🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Libs, What would Trump Have To Do

I am sure he will come up with his own scandals and arbitrary reasons to waste our soldiers lives on stupid shit, thing is you will still love him unconditionally.

You know me so well. What's important to me and what did I use as a criteria for my votes? There was way more on my ballot than POTUS.
Whatever, the only policy position you really have is shitting on things.

Swing and a miss.

You claim to know me. What do I believe in, specifically?
All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.
We aren't trying to be dicks to any anonymous person on the internet. We're just trying to be dicks to douche bags like you.

You what's funny? It's your delusion that you don't behave like a dick.

It's interesting how many snowflakes are complete hypocrites. They are what they profess to despise.

Should he start a war based on WMDs that don't exist?

Naw, Bush did fine in that regard..just himself and his cabal of draft dodging losers.

I agree that Bill Clinton was a draft dodging loser.

He was in the UK. Dunno if he had five deferments like Cheney, or the six that The Eagle Soar Asshat did....

Military service means a pile to dicks to snowflakes. If it mattered, McCain would have won instead of Obama.

It's tough for me to take snowflakes seriously when they now try to put some kind of bullshit value on military service.

It seems that political ideology is a non starter for Trump supporters. One could respect Comservatives for their allegiance to a certain ideology. But that allegence really melted away fast. Almost as if any ideology was not genuine at all.

Rather than insisting on a pure ideological policy and politician, the Trump supporters ar clinging to the notion that behavior should rule supreme. The cruder, ruder, more boorish and churlish the better. Running roughshod over anyone they deem as the 'other' is the way to comport themselves. Hardly a sterling example of maturity.

Are we subject to rule by bully, by idiot, by blind Trump love? Or will the crudeness of Trump himself eventually embarrass the Trump supporters into contrition? Is contrition even a concept they are familiar with? I think more and more of these politics by bully morons will eventually burn themselves out and a new evolution, one calling for maturity and competence will arrive after Trump digs himself into a hole no reality TV producer can save him from.

It seems that political ideology is a non starter for Trump supporters. One could respect Comservatives for their allegiance to a certain ideology. But that allegence really melted away fast. Almost as if any ideology was not genuine at all.

Rather than insisting on a pure ideological policy and politician, the Trump supporters ar clinging to the notion that behavior should rule supreme. The cruder, ruder, more boorish and churlish the better. Running roughshod over anyone they deem as the 'other' is the way to comport themselves. Hardly a sterling example of maturity.

Are we subject to rule by bully, by idiot, by blind Trump love? Or will the crudeness of Trump himself eventually embarrass the Trump supporters into contrition? Is contrition even a concept they are familiar with? I think more and more of these politics by bully morons will eventually burn themselves out and a new evolution, one calling for maturity and competence will arrive after Trump digs himself into a hole no reality TV producer can save him from.

I would have voted for you over Hillary. That's what a piece of shit she is.

Hey libs, what are some of the things that Trump would have to accomplish to prove to you he was the right person for the job?

Become as liberal as Bernie Sanders.

That's exactly what we figured.

It's not going to happen. Go suck on it.

Oh gee, I could have sworn that Trump was going to carry out the Bernie Sanders agenda on trade deals, protectionism, and bringing good paying jobs back to America...

...is that ANOTHER Trump promise up in smoke?

Military service means a pile to dicks to snowflakes. If it mattered, McCain would have won instead of Obama.

It's tough for me to take snowflakes seriously when they now try to put some kind of bullshit value on military service.

I know what you mean. Righties have this thing about military service. Why? Dunno. You'd have to ask them.

Hey libs, what are some of the things that Trump would have to accomplish to prove to you he was the right person for the job?
Easy

Give us a healthcare system better than Obamacare
Average 4% GDP
Raise the Labor Participation Rate
Cut the Debt
Help Minorities find jobs
Bring jobs back from China
Increase Coal mining jobs

Just do what he promised and I will be happy

I am sure he will come up with his own scandals and arbitrary reasons to waste our soldiers lives on stupid shit, thing is you will still love him unconditionally.

You know me so well. What's important to me and what did I use as a criteria for my votes? There was way more on my ballot than POTUS.

Swing and a miss.

All I know of you is your behavior on this board, it sucks like the rest of these pathological sadists looking to get off on being dicks to anonymous people on the internet. Since Trump came along you people have no idea what to believe in, you all just come on this board and be horrible jackasses and not even care that you are all acting like the very stereotype of a hate-filled Trump supporter.

Who specifically who are "you people" and what posters have I been a "dick" to?

Do you mean people who voted for Trump?

You speak in these odd generalities as if there is nothing specific you can refer to.

I'm not sure what you are arguing at this point. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype. Are you including the 34% of Hispanic voters who went for Trump in the election in your stereotyping of Trump supporters?
Oh now you try to sound like a reasonable person? How difficult was that? If you want people to think you are actually not an irrational hateful asshole you joined the wrong team. The Trumptards on this board act so horribly that they are an absolute embarrassment to the once noble art of political discourse.

Swing and a miss.

You speak in these odd generalities as if there is nothing specific you can refer to.

I'm not sure what you are arguing at this point. Snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype. Are you including the 34% of Hispanic voters who went for Trump in the election in your stereotyping of Trump supporters?
Oh now you try to sound like a reasonable person? How difficult was that? If you want people to think you are actually not an irrational hateful asshole you joined the wrong team. The Trumptards on this board act so horribly that they are an absolute embarrassment to the once noble art of political discourse.

You continue to speak in generalities. That's bad form for snowflakes if you want to appear genuine.

Swing and a miss.

You continue to speak in generalities. That's bad form for snowflakes if you want to appear genuine.

You constantly speak in inanities.

Trump supporters really only have one policy position, a totally irrational burning hatred of liberals to the point they even like Russian dictators better.

Swing and a miss.

Yeah? drop the picture of Hillary and start calling people by their right names and maybe I will not lump you in with the other Trumptards.

Trump supporters really only have one policy position, a totally irrational burning hatred of liberals to the point they even like Russian dictators better.

Do you actually believe your own bullshit? You are such a cliche.

Swing and a miss.

Yeah? drop the picture of Hillary and start calling people by their right names and maybe I will not lump you in with the other Trumptards.

You knew Trump was going to win, didn't you. It's because you are smart that you knew Trump was going to win. Good for you.

Last edited:
You knew was going to win, didn't you. It's because you are smart that you knew Trump was going to win. Good for you.

Even Mike Moore said Trump was going to win....most people had a 50 percent change of getting it right.

Even Martha Raddatz, a moderator for one of the POTUS debates wept when Hillary lost. She had no idea.

Moore functions outside the elite arrogant liberal bubble. Those who only live in that bubble were shocked that Trump won because they have no idea what is going on outside of their bubble.

Forum List

Back