How can there ever be peace here?

Can't answer a simple question?
Simple questions I can answer; dumbass ones I ignore.

Like if I asked you, "Is the sky blue?" Would you answer that?

Who owned the territory before Israel?
It wasn't Israel. Besides, it's irrelevant. What is relevant is that Israel has no legal right to that land and they need to leave.

It wasn't Israel.

Who was it?

Besides, it's irrelevant.

Simple question, why can't you answer?

The League of Nations created the state of Palestine and defined its borders in 1922. All of the people whose normal residence was inside those borders at that time were then Palestinians. Ottoman lands were ceded to the Palestinians.

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed possession of that land and it was not theirs to give away.

The root of this endless conflict is the occupation. Unless & until Israel finds a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands, there will be no peace between Israel & the Palestinians. Call it a one state solution.

The root of this endless conflict is the occupation. Unless & until Israel finds a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands, there will be no peace between Israel & the Palestinians. Call it a one state solution.

Of course the Palestinians have wanted to back to their homeland for over 60 years but Israel will not allow it.

Yes, that is exactly my bitch with Israel. They keep the Palestinians captive in a foreign land with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions instead of finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

Of course the Palestinians have wanted to back to their homeland for over 60 years but Israel will not allow it.

It wasn't Israel.

Who was it?

It's not that I can't, I won't! It has nothing to do with the current situation, which is the occupation. Why can't you stay a little more focused on the topic, or explain where you're going with this "question" of yours?

It's not that I can't, I won't!

I noticed. What are you afraid of?

It has nothing to do with the current situation, which is the occupation.

You can only occupy land that used to belong to somebody else.
So who was the somebody else?

Simple questions I can answer; dumbass ones I ignore.

Like if I asked you, "Is the sky blue?" Would you answer that?

It wasn't Israel. Besides, it's irrelevant. What is relevant is that Israel has no legal right to that land and they need to leave.

It wasn't Israel.

Who was it?

The League of Nations created the state of Palestine and defined its borders in 1922. All of the people whose normal residence was inside those borders at that time were then Palestinians. Ottoman lands were ceded to the Palestinians.

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed possession of that land and it was not theirs to give away.

Ottoman lands were ceded to the Palestinians.

No they weren't. No such people.
Do you want to claim the lands were ceded to the Arabs in the area?

You've got to be pretty retarded to think you can "re-define" something that's been going on for the last 45 years.

Military occupation is effective provisional control of a certain power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the volition of the actual sovereign.[2][3][4] The intrinsically temporary nature of occupation, when no claim for permanent sovereignty is made by the occupying entity, distinguishes occupation from both colonialism or annexation
I didn't see any "...belong to somebody else..." crap in there.

Maybe you should check your ego at the door?

It wasn't Israel.

Who was it?

The Courts of Palestine and Great Britain decided that title to the properties shown on the Ottoman Civil list had been ceded to the government of Palestine as an allied successor state.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Courts of Palestine and Great Britain decided that title to the properties shown on the Ottoman Civil list had been ceded to the government of Palestine as an allied successor state.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The government of Palestine is now the government of Israel.

You've got to be pretty retarded to think you can "re-define" something that's been going on for the last 45 years.

Military occupation is effective provisional control of a certain power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the volition of the actual sovereign.[2][3][4] The intrinsically temporary nature of occupation, when no claim for permanent sovereignty is made by the occupying entity, distinguishes occupation from both colonialism or annexation

Israel has controlled the land for the last 45 years.

Who controlled it before?

Sorry if my questions make you feel retarded.

I am not the one retarded.

Military occupation is effective provisional control of a certain power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity...

You need to keep up.

Military occupation is effective provisional control of a certain power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity...

You need to keep up.

My response was to loinboy.
Sorry your IQ is so low.

territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity

The territory was under what formal sovereignty before?

You need to keep up.

My response was to loinboy.
Sorry your IQ is so low.

territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity

The territory was under what formal sovereignty before?

The definition did not give that as a requirement.

You need to keep up.

So your answer is it was under no one's sovereignty?

Define sovereignty.

Loinboy's claim, ask him.

“ There exists perhaps no conception the meaning of which is more controversial than that of sovereignty. It is an indisputable fact that this conception, from the moment when it was introduced into political science until the present day, has never had a meaning which was universally agreed upon. ”

— Lassa Oppenheim, an authority on international law

Sovereignty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back