Hispanics Rally to Trump, Boosting His 2020 Chances (McLaughlin + Marist/NPR polls)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It never made sense to me that all Hispanics would welcome with open arms more illegals that would take their jobs for cheaper wage and displace what they have worked decades and long hours to build up!

Get ready for the anti-Trump “resistance” to go truly loco, because new polling data indicates Hispanic support for the president is swelling, a trend that could seal his 2020 re-election victory.

....So much good news erupted last week for the president with the conclusion of the Mueller inquiry that stunning new polling data was largely glossed over. McLaughlin & Associates revealed that Hispanic approval for Trump in March jumped to 50%. This number matched the January Marist/NPR/PBS survey that shocked cynics with its own 50% approval finding. Even if those polls are too aggressive, February’s Morning Consult/Politico poll showed Trump’s Hispanic approval vaulting to a still-impressive 45%.

What explains this stunning trend? I see three key factors:

The Economy – Hispanics neither desire nor expect a laundry list of deliverables from government, but rather seek the conditions to advance and prosper independently. As the most statistically entrepreneurial demographic in America, Hispanics have thrived amid the Trump boom as regulatory and tax relief unleashes a small business surge. Every American benefits from this new dynamism, but Hispanics most of all. For example, the Hispanic jobless rate has now been below 5% for the last 11 months; prior to the Trump presidency, it had only been below 5% for one month ever (in 2006). In addition, jobs are paying more

Immigration – Leftist politicians and their media allies wrongly assume that Hispanics espouse softness on immigration illegality. In reality, a 2018 YouGov/Economist poll detailed that only 20% of Hispanics support the practice of “catch and release” of families crossing our border illegally. Indeed, Hispanic Americans often suffer the worst, most immediate consequences of porous borders. Too often, Hispanic workers must compete against unfair, illegal labor. In addition, dangerous illegal aliens largely terrorize Hispanic citizens. The tragic tales of MS-13 savagery

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

A millennial and I were talking about this today, Democrats and progs are sinking fast. Poetic justice if they collapse. We need more blacks to come into the light. Conservatives aren't perfect for sure, but shit, prog-speak is fucked up to shit, same with their ideology, same with their taxes, their attack on gender, thought, race, country, internet, education, D.C., justice, and every MFing thing they touch.

Democrats used to be MUCH better. Same with liberals, Hollywood and that.......Progs destroyed them.

A millennial and I were talking about this today, Democrats and progs are sinking fast. Poetic justice if they collapse. We need more blacks to come into the light. Conservatives aren't perfect for sure, but shit, prog-speak is fucked up to shit, same with their ideology, same with their taxes, their attack on gender, thought, race, country, internet, education, D.C., justice, and every MFing thing they touch.

Democrats used to be MUCH better. Same with liberals, Hollywood and that.......Progs destroyed them.
They really are shooting themselves in the ass.

A millennial and I were talking about this today, Democrats and progs are sinking fast. Poetic justice if they collapse. We need more blacks to come into the light. Conservatives aren't perfect for sure, but shit, prog-speak is fucked up to shit, same with their ideology, same with their taxes, their attack on gender, thought, race, country, internet, education, every mother fucking thing they touch.

Democrats used to be MUCH better. Same with liberals, Hollywood and that. Progs killed that too.

We blacks see the light. And know the light will be turned off if we join the 30 percent bigot club. You aren't growing .

A millennial and I were talking about this today, Democrats and progs are sinking fast. Poetic justice if they collapse. We need more blacks to come into the light. Conservatives aren't perfect for sure, but shit, prog-speak is fucked up to shit, same with their ideology, same with their taxes, their attack on gender, thought, race, country, internet, education, every mother fucking thing they touch.

Democrats used to be MUCH better. Same with liberals, Hollywood and that. Progs killed that too.

We blacks see the light. And know the light will be turned off if we join the 30 percent bigot club. You aren't growing .

Time to turn off the flashlight, you're running down the batteries.

You've been used by the Democratic Party for sixty years, IM2 but you're so fixated the bigotry that you think lurks around every corner that you can't see it! Here's a hint for you...if you want REAL political power for blacks? Don't give your votes as a knee jerk reaction...give them to the people who actually make the lives of blacks BETTER...not the people who give you lip service before every election and then could care less about you until the next election!

You've been used by the Democratic Party for sixty years, IM2 but you're so fixated the bigotry that you think lurks around every corner that you can't see it! Here's a hint for you...if you want REAL political power for blacks? Don't give your votes as a knee jerk reaction...give them to the people who actually make the lives of blacks BETTER...not the people who give you lip service before every election and then could care less about you until the next election!

Drop the dumb shit junior. I live in a motherfucking republican state. Republicans don't make lives better for blacks and all this shit you and the other supremacists here are doing is paying lip service hoping that we are actually as dumb as you think we are and join your party so you can elect Trump after Trump until your punk asses can erase all provisions of the civil rights act.

I haven't been used for shit. I get tired of you maggots trying to tell me what the hell I don't see. I've seen Nixon, Reagan, both of those punk ass Bushes and now this asshole Trump. The lot of them all racists and crooks. The only decent republican president I've seen was Gerald Ford and he was picked by Nixon because he was a patsy Nixon knew would pardon him.

So spare me the join the republican party pep talk. I worked in the black community for 30 years on issues and the whites who would work with us were always democrats. Republicans always had excuses or no we can't answers.

Angry black woman: Are you sayin' the Democratic Party don't care about the African-American community?
Bulworth: Isn't that OBVIOUS? You got half your kids are out of work and the other half are in jail. Do you see ANY Democrat doing anything about it? Certainly not me! So what're you gonna do, vote Republican? Come on! Come on, you're not gonna vote Republican! Let's call a spade a spade!
[Loud, angry booing]
Bulworth: I mean - come on! You can have a Billion Man March! If you don't put down that malt liquor and chicken wings, and get behind someone other than a running back who stabs his wife, you're NEVER gonna get rid of somebody like me!

It never made sense to me that all Hispanics would welcome with open arms more illegals that would take their jobs for cheaper wage and displace what they have worked decades and long hours to build up!

Get ready for the anti-Trump “resistance” to go truly loco, because new polling data indicates Hispanic support for the president is swelling, a trend that could seal his 2020 re-election victory.

....So much good news erupted last week for the president with the conclusion of the Mueller inquiry that stunning new polling data was largely glossed over. McLaughlin & Associates revealed that Hispanic approval for Trump in March jumped to 50%. This number matched the January Marist/NPR/PBS survey that shocked cynics with its own 50% approval finding. Even if those polls are too aggressive, February’s Morning Consult/Politico poll showed Trump’s Hispanic approval vaulting to a still-impressive 45%.

The Economy – Hispanics neither desire nor expect a laundry list of deliverables from government, but rather seek the conditions to advance and prosper independently. As the most statistically entrepreneurial demographic in America, Hispanics have thrived amid the Trump boom as regulatory and tax relief unleashes a small business surge. Every American benefits from this new dynamism, but Hispanics most of all. For example, the Hispanic jobless rate has now been below 5% for the last 11 months; prior to the Trump presidency, it had only been below 5% for one month ever (in 2006). In addition, jobs are paying more

Immigration – Leftist politicians and their media allies wrongly assume that Hispanics espouse softness on immigration illegality. In reality, a 2018 YouGov/Economist poll detailed that only 20% of Hispanics support the practice of “catch and release” of families crossing our border illegally. Indeed, Hispanic Americans often suffer the worst, most immediate consequences of porous borders. Too often, Hispanic workers must compete against unfair, illegal labor. In addition, dangerous illegal aliens largely terrorize Hispanic citizens. The tragic tales of MS-13 savagery

Great points. It is not as if Liberals are taking steps to protect Hispanic US Citizens from illegal MS-13. No surprise that at least 50 perecent of US Hispanics support Trump.

Drop the dumb shit junior. I live in a motherfucking republican state. Republicans don't make lives better for blacks and all this shit you and the other supremacists here are doing is paying lip service hoping that we are actually as dumb as you think we are and join your party so you can elect Trump after Trump until your punk asses can erase all provisions of the civil rights act.

I haven't been used for shit. I get tired of you maggots trying to tell me what the hell I don't see. I've seen Nixon, Reagan, both of those punk ass Bushes and now this asshole Trump. The lot of them all racists and crooks. The only decent republican president I've seen was Gerald Ford and he was picked by Nixon because he was a patsy Nixon knew would pardon him.

So spare me the join the republican party pep talk. I worked in the black community for 30 years on issues and the whites who would work with us were always democrats. Republicans always had excuses or no we can't answers.

The only Dems do for blacks is promise to tax whites and give blacks more free shit.

How has that worked out for you for the last 50 years?

Angry black woman: Are you sayin' the Democratic Party don't care about the African-American community?
Bulworth: Isn't that OBVIOUS? You got half your kids are out of work and the other half are in jail. Do you see ANY Democrat doing anything about it? Certainly not me! So what're you gonna do, vote Republican? Come on! Come on, you're not gonna vote Republican! Let's call a spade a spade!
[Loud, angry booing]
Bulworth: I mean - come on! You can have a Billion Man March! If you don't put down that malt liquor and chicken wings, and get behind someone other than a running back who stabs his wife, you're NEVER gonna get rid of somebody like me!

Bullworth was a movie.

The only Dems do for blacks is promise to tax whites and give blacks more free shit.

How has that worked out for you for the last 50 years?

We pay taxes bitch. Comments like the one you just made is why blacks are democrats.

So go learn history saltine because whites are the ones voting for the party that promises them free shit.

Great points. It is not as if Liberals are taking steps to protect Hispanic US Citizens from illegal MS-13. No surprise that at least 50 perecent of US Hispanics support Trump.

But they don't.

a majority of Latino respondents—58 percent—said they definitely plan to vote against Trump in 2020, while 27 percent said they definitely plan to vote for him.

What is Donald Trump's approval rating among Latino voters? Surveys show varying support levels

Last edited:

But they don't.

a majority of Latino respondents—58 percent—said they definitely plan to vote against Trump in 2020, while 27 percent said they definitely plan to vote for him.

What is Donald Trump's approval rating among Latino voters? Surveys show varying support levels

You focused on the NPR poll while the article said multiple polls say overall approval for Trump among Latinos is approving. NPR is a proven biased pro-Left organization that uses my tax dollars to fund their agenda. I’d like to see the sample for NPR poll. Where was the sample data taken from? An area comprised of illegals and Latinos? That will bring down an approval among Latinos for Trump.

As the head of a US Citizen Latino household, I am very concerned about drugs, gangs, and human trafficking getting into the US through illegal immigration and it saddens my heart to see Democrats and Liberals be consumed with such hatred for Trump and obsession for power, that they are willing to compromise the security and sovereignty of this Nation.

Typical mindless drivel from you, IM2! Republicans aren't trying to erase all of the provisions of the Civil Rights Act but you're naïve enough to think that they are! Why? Because some well entrenched black politician who could care less about you other than your vote has told you that's the case! You've got black leaders like Charlie Rangel getting filthy rich while doing nada for their constituents but you keep putting them back in office because they tell you that the other guy is a racist and you need them there to protect you! You've worked for 30 years on issues in the black community? What have you and your Democratic "friends" actually accomplished for the black community in that time? Have you made the lives of blacks in that community better or worse? I don't think you have the intellectual courage to admit that you've been duped! You'd have to admit that you've been a chump for most of your life!

I hope one of the issues you’ve been working on is school choice because the white Democrats will always put the teachers unions ahead of black students.

You folks were pushing this same narrative about black people before the mid-terms...turned out to be a bunch of bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lots of hate going around. Now trump has latino vs latino cuz illegals take jobs from legal latinos. We could just jail the employers of illegals and put a stop to a lot of this nonsense. But then people like trump would have to go to jail also cuz he's been using illegal labor for decades. Not a bad idea. America's first low life president running the country from a jail cell.

But they don't.

You focused on the NPR poll while the article said multiple polls say overall approval for Trump among Latinos is approving. NPR is a proven biased pro-Left organization that uses my tax dollars to fund their agenda. I’d like to see the sample for NPR poll. Where was the sample data taken from? An area comprised of illegals and Latinos? That will bring down an approval among Latinos for Trump.

As the head of a US Citizen Latino household, I am very concerned about drugs, gangs, and human trafficking getting into the US through illegal immigration and it saddens my heart to see Democrats and Liberals be consumed with such hatred for Trump and obsession for power, that they are willing to compromise the security and sovereignty of this Nation.

And there are black sellouts for Trump who try pointing me to Rasmussen all the time. Trump is doing nothing for our safety. Our problems with security are internal. A bunch of poor people walking here are no threat.

Forum List

Back