Hillary warren I mean elizebeth may run for president

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Will her deep American Indain heritage help her secure the American Indain vote

Woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo

warren.jpg

I see the Russian bots have fixed on a target

Why bother, she's a terrible candidate. After her Indian ancestry fiasco she hasn't got a prayer.

There was no fiasco ...she was vindicated actually

You gotta hand it to democrat politicians, they have thick skins. Maybe it's because they can count on media support but Fouxahontis would have been laughed out of Washington if she was a republican. I hope she gets the nod by democrats.

You gotta hand it to democrat politicians, they have thick skins. Maybe it's because they can count on media support but Fouxahontis would have been laughed out of Washington if she was a republican. I hope she gets the nod by democrats.
This also said by a right wing partisan

She was shown to have LESS Native American ancestry than the AVERAGE American. I guess in your anti science addled brain that qualifies as "vindication" but to the thinking world it proves she's a liar.

Elizabeth Warren lied about her ancestry to boost her academic career. She should be disgraced and go in hiding, but in this country it's ok to lie to get ahead, especially if you're a Democrat, because Democrats have no ethics or morals.

She was shown to have LESS Native American ancestry than the AVERAGE American. I guess in your anti science addled brain that qualifies as "vindication" but to the thinking world it proves she's a liar.
She was shown to HAVE Native American ancestry. That was the "controversy". She was vindicated

This from the guy who claimed that Flynn was forced to lie to the FBI...

She was shown to HAVE Native American ancestry. That was the "controversy". She was vindicated
She was proven to be whiter than the average white.

She was proven to have native American ancestry...which was the entire controversy

Forum List

Back