🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Can Jesus Be At The Right Hand Of God

You put a He is Risen banner behind your avi and you don't know who Jesus is, nor His Father? Why would you? You are from Easter Island, USA. :disbelief:

I know who they are even if I don't understand everything about them.

there's plenty of room in the heavens for however many gods there are to be had - if that's what the itinerant aspired to be. and all the others that understood the simple message for self determination during the times they lived in.

If He is God?
If... I were the "Mythical", Jesus...
Once I had decried " why God have you forsaken me"!? That's tantamount to not even believing in myself. As God himself. What greater display of self doubt, or "Blasphemy" could one imagine?

OK. The Trinity. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Surely you have heard of that. Yes, it is a mystery, we can never fully understand God.

Sorry to be snippy. No offense. But you smell like a troll.

PFT. Your beliefs about a trinity do not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

:wine:

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus::"
Revelation 17

"Just art thou,in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

PFT. Your beliefs about a trinity do not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus::"
Revelation 17

"Just art thou,in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."
There is more to existence than what we know. ;)

Regarding the Trinity, in John's Gospel, Jesus talks about Heaven and that He came from there, that He is doing the will of the Father, that Jesus and the Father are one. Jesus also speaks of a helper, ie the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 17

The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into. That’s where the power resides.

Forum List

Back