Hope and Change

Your words... They sting me so.....

:lol:
I'm the guy with the high pressure hose, cleaning you off of USMB threads, and shoes.
Stop bein' a buffoon, Synth. :rolleyes:

Or is that why they hired you to be here? :lmao:

POST OF THE DAY!
lol.gif

If Hopey Changey were working, the guy who's picture you hold up with one hand every night would have through-the-roof approval numbers...

You can't blame that on Booooooosh....

Well, idiots like you will still try, so let's just say intelligent people can't blame that on Booooooosh...
The dog shit speaks!

Your words... They sting me so.....

:lol:

You must really get to them if they have to insult you instead of challenging what you state.

No, not even close. That's not a breakdown, it's a before/after.

Show how much was due to the stimulus. Then show how much was due to mandatory expenses, like paying China for all of Bush's credit card purchases.

Et cetera, et cetera.

You know, breakdown.

There is also $2 trillion in lost revenue from the Bush tax cuts
There is also $2 trillion unfunded for two wars
There is also an unfunded Medicare Part D that costs more than Obamacare

No wonder we needed HOPE and CHANGE from failed Republican leadership
That said, why didn't the DNC warn Obama not to make a fool of himself spending money that was needed to pay down the war debt, because that is precisely what Obama did ignoring debts, spending like there is no tomorrow, and seems bent on continuing to do.

We need anybody else in the White House than Obama and his motley spendthrift crew.
May I call you Liv? (Low Information Voter)

No, not even close. That's not a breakdown, it's a before/after.

Show how much was due to the stimulus. Then show how much was due to mandatory expenses, like paying China for all of Bush's credit card purchases.

Et cetera, et cetera.

You know, breakdown.

Don't forget that he's using Jan 20, 2009 to sluff off the trillion dollar deficit of the Bush FY2009 budget onto Obama.
How did I miss that!
grumble.gif

Don't forget that he's using Jan 20, 2009 to sluff off the trillion dollar deficit of the Bush FY2009 budget onto Obama.
How did I miss that!
grumble.gif
Because it's the Congress that spends the money, not the President. President Bush's last Congress was Democrat majorities in the House and in the Senate. The Democrat House and Senate intentionally spent their heads off their shoulders to pay off voters, organizers, and Nancy Pelosi's relatives and blamed DEMOCRAT SPENDING on the Republican in the White House.

It was a lose-lose situation for the voters who didn't know the Democrats are focused on syphoning all that taxpayer money into their pockets.

Last edited:

That's awful!

Is that what caused a $4.8 trillion increase in the debt in 38 months?
Maybe Obama should cut the spending he doesn't like?
The $2 trillion in Bush tax cuts never belonged to the government in the firsst place, and war is the function of that part of the Constitutional guidelines that puts the POTUS in charge.

No wonder you have such challenging figures. You are chest-thumping about taxpayer money not collected as being an increase in debt, when actually, you have a White House that doesn't want to provide for the common defense, and when we shove him the hell out with our votes in November, he won't be getting the stipend of helping our enemies any more.

From your analysis, you are saying mathematically

Money not collected (0) = An increase in debt (5 trillion)

IOW, your chest-thumping is about all you got, because:

$0 IS NOT EQUAL TO $5 Trillion Dollars

Do you take us for morons, or are we being told like Congress to STFU and accept bad government because nobody has time to read through thousands of pages of obfuscations to realize your claim is ostentatiously delusional in its best light?

Common sense says you cut spending FIRST then reduce your taxes on a smaller budget

What the Republicans did was cut taxes first, then increased spending for two wars, Medicare Part D and then guess what? They doubled down and cut taxes AGAIN
Too many damn end-timers in that Party.

We have a HUGE debt but don't ask me to pay for it because that money isn't the governments to begin with :cuckoo:

The Democrats and Obama Administration are not asking you to pay for it. They are dumping it in the laps of our great-grandchildren and doing their damnedest to dump as much as they can.

Immie
They are trying to set in motion the next great American innovation: Green Energy. One that will create jobs in countless fields, enebling the tax base to grow, thereby reducing the debt.

Yet the Republicans fight him at every initiative.

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

that is Bullshit.. :razz:

We have a HUGE debt but don't ask me to pay for it because that money isn't the governments to begin with :cuckoo:

The Democrats and Obama Administration are not asking you to pay for it. They are dumping it in the laps of our great-grandchildren and doing their damnedest to dump as much as they can.

Immie
They are trying to set in motion the next great American innovation: Green Energy. One that will create jobs in countless fields, enebling the tax base to grow, thereby reducing the debt.

The NIMBY democratics are fighting it, Synthia...

And the Synthia Fail keeps on coming...:lol:

How did I miss that!
grumble.gif
Because it's the Congress that spends the money, not the President. President Bush's last Congress was Democrat majorities in the House and in the Senate. The Democrat House and Senate intentionally spent their heads off their shoulders to pay off voters, organizers, and Nancy Pelosi's relatives and blamed DEMOCRAT SPENDING on the Republican in the White House.

It was a lose-lose situation for the voters who didn't know the Democrats are focused on syphoning all that taxpayer money into their pockets.
Thank you for saying that Obama is not to blame. :)

Immie

MOST innovations came from the private sector/individuals, and the MARKET...the free market adopted it without force...it just happened because it was viable. (Look at computers and everything that followed)?

This is WHY you fail Dorkaholic...

And tell us WHY Sloyndra and other embellished companies have failed and the taxpayers got sstuck with the bill?

It isn't economically viable...and government forcing it into the marketplace isn't going to make it so either.

Obama will pay for this shithouse failure as well by the people on the hook for his failures showing him the door to get out of thier Whitehouse. :talk2hand:

Immie

I got some Faery Dust I can let go of real cheap. ;)

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

that is Bullshit.. :razz:

True

Immie

I got some Faery Dust I can let go of real cheap. ;)
Maybe if you include a straw he'd buy it?

Immie

MOST innovations came from the private sector/individuals, and the MARKET...the free market adopted it without force...it just happened because it was viable. (Look at computers and everything that followed)?

This is WHY you fail Dorkaholic...

And tell us WHY Sloyndra and other embellished companies have failed and the taxpayers got sstuck with the bill?

It isn't economically viable...and government forcing it into the marketplace isn't going to make it so either.

Obama will pay for this shithouse failure as well by the people on the hook for his failures showing him the door to get out of thier Whitehouse. :talk2hand:

Maybe Government is not supposed to lead in innovation, but support that which does lead. We all benefit from what succeeds. Where there is failure and misdirection, there is better damage control. In everything there are growing pains, formulas, proportions, to work out. The phases are for a reason. Show me a working model, that has been bug tested, and I'll show you an argument to take it to the next level. By doing things ass backwards, who get's rewarded, and for what? I'm tired of rewarding creative excuses. It gets old.

Forum List

Back