🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Libs, What would Trump Have To Do

It seems that political ideology is a non starter for Trump supporters. One could respect Comservatives for their allegiance to a certain ideology. But that allegence really melted away fast. Almost as if any ideology was not genuine at all.

Rather than insisting on a pure ideological policy and politician, the Trump supporters ar clinging to the notion that behavior should rule supreme. The cruder, ruder, more boorish and churlish the better. Running roughshod over anyone they deem as the 'other' is the way to comport themselves. Hardly a sterling example of maturity.

Are we subject to rule by bully, by idiot, by blind Trump love? Or will the crudeness of Trump himself eventually embarrass the Trump supporters into contrition? Is contrition even a concept they are familiar with? I think more and more of these politics by bully morons will eventually burn themselves out and a new evolution, one calling for maturity and competence will arrive after Trump digs himself into a hole no reality TV producer can save him from.
Trump supporters really only have one policy position, a totally irrational burning hatred of liberals to the point they even like Russian dictators better.

Do you actually believe your own bullshit? You are such a cliche.

Look here Trumptard, I just spent a whole fucking year listening to you people talk like fucking psychos and you want to scold me on my tone? When you people start talking like actual thoughtful human beings you will be treated as such.

Even Martha Raddatz, a moderator for one of the POTUS debates wept when Hillary lost. She had no idea.

Moore functions outside the elite arrogant liberal bubble. Those who only live in that bubble were shocked that Trump won because they have no idea what is going on outside of their bubble.

I think hillary made the mistake of not visiting Wisconsin and Michigan. Also, a lot of 'her' people didn't get out and vote.

It seems that political ideology is a non starter for Trump supporters. One could respect Comservatives for their allegiance to a certain ideology. But that allegence really melted away fast. Almost as if any ideology was not genuine at all.

Rather than insisting on a pure ideological policy and politician, the Trump supporters ar clinging to the notion that behavior should rule supreme. The cruder, ruder, more boorish and churlish the better. Running roughshod over anyone they deem as the 'other' is the way to comport themselves. Hardly a sterling example of maturity.

Are we subject to rule by bully, by idiot, by blind Trump love? Or will the crudeness of Trump himself eventually embarrass the Trump supporters into contrition? Is contrition even a concept they are familiar with? I think more and more of these politics by bully morons will eventually burn themselves out and a new evolution, one calling for maturity and competence will arrive after Trump digs himself into a hole no reality TV producer can save him from.
Trump supporters really only have one policy position, a totally irrational burning hatred of liberals to the point they even like Russian dictators better.

Look here Trumptard, I just spent a whole fucking year listening to you people talk like fucking psychos and you want to scold me on my tone? When you people start talking like actual thoughtful human beings you will be treated as such.

Generalities.

Oddly enough. I have seen nothing but well adjusted tolerant and kind snowflakes. Particularly after the election.

Good for them. They have really shown their character by choosing to be dignified in defeat.

Hey libs, what are some of the things that Trump would have to accomplish to prove to you he was the right person for the job?

The problem is, what he'd have to do isn't what he's talking about doing.

Increasing the nuclear arsenal... er.... why? Why spend loads of money on this? This is one example, there are loads. He's set his stall out, and the stall sinks of pig shit.

Generalities.

Oddly enough. I have seen nothing but well adjusted tolerant and kind snowflakes. Particularly after the election.

Good for them. They have really shown their character by choosing to be dignified in defeat.
Shove that snowflake shit up your Trumptard ass. I used to like to come here because every so often I could actually score a reasonable policy conversation with someone but not since you trumptards came in and ruined what little rationality was left among our conservatives. If political debate is now simply being horrible to each other then you will reap what your kind has sown. The left lost because they kept on bringing calm rationality to your political knife fight. If being angry is a winner among American voters then it's time for the left to get righteously angry about the chaos your messiah is about to unleash on the world.

Generalities.

Shove that snowflake shit up your Trumptard ass. I used to like to come here because every so often I could actually score a reasonable policy conversation with someone but not since you trumptards came in and ruined what little rationality was left among our conservatives. If political debate is now simply being horrible to each other then you will reap what your kind has sown. The left lost because they kept on bringing calm rationality to your political knife fight. If being angry is a winner among American voters then it's time for the left to get righteously angry about the chaos your messiah is about to unleash on the world.

This is a great opportunity for you to learn some truth about Trump supporters.

Ask me any policy question you want to ask. I'll tell you what I believe and why.

Generalities.

Ask me any policy question you want to ask. I'll tell you what I believe and why.

Why do you support increasing spending on nuclear weapons and stopping a fighter jet, the F-35, that has already had $1.5 trillion spent on it? And there are orders from various countries to buy this, like the UK which has spent $7 billion on a new aircraft carrier that can only fly this plane?

Generalities.

Wow that's great, Trump does not even know what he is going to do but you think you do? OK riddle me this: After all of trump's populist rhetoric why do you not feel betrayed by the richest, most anti-populist cabinet in history? What the hell do you see in all those billionaires and generals that is actually going fulfill Trump's many promises to improve the lot of the working class?

Generalities.

Why do you support increasing spending on nuclear weapons and stopping a fighter jet, the F-35, that has already had $1.5 trillion spent on it? And there are orders from various countries to buy this, like the UK which has spent $7 billion on a new aircraft carrier that can only fly this plane?

Why do you frame your question with a fallacious assumption that I support what you are then about to ask?

I don't know a ton about the specifics of the contracts on these projects and the associated opportunity costs for changing the current direction.

Your claim that $1.5 trillion was already spent on the F-35 is false. In 2012, the total 50 year life-cycle cost for the entire U.S. fleet was estimated at US$1.51 trillion.

Let's stick with facts, please.

If the F-35 is having serious cost overruns and design issues and is not performing as expected, I would certainly support a change.

Die? No, just kidding, couldn't resist.

Totally separate himself from his business' so there is no concern about conflict of interest.
Reconsider a number of his cabinet appointees.
Allow Obama to fill the vacancy in the SCOTUS that is his by right.

mr-chow-haha.gif

That meat puppet faggot doesn't have the "right" to seat judges either idiot. The senate approves it.

I wish his appointments were far more hostile to leftists like you.

Die? No, just kidding, couldn't resist.

Totally separate himself from his business' so there is no concern about conflict of interest.
Reconsider a number of his cabinet appointees.
Allow Obama to fill the vacancy in the SCOTUS that is his by right.
Translation: Allow Obama to further destroy America

But no, it's not his by right, the Constitution allows them to deny his appointment. It's pretty clear he's a failure, if he wasn't, then Hillary would have won, as she was promising more of the same. She did not win, people did not want more of the same, he has no right to appoint the Supreme Court "Justice".

Nothing reasonable, in other words.

You think it unreasonable to behave in a measured, mature manner? Why am I not surprised...
Selling off his business is not reasonable. Deleting his twitter account is not reasonable. He's got nothing to apologize to POWs for, or the disabled, or illegal aliens or women.

You error is in believe the public accepts your twisted version of reality.

Sorry, Mr. Trump: More people are worried about conflicts of interest than you think
imrs.php

Poll shows 59 percent of voters want Trump to quit Twitter - The Portland Press Herald
Fifty-nine percent of voters surveyed think Donald Trump should close his personal account on the social network now that he’s the president-elect, a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday shows.
CNN poll - fake news.

Who did their polls say would win the election?

If it's fake news - prove it.
So, we have to prove that a station shown to be parroting DNC propaganda and working DIRECTLY with and taking orders DIRECTLY from said DNC is lying? That doesn't make one bit of sense. Maybe you should find a poll from somewhere that hasn't lost every bit of what little credibility it had.

You know, or prove it's true rather than making a claim and telling us to prove you wrong.

Generalities.

Why do you frame your question with a fallacious assumption that I support what you are then about to ask?

I don't know a ton about the specifics of the contracts on these projects and the associated opportunity costs for changing the current direction.

Your claim that $1.5 trillion was already spent on the F-35 is false. In 2012, the total 50 year life-cycle cost for the entire U.S. fleet was estimated at US$1.51 trillion.

If the F-35 is having serious cost overruns and design issues and is not performing as expected, I would certainly support a change.

Firstly, you said this was about learning about Trump supporters. Yes, I'm being a little bit over the top, deliberately so, because Trump supporters have shown in the past they'll support anything Trump says.

Remember: "
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'"????

Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

So even though I am being a little bit on the jokey side, the reality is still there.

Okay, you're right about the costs. However the point was that a lot of money has been spent on this aircraft, a lot of diplomacy has been put into this aircraft, to get rid of it now would be an expensive problem.

The problem is that if it is having cost overruns, who's to say another aircraft wouldn't have such overruns? The US needs a jet that is going to last a long time. It's not performing as expected? Would another aircraft perform better?

Generalities.

Wow that's great, Trump does not even know what he is going to do but you think you do? OK riddle me this: After all of trump's populist rhetoric why do you not feel betrayed by the richest, most anti-populist cabinet in history? What the hell do you see in all those billionaires and generals that is actually going fulfill Trump's many promises to improve the lot of the working class?

Ok, so the I am guessing the question asked in an objective manner is "What do you think of Trump's cabinet appointments?"

Here is the answer:

I like some, some I do not like.

I like SEC DEF, AG, Education, housing, energy and EPA. Hopefully I am right about these.

I am not thrilled about Secretary of State, Treasury, or Commerce. Hopefully I am wrong about these.

If you want me to break down each individual cabinet position, I would be happy to, or we can talk about the specific nominations that concern you.

Hey libs, what are some of the things that Trump would have to accomplish to prove to you he was the right person for the job?

First of all- let me be clear- I was firmly opposed to Trump for President thinking that he was uniquely unqualified.

But- now that he has been elected- I hope and wish that he turns out to be a great President. Just like I am sure you did when Obama was elected.

What does he have to do?
  1. Prove he can bring more good jobs to America.
  2. Prove he can secure our borders without discriminating against people based upon their race, national origin or religion.
  3. Keep us from getting involved in foreign conflicts, while actually combating terrorism, and not abandoning our allies.

Generalities.

Firstly, you said this was about learning about Trump supporters. Yes, I'm being a little bit over the top, deliberately so, because Trump supporters have shown in the past they'll support anything Trump says.

So even though I am being a little bit on the jokey side, the reality is still there.

Okay, you're right about the costs. However the point was that a lot of money has been spent on this aircraft, a lot of diplomacy has been put into this aircraft, to get rid of it now would be an expensive problem.

The problem is that if it is having cost overruns, who's to say another aircraft wouldn't have such overruns? The US needs a jet that is going to last a long time. It's not performing as expected? Would another aircraft perform better?

The project should be audited closely, as I am sure it currently is, but by a new group. If the aircraft is not going to perform as expected, changes need to be made. Scrapping the entire program and flushing it down the toilet as if it never existed is not the only alternative to no change.

The project should be audited closely, as I am sure it currently is, but by a new group. If the aircraft is not going to perform as expected, changes need to be made. Scrapping the entire program and flushing it down the toilet as if it never existed is not the only alternative to no change.

But then Trump has no idea about this project. He sees figures on a piece of paper, then changes them, then decides he doesn't like it.

But then Trump has no idea about this project. He sees figures on a piece of paper, then changes them, then decides he doesn't like it.

I didn't see the news on that. What specific changes did he make to the project? How were those changes made? I was not aware he could do anything policy wise prior to being sworn in.

1. Admit that he has said some offensive and outrages things during his campaign and apologize for them.
2. Separate himself from all of his businesses until he is out of the Whitehouse.
3. Create a universal healthcare system for all Americans.
4. Stop the Twitter rants.
5. If he's going to get rid of common core then there needs to be a replacement that will better than it and don't get rid of national standards completely.
6. Tax where the money is.
7. Make college more affordable so people who lost their manufacturing can go back to school and earn a degree. This would allow these people to earn more money and have a more fullfilling career than assembly parts in a factory.
8. Accept that humans have had an effect on climate change and push through policies and programs that would make us less dependent on oil and gas.

Forum List

Back