argument if you can. I doubt it,. But knock your silly ass out. And leave historical facts alone and stop trying to rewrite them..

Obviously your entire OP is a fractured fiction of the real history. I don't know how you figure out how to post.
Because thread after thread --- all I see is parroted propaganda with hardly any sauce on it.

Well, sparky, different strokes for different folks. Which political party do the racists gravitate to? Are more racists going to vote for Trump or Hillary?

Why did Trump bring in Breitbart racists from the fever swamp to run his campaign?

Then MAKE that silly argument if you can. I doubt it,. But knock your silly ass out. And leave historical facts alone and stop trying to rewrite them..

Why is it that only NaziCons can rewrite history? We are where we are - and the old racist Democrats are now in the Republican Party. Can you deny that fact?

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why is it that only NaziCons can rewrite history? We are where we are - and the old racist Democrats are now in the Republican Party. Can you deny that fact?

No one who uses an asinine phrase like "NaziCon" gets to complain about biased propaganda and be taken seriously.

We are where we are, yes indeed. Old, racist Democrats are still Democrats. Much like the one the DNC wants to send to the White House again.

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee. The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black, let's just be clear." - Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy about Barack Obama.

No one who uses an asinine phrase like "NaziCon" gets to complain about biased propaganda and be taken seriously.

We are where we are, yes indeed. Old, racist Democrats are still Democrats. Much like the one the DNC wants to send to the White House again.

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee. The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black, let's just be clear." - Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy about Barack Obama.

Since you're new, I'll share this with you:

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

Since you're new, I'll share this with you:

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

Since you're blithely ignorant, I'll let you in on why reductio ad Hitlerium, also known as Godwin's Law, usually means an automatic lose in debate. Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is exactly what she said. They were human weeds that needed to be eliminated. Lesser beings. There is ample footage of her saying such things over and over.

Again -- complete bullshit.

Got a link? Because I already do.
Your move.

I think the point people need to consider is that it is not the past that matter so much, but the perceived now.

Yeah. I can deny it. Plenty of racist good old boys in the South that are STILL loyal Dem. You can't fix stupid. In fact -- you'd do better to some of USMB uber racists and lecturing THEM about being Democrats.

The argument that republicans are racist isn't really an argument at all. It's a statement of fact.

Your goofy racist party is virtually all white .. and you're claiming its not racist. :lol:

Yeah. I can deny it. Plenty of racist good old boys in the South that are STILL loyal Dem. You can't fix stupid. In fact -- you'd do better to some of USMB uber racists and lecturing THEM about being Democrats.

Lakhota is an ignorant turd.

He can't make his own argument. All his threads are quotes from left wing whackjobs.

The argument that republicans are racist isn't really an argument at all. It's a statement of fact.

Your goofy racist party is virtually all white .. and you're claiming its not racist. :lol:

How many black US Senators? What parties do they belong to? How many black candidates did the Dems put up in primaries in the last few years? How beloved are Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Shelby Steele -- all part of the basic braintrust of Conservatism. And THAT doesn't even cover the political activists.

Who you got? You got a bunch of community agitators, know nothings, and race blackmailers in your Dem party. :biggrin: But I ain't steppin in that. Because I'm not a Dem or a Rep. And I"M working damn hard this year to put both your power whore parties in time-out for 4 yrs with leadership that isn't a 4th grade food fight.

WHy is it that the Dems have promised milk and honey to black Americans for 40 or 50 years and instead -- employment, H.S graduation and incarceration keep going to shit? Don't think they are REALLY focused on solving any of that --- because they KNOW -- some of the successful MIGHT become Republicans. And then their game is exposed.

................. And that's the REAL story of fraud about race-baiting the political landscape.

How many black US Senators? What parties do they belong to? How many black candidates did the Dems put up in primaries in the last few years? How beloved are Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Shelby Steele -- all part of the basic braintrust of Conservatism. And THAT doesn't even cover the political activists.

Who you got? You got a bunch of community agitators, know nothings, and race blackmailers in your Dem party. :biggrin: But I ain't steppin in that. Because I'm not a Dem or a Rep. And I"M working damn hard this year to put both your power whore parties in time-out for 4 yrs with leadership that isn't a 4th grade food fight.

:lol:

Who do we have? :0) The President of the United States and thousands of elected black legislators all over the country.

Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Shelby Steele .. not a single one of them elected to any political office..In fact, republicans have only recently elected their FIRST black woman to the US Congress EVER .. who also appears to be on her way to defeat.

.. and guess what Bubba .. Trump will lose, the US Senate will be in the hands of democrats, the Supreme Court will be in the hands of democrats when Hillary Clinton nominates about 4 new Justices, and she could easily nominate Obama to the Supreme Court and there won't be a goddamn thing republicans can do about it. :lol:

.. and oh yeah ..

Ryan warns donors GOP could lose House
Ryan warns donors GOP could lose House: report

Moron

WHy is it that the Dems have promised milk and honey to black Americans for 40 or 50 years and instead -- employment, H.S graduation and incarceration keep going to shit? Don't think they are REALLY focused on solving any of that --- because they KNOW -- some of the successful MIGHT become Republicans. And then their game is exposed.

................. And that's the REAL story of fraud about race-baiting the political landscape.

You knuckleheads have been spinning that bullshit story for decades.

Trump polls at about 1% among black voters .. where oh where are those black republicans? Don't they vote? :lol:

Your party is all white and the rapidly shrinking republican base is made up of angry and under-educated old white men. That's basically all you have.

Republicans made their own bed .. live with it.

Trump polls at about 1% among black voters .. where oh where are those black republicans? Don't they vote? :lol:

Your party is all white and the rapidly shrinking republican base is made up of angry and under-educated old white men. That's basically all you have.

First of all -- it's NOT my party. Second of all, it's natural curiousity and you didn't really help my understanding of how LONG it TAKES to get appreciable fixes to chronic problems in Black America from the Dems. When is the H.S. graduation rate or excessive incarceration or bloody stupid LOCAL Dem Black govts gonna get fixed?

Seems like a lot a progress ought to have been made with that special black Prez of yours. I believe you COULD see tangible differences in just 4 years. Nevermind 8.

I don't give a shit about either lunatic meglomaniac in the 2 tyrannical parties. They are in a death spiral.

First of all -- it's NOT my party. Second of all, it's natural curiousity and you didn't really help my understanding of how LONG it TAKES to get appreciable fixes to chronic problems in Black America from the Dems. When is the H.S. graduation rate or excessive incarceration or bloody stupid LOCAL Dem Black govts gonna get fixed?

Seems like a lot a progress ought to have been made with that special black Prez of yours. I believe you COULD see tangible differences in just 4 years. Nevermind 8.

I don't give a shit about either lunatic meglomaniac in the 2 tyrannical parties. They are in a death spiral.

African-Americans have only been RELATIVELY free in the United States for FIFTY-ONE YEARS (51) .. even though we've been in this country more than 400 years.

There has been much progress in a mere 51 years.

Whites have a 350 year head start on African-Americans .. but they aren't even 20 years ahead of black society today .. and you aren't 10 minutes ahead of me.

If you don't see the progress in a mere 51 years .. that's not my problem.

Forum List

Back