Heroin in Huntington

You must be very old as well.

dec·i·mate
ˈdesəˌmāt/
verb
past tense: decimated; past participle: decimated
  1. 1.
    kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.

So now ZERO is a large portion

interesting

Tell me how large a percentage of that town had been killed by heroin?
Zero is only a large portion if you have poor reading comprehension.

I have no idea what percentage have been killed since I wasnt talking about anyone being killed.

So were they destroyed or removed?

Keep in mind to destroy something means to end its existence
and if they were removed where were they removed to?
You should not debate the meaning of a word with a person when you are too stupid to know it's meaning.
The community has been "decimated" by Heroin which means that the normal function of people and community has been damaged.

When you have an increase in drug addicts the community is damaged...

When those addicts are arrested that puts more weight on Law Enforcement and the Judicial system to pay for their legal defense and the added burden on the Court Calendar...

Clinics and hospitals are burdened with the financial responsibility to care for these un-insured people...

Crime increases...

Standard of living declines...

Etc....

Drug addiction destroys the individual who then brings the above destruction upon their communities...
Stop being stuck on stupid.

No he said the city has been decimated

maybe you shouldn't tell other people to learn the meanings of words when you can't fucking read
The city is part of the community. Its a geographical representation of the community.

interesting

I have no idea what percentage have been killed since I wasnt talking about anyone being killed.

I was hoping that at some point you would realize you were embarrassing yourself but i guess ignorance can be bliss in some cases.

Well I made the mistake of assuming you were talking about people not a city
FYI the city has not been decimated at all as far as I can tell it's all still there
You make a lot of mistakes. You should probably find out why you miss so many obvious things and reconsider getting a better education.

Yoh have yet to define what the "large percentage" was that led to the "decimation" of the city

interesting

You should not debate the meaning of a word with a person when you are too stupid to know it's meaning.
The community has been "decimated" by Heroin which means that the normal function of people and community has been damaged.

When those addicts are arrested that puts more weight on Law Enforcement and the Judicial system to pay for their legal defense and the added burden on the Court Calendar...

Clinics and hospitals are burdened with the financial responsibility to care for these un-insured people...

Crime increases...

Etc....

Drug addiction destroys the individual who then brings the above destruction upon their communities...

maybe you shouldn't tell other people to learn the meanings of words when you can't fucking read
The city is part of the community. Its a geographical representation of the community.

No the city is where the community resides.

The people are the community

Crime increases...

Etc....

No the city is where the community resides.

The people are the community
thats why I said "geographical". I'm sorry I used a larger word to describe "where" the community was.

I was hoping that at some point you would realize you were embarrassing yourself but i guess ignorance can be bliss in some cases.

FYI the city has not been decimated at all as far as I can tell it's all still there
You make a lot of mistakes. You should probably find out why you miss so many obvious things and reconsider getting a better education.

Yoh have yet to define what the "large percentage" was that led to the "decimation" of the city
Perhaps if you read the article you wont be in such a fog.

I really don't care if people use drugs

Their lives their choice

Their lives their choice
That was a random thought I could care less about. No one asked if anyone cared. I asked what were the reasons for the decimation.

Their lives their choice
That was a random thought I could care less about. No one asked if anyone cared. I asked what were the reasons for the decimation.

If it was decimation

Their lives their choice

If it was decimation
even using the old definition its decimation. Before you reply I forgive you for not understanding this concept.

"One in 10 born at the hospital endures withdrawal from some type of drug -- heroin, opiates, cocaine, alcohol or a combination of many.
That's about 15 times the national average."

Their lives their choice

If it was decimation
even using the old definition its decimation. Before you reply I forgive you for not understanding this concept.

"One in 10 born at the hospital endures withdrawal from some type of drug -- heroin, opiates, cocaine, alcohol or a combination of many.

So what?

Using the old definition one on 10 must be removed. They were born with an addiction not removed or killed

Their lives their choice

If it was decimation

So what?

Using the old definition one on 10 must be removed. They were born with an addiction not removed or killed
I knew you would reveal your lack of understanding even when I excused you before you replied.

You must be very old as well.

dec·i·mate
ˈdesəˌmāt/
verb
past tense: decimated; past participle: decimated
  1. 1.
    kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.

interesting

Crime increases...

Etc....

Still stuck on stupid....

Their lives their choice

If it was decimation

So what?

I knew you would reveal your lack of understanding even when I excused you before you replied.

So you either want to use the older definition or the one that is less precise
Make up your mind

and FYI since you only used a birth statistic as your one in ten you still can't say the city has been decimated only the number of infants born in the city and I still don't think addiction is akin to decimation

interesting

Crime increases...

Etc....

words mean things and not just what you say they mean

interesting

Crime increases...

Etc....

Unfortunately it appears to be a genetic defect instead of something correctable.

If it was decimation

So what?

Make up your mind

and FYI since you only used a birth statistic as your one in ten you still can't say the city has been decimated only the number of infants born in the city
I can use both at my discretion no matter how confused you become.

If it was decimation

So what?

Make up your mind

and FYI since you only used a birth statistic as your one in ten you still can't say the city has been decimated only the number of infants born in the city

but you specifically said even using the old definition did you not?

So what?

Make up your mind

by limiting your example to newborns you certainly did not illustrate that the entire city had been decimated

So what?

Make up your mind

Thats correct.

So what?

Make up your mind

by limiting your example to newborns you certainly did not illustrate that the entire city had been decimated
I didnt limit anything. I just used one example.

Forum List

Back