Hispanics Hate Trump

I call :bsflag:

There are a lot of hispanics who immigrated legally and can vote legally who support Trump.

I'm sick of republicrat political whores who pander to the illegal immigrant demands. The more they piss and moan, the more I support Trump, and he is not by any means my favorite.

Trump never wanted them to vote for him, he thinks he can get more angry white people than Hispanics, and he is probably right. It's pathetic that some Americans can be swayed by such naked fascist scapegoating.
Anyone running for an office wants votes. Except Trump. He's not going to lie to the country to get a fraction of a population.
Do you actually think he is honest? LOL he's a real estate speculator, lying is as natural to him as breathing.
He's a real estate magnate. He doesn't SELL real estate, he buys it and improves it. That's why he's a billionairre.

Anyone running for an office wants votes. Except Trump. He's not going to lie to the country to get a fraction of a population.

Sorry, but I think Trump is a clown. He is selling himself to get votes. Would he be better that Jeb, Crispy or Graham cracker?

Of course, but he has no real political foundation, he has "evolved" more than the moonbat messiah and he hasn't even been voted on yet.

I do trust that he has our economic well being as his top priority, but I also want liberal gun laws repealed, I want obozocare repealed, and I want agencies like the EPA, DEA, ATF castrated. I want the 10th amendment to mean something.

I'm not convinced Trump will do that.

I call :bsflag:

There are a lot of hispanics who immigrated legally and can vote legally who support Trump.

I'm sick of republicrat political whores who pander to the illegal immigrant demands. The more they piss and moan, the more I support Trump, and he is not by any means my favorite.

Trump never wanted them to vote for him, he thinks he can get more angry white people than Hispanics, and he is probably right. It's pathetic that some Americans can be swayed by such naked fascist scapegoating.
Do you actually think he is honest? LOL he's a real estate speculator, lying is as natural to him as breathing.
He's a real estate magnate. He doesn't SELL real estate, he buys it and improves it. That's why he's a billionairre.
Yeah, that's a real estate speculator, an investor rather than a broker.

Gee, I told you so. They absolutely despise the man. They have a much more favorable view of the other candidates.

Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field

Run Trump. You lose.

Golly gees...do you mean people who are here illegally might get deported. The law might get enforced.

I have no worries because as the employee market continues to sag Hispanics, theropod who are affected disproportionally by bad job market, might figure out the free market works better.

Sorry, but I think Trump is a clown. He is selling himself to get votes. Would he be better that Jeb, Crispy or Graham cracker?

Of course, but he has no real political foundation, he has "evolved" more than the moonbat messiah and he hasn't even been voted on yet.

I do trust that he has our economic well being as his top priority, but I also want liberal gun laws repealed, I want obozocare repealed, and I want agencies like the EPA, DEA, ATF castrated. I want the 10th amendment to mean something.

I'm not convinced Trump will do that.

And that is fine. Perhaps some other candidate will feel better to you. I'm not 100 % sold I am going to vote for him, but I like many things he says. I do not agree with him on some things and that is the same with any candidate. Be realistic and think was HE can do without Congress. He can't repeal laws, he can work on repealing some things, but he has to go through Congress, unlike Obama.

Under the National Voter Registration Act, states are required to remove from their registration lists ineligible voters. But U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder refuses to enforce the statute. Not a single such lawsuit has been filed since the beginning of the Obama administration, according to author John Fund.

License, ID card policies stir concerns over illegal immigrants voting

Some illegals are voting, but they shouldn't. The biased, incompetent Holder could have done something about it, but did not. Surprise, surprise.

We must do what illegal Hispanics tell us to do because Americans are just powerless in America. We take orders we don't give them.

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.
Bush never won a majority of the Hispanic vote
Bush won 35 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2000 and 43 percent four years later, a high water mark for a Republican presidential nominee since exit polling began in 1972.

And that is fine. Perhaps some other candidate will feel better to you. I'm not 100 % sold I am going to vote for him, but I like many things he says. I do not agree with him on some things and that is the same with any candidate. Be realistic and think was HE can do without Congress. He can't repeal laws, he can work on repealing some things, but he has to go through Congress, unlike Obama.

I'm sold on Ted Cruz. If Trump ends up the nom somehow I would be ok with it, but the 3 major RINOs are no goes. I'll vote for Bernie first.

I'm sold on Ted Cruz. If Trump ends up the nom somehow I would be ok with it, but the 3 major RINOs are no goes. I'll vote for Bernie first.

Bernie??? Yikes! Cruz is a nice choice,,,so far.

Gee, I told you so. They absolutely despise the man. They have a much more favorable view of the other candidates.

Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field

Run Trump. You lose.

Implicit in the article and what you are saying, the majority of Hispanics despise enforcement of current Immigration Laws.
I think they despise being scapegoated and our inability to sensibly reform immigration policy.

You just scapegoated Hispanics with your statement and assumed that all Hispanics despise US Immigration Policy. When you say Immigration Policy should be reformed, should it be more aligned with that of Mexico?

Wait, wait, I get it now! We are to BRIBE people who broke our laws to vote for OUR guys, instead of going out and getting AMERICANS who are pissed to vote. What a deal.

Let me say it this way------------> every godda** welfare recipient who wants to have more babies and fleece us is going to be at the polls pulling the lever at LEAST once. If we can't get off our derrieres and vote to save our country, and work to get other people who think as we do to get to the polls, then we deserve to lose.

Consider what is being said here............we HAVE to pander to people who have broken OUR laws, and take our AMERICAN neighbors jobs, to get an American President elected.

As an AMERICAN, don't you think there is something wrong with this picture?

Oh, on the left, maybe not! We now pander to Iran, Cuba, Russia, and China. What the hell, we might as well allow all of them to run our country too!

What does this have to do with illegals?

He can't even get arrested and, like Perry, is desperately trying to get some attention.

Maybe he should dye his hair blond and sit under a tanning lamp.

Don't laugh. That's all Trump has and there are some who are actually falling for it.

Forum List

Back