'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

Are conservatives now against religious accomodations?
------------------------ maybe , especially in 'government . What are some common religious accomodations in 'government' Otto ??

Are you serious with that question?
--------------------------------------------------- yes of course i am Otto , name some religious accomodation made for 'government or congresses politicians other than this current one made for the 'muslim' chick Otto .

We have a long history of religious accomodations in our government. Are you honestly stating that a Jewish member of the House or senate that wanted to wear a cap they could not?

my comment on the HIJAB controversy------I have noted the "right to
adhere to the requirements of one's religion" argument----and sorta
agree. HOWEVER----so MANY of the HIJAB sporting chicks have
actually ADMITED THAT they put that rag on their heads to make a
POLITICAL POINT about THEIR FAVORED CULT. Those sluts lose
my support------they have legalized something VERY UNAMERICAN

It's so telling that you refer to women who are wearing a religious symbol as "sluts", and refer to the religion of 1/4 of the World's population as a "cult". Intolerant, misogynistic and xenophobic to the bone, these conservatives, and then they wonder why liberals dismiss them as crazy.

really? just WHAT are my comments "telling" you? Do you have
any idea what muslims call YOUR religion? Do you know anything
about islam? Have you ever worked with or socialized with muslims?
read the Koran? been in a mosque? do you have relatives from muslim countries? I referred to the specic muslims in question
as sluts-------not the whole "ummah" Furthermore----my issue is with
people bent on advertising their religion thru costume whilst acting
as senators in the USA ------during sessions of the senate. You
are very confused.
--------------------------------- also , after my original post which simply notes the fact that imported newcomers to the USA and its American politics are changing American Politics . I have come to the realization or thought that this 'hijab' on the chicks head in 'congress' after 200 years of prohibition of 'head coverings' in 'congress' is actually a political statement by 'muslims' . The wearing of the visible 'hijab' in 'congress' is similar to the Declaring of 'allahu akbar' which is declaring that 'allah' is Greatest or Greater .

No its not. Wearing the hijab is giving in to modesty requirements in the Bible.
And by the way, Allah just means God, the same God of Abraham. It is not the name of any particular god, but Islam does use the same Old Testament, so is referring to the same God.

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

------------------------ maybe , especially in 'government . What are some common religious accomodations in 'government' Otto ??

Making Christmas and Easter national holidays.
Laws against nudity and prostitution.
Alcohol Prohibition.
Closing businesses on Sundays.

worldwide the problem seems to be 'muslim' rather than Hindu , Christianity or any other religion . Just saying .

I strongly disagree.
The world wide problem is capitalism, greed, colonialism, imperialism, etc.
If you leave Muslims alone and don't try to steal from them of take control of their governments, they are not a problem at all.
Muslims did not try to invade the US and take over, it has always been western powers that tried to invade and take over Muslim countries.
So far, Muslims come off as freedom fighters, against illegal foreign occupation and domination.

have you ever interacted with muslims ? have you ever read the
Koran? Have you ever been in a mosque? Do you have any relatives
from muslim countries? do you have any basis at all for your
opinion? are you a left over LSD head from the 60s?

My Interactions with Muslims has actually been more "Friendly" than my interactions with Jews.

My hierarchy of Friendliest to most Unfriendliest goes.

Northern Europeans (Friendliest)
Southern Europeans (Second)
Hispanics (Third)
Muslims (Forth)
Blacks (Fifth)
Asians (Sixth)
Jews (Seventh)

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.
bullshit--not for the same reason

Wrong. The Muslim hijab is exactly for the same reason.
Muslims, Jews, and Christians all share the exact same Old Testament.

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.

no freakin no--christian women don't wear that shit as much as the dubmass muslims

yep--
freakin stupid for women to wear that crap

Why? Would you call a Catholic nun stupid for wearing the same thing?
it's not for the same reason!!!!!

Yes, it is exactly for the same reason that nuns wear habits and Muslim women wear the hijab.
They both come from the exact same Old Testament requirement.
If you think Mohammad made it up, you would be wrong.
Mohammad essentially adopted Judaism, but then changes a few little bits.

yep--

Yes, it is exactly for the same reason that nuns wear habits and Muslim women wear the hijab.
christian women are not made to wear that crap
and the nuns at my school didn't wear it
you are wrong

--------------------------------------------------- yes of course i am Otto , name some religious accomodation made for 'government or congresses politicians other than this current one made for the 'muslim' chick Otto .

We have a long history of religious accomodations in our government. Are you honestly stating that a Jewish member of the House or senate that wanted to wear a cap they could not?
------------------------------------------ little i know of it , yamulkas [sp] were against the rules since the rule was made Otto .

yep--

it's stupid
and there is no god /allah/etc --so it's double stupid

no freakin no--christian women don't wear that shit as much as the dubmass muslims

You are wrong.
Christian women always used to cover their hair as well, for the exact same reason.

7c45a9d9308c8f3bba45dde260712a2d.jpg

The fact Christian women no longer follow the requirements of the Bible, does not mean the Christian Bible does not have the same requirements for head covering for women. I have shown it does, in Corinthians 11.

------------------------------------------ little i know of it , yamulkas [sp] were against the rules since the rule was made Otto .

I think your statement is correct, but don't you think it was wrong for Congress to ever have such a restrictive rule?

You are wrong.
Christian women always used to cover their hair as well, for the exact same reason.

The fact Christian women no longer follow the requirements of the Bible, does not mean the Christian Bible does not have the same requirements for head covering for women. I have shown it does, in Corinthians 11.
hahhaha ''USED'' to
they stopped because it's stupid

Oh no a woman is wearing a scarf over her head in congress!!!!!

It's going to destroy America I tell you!!!!!

Run! Run! Hide!

Get under your beds! The world is coming to an end!

You conservatives really are the most cowardly people I've ever encountered.

By the way, I don't see you have any problem with melania being First Lady then using chain migration to bring her parents here. She's a migrant too. Why don't you have any problem with her? Why don't you have a problem with her using chain migration to bring her parents here?

You are wrong.

people USED to think the earth was flat
christians USED to:
TORTURE people
condemn them for thinking the earth is NOT the center of the universe
PILLAGE/rape cities for $$$$$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
they STILL rape CHILDREN-and then try to cover it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are wrong.

hahhaha ''USED'' to
they stopped because it's stupid

Well as long as you realize it is not a Muslim rule but an Old Testament rule, then perhaps I would even agree with you that is it a stupid rule.

Forum List

Back