🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Libs, What would Trump Have To Do

Die? No, just kidding, couldn't resist.

Totally separate himself from his business' so there is no concern about conflict of interest.
Reconsider a number of his cabinet appointees.
Allow Obama to fill the vacancy in the SCOTUS that is his by right.

----- hey numbnuts, that is Congresses job not Trump's. The minute he is sworn in Obozo is out of office. Trump can't allow Obozo to do anything you moron.

Release his tax returns and completely divest himself from his businesses. Give more press conferences and delete his Twitter account. Behave in a measured, mature manner. Apologize to POWs, the disabled, immigrants and especially women. In other words, behave as a President and not a Reality TV star. We deserve better from him than he seems willing to give.
Nothing reasonable, in other words.

You think it unreasonable to behave in a measured, mature manner? Why am I not surprised...
Selling off his business is not reasonable. Deleting his twitter account is not reasonable. He's got nothing to apologize to POWs for, or the disabled, or illegal aliens or women.

You error is in believe the public accepts your twisted version of reality.

Release his tax returns and completely divest himself from his businesses. Give more press conferences and delete his Twitter account. Behave in a measured, mature manner. Apologize to POWs, the disabled, immigrants and especially women. In other words, behave as a President and not a Reality TV star. We deserve better from him than he seems willing to give.

No, he is doing fine. What does it mean to "behave as a President"? Should he get interns to slobber on his knob or lie about families saving $2500/year in health insurance premiums and blame everything on the previous administration? Should he start a war based on WMDs that don't exist?
So, in your mind, criticism of a President should always come from a Conservative point of view? Or are you employing the Pee Wee Herman defense: "I know you are, but what am I?"

No, he is doing fine. What does it mean to "behave as a President"? Should he get interns to slobber on his knob or lie about families saving $2500/year in health insurance premiums and blame everything on the previous administration? Should he start a war based on WMDs that don't exist?
I am sure he will come up with his own scandals and arbitrary reasons to waste our soldiers lives on stupid shit, thing is you will still love him unconditionally.

You know me so well. What's important to me and what did I use as a criteria for my votes? There was way more on my ballot than POTUS.
Whatever, the only policy position you really have is shitting on things.

You think it unreasonable to behave in a measured, mature manner? Why am I not surprised...
Selling off his business is not reasonable. Deleting his twitter account is not reasonable. He's got nothing to apologize to POWs for, or the disabled, or illegal aliens or women.

Sorry, Mr. Trump: More people are worried about conflicts of interest than you think
imrs.php

Poll shows 59 percent of voters want Trump to quit Twitter - The Portland Press Herald
Fifty-nine percent of voters surveyed think Donald Trump should close his personal account on the social network now that he’s the president-elect, a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday shows.

Sorry, Mr. Trump: More people are worried about conflicts of interest than you think
imrs.php

Poll shows 59 percent of voters want Trump to quit Twitter - The Portland Press Herald
Fifty-nine percent of voters surveyed think Donald Trump should close his personal account on the social network now that he’s the president-elect, a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday shows.
CNN poll - fake news.

Who did their polls say would win the election?

All of those things are more than reasonable. All of them.

imrs.php

CNN poll - fake news.

If it's fake news - prove it.

I am sure he will come up with his own scandals and arbitrary reasons to waste our soldiers lives on stupid shit, thing is you will still love him unconditionally.

You know me so well. What's important to me and what did I use as a criteria for my votes? There was way more on my ballot than POTUS.

Swing and a miss.

You claim to know me. What do I believe in, specifically?

imrs.php

CNN poll - fake news.

If it's fake news - prove it.
lol polls are awesome until I get all that egg on my face,

Swing and a miss.

All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.

Swing and a miss.

All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.
We aren't trying to be dicks to any anonymous person on the internet. We're just trying to be dicks to douche bags like you.

You what's funny? It's your delusion that you don't behave like a dick.

Trump has already slammed that door in our faces with that bunch of sociopathic plutocrats he picked for his cabinet. There is no possibility that those people will do anything except buttrape the working class.

------Hildabeast would have picked Peewee Herman as defense secretary

Swing and a miss.

Who specifically who are "you people" and what posters have I been a "dick" to?

Do you mean people who voted for Trump?

You speak in these odd generalities as if there is nothing specific you can refer to.

I'm not sure what you are arguing at this point. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype. Are you including the 34% of Hispanic voters who went for Trump in the election in your stereotyping of Trump supporters?

Forum List

Back