How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

And your side is totally not at fault?

What party promoted that women should get out of the house and work? What party promoted that women should get an education and make better money? What party promoted that women only need men as sperm donors?

Well guess what, they listened. Today nearly every "mother" works. More women than men graduate college and pursue careers. You can't have five children and work full-time, at least successfully. The only people that do that are welfare queens. The left has promoted the single-parent family for many years.

It's not the Left, it's women.

lol old people ...

Yes, us old people WERE THERE. We seen how the left promoted these things.

And most women today agree with having the choice of working or staying home.

This isn't 1950 anymore. And few who aren’t old want to go back to that time.

That was the point of this discussion. Women do want to go out and work whereas before, most wanted to just be home raising their children.

^^^^^^^^^^
Gets his education from talk radio.

Thinks white genocide is a thing.

rofl

So tired of dealing with this moron. Yes, going at our current rate the genocide is a mathematical fact, and of course something you lust over as the crazy racist leftist you are.

However, it won't happen because Americans and people of the West will grow their balls and... you will be lucky if traitors such as yourself aren't executed.

It’s your own fault . Righty racists made the rules that mixed babies can’t be white .

Soon the whites will be eliminated and we can finally breed out their hatefilled evil gene .

Can't wait for Toro to ruin your fun. White genocide isn't a thing.
If it isn't a "thing" what is it?

It's a future the leftists lust for.
^mental masturbation..^

So tired of dealing with this moron. Yes, going at our current rate the genocide is a mathematical fact, and of course something you lust over as the crazy racist leftist you are.

However, it won't happen because Americans and people of the West will grow their balls and... you will be lucky if traitors such as yourself aren't executed.

:lol:

What stupid, frightened little child.

Takers? We were forced to contribute to these programs all of our lives and now we are takers?

Yes.

And since your children and grandchildren will put in even more than you ever did and get less than you are now, you are a taker of the system.

Higher immigration solves this problem. But you dinosaurs scared of dark people don't want that to happen.

So cut your entitlements and cut my taxes. I shouldn't be supporting you freeloaders.

You don't want to support freeloaders, and then want to welcome the world into our country?

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Immigrant Families Benefit Significantly from Obamacare

I don’t support illegal immigration.

If you are an immigrant like I am, then you should support yourself and not be on welfare.

But that doesn’t change the fact that SS is a giant wealth transfer scheme from the young to the old.
What happens when the young get old?

They won’t get the same level of SS their parents received, even though they paid for their parents’ SS.

Takers? We were forced to contribute to these programs all of our lives and now we are takers?

Yes.

And since your children and grandchildren will put in even more than you ever did and get less than you are now, you are a taker of the system.

Higher immigration solves this problem. But you dinosaurs scared of dark people don't want that to happen.

So cut your entitlements and cut my taxes. I shouldn't be supporting you freeloaders.

You don't want to support freeloaders, and then want to welcome the world into our country?

If you are an immigrant like I am, then you should support yourself and not be on welfare.

But that doesn’t change the fact that SS is a giant wealth transfer scheme from the young to the old.

They won’t get the same level of SS their parents received, even though they paid for their parents’ SS.
They get more from what I have noticed. My Ma gets maybe five hundred a month and so does my aunt.I will get over a thousand..Woohoo party time(for one hour of one day a year).

Last edited:

No need to specify that. All your posts are rated retarded, easy task given they are coming from a retard.

This coming from a racist evoking “white genocide” because of immigration. I doubt you’ve ever had sex before. Because if you had, you wouldn’t say such retarded things.

You are the only one of us who is pro racial genocide. The only staunch racist to be found.

How racist must one be to condemn defense against a racial genocide?

^^^^^^^^^^

rofl

lol

Ok, Nutty Norman. You are scared of dark people. We get it.

Yes.

They get more from what I have noticed. My Ma get maybe five hundred a month and so does my aunt.I will get over a thousand..Woohoo party time(for one hour of one day a year).
If they’re only getting paid 500 a month, then they must not have paid into Social Security. Were they like waitresses?

Yes.

They get more from what I have noticed. My Ma get maybe five hundred a month and so does my aunt.I will get over a thousand..Woohoo party time(for one hour of one day a year).

The problem with our social programs is as they needed more funding, the politicians didn't do it. So they've been running out of money for years now and will eventually be a huge burden on the country.

It's very simple: if we want these programs (and most do) then we need to fund them. That's all.

And your side is totally not at fault?

What party promoted that women should get out of the house and work? What party promoted that women should get an education and make better money? What party promoted that women only need men as sperm donors?

Well guess what, they listened. Today nearly every "mother" works. More women than men graduate college and pursue careers. You can't have five children and work full-time, at least successfully. The only people that do that are welfare queens. The left has promoted the single-parent family for many years.

It's not the Left, it's women.

lol old people ...

Yes, us old people WERE THERE. We seen how the left promoted these things.

And most women today agree with having the choice of working or staying home.

This isn't 1950 anymore. And few who aren’t old want to go back to that time.

That was the point of this discussion. Women do want to go out and work whereas before, most wanted to just be home raising their children.

You argued that it was a bad thing.

Women today don’t see it as a bad thing.

If they’re only getting paid 500 a month, then they must not have paid into Social Security. Were they like waitresses?
Housewives..

The problem with our social programs is as they needed more funding, the politicians didn't do it. So they've been running out of money for years now and will eventually be a huge burden on the country.

It's very simple: if we want these programs (and most do) then we need to fund them. That's all.
True but the generational bumps is what is hurting them..

:lol:

What stupid, frightened little child.

More insults. If you get beaten so badly that you can't respond, at least you shouldn't make it clear for everyone.

I don't give a shit what everyone at work thinks, save that for your gossip sessions. For one person there is a diversity quota, and a other person there isn't. If your skin looks black or you have a vagina, then there is a quota for you. A fact.

Sure you tell yourself that.. most places I've worked, most of the people have been white in the office... so there's that.

If you are a white trash loser despite the vast advantages being white and male gives you in this society, that's YOUR failure, not the systems.

I don't give a shit what everyone at work thinks, save that for your gossip sessions. For one person there is a diversity quota, and a other person there isn't. If your skin looks black or you have a vagina, then there is a quota for you. A fact.

Sure you tell yourself that.. most places I've worked, most of the people have been white in the office... so there's that.

If you are a white trash loser despite the vast advantages being white and male gives you in this society, that's YOUR failure, not the systems.

What I stated was an unquestionable fact.

What you responded with is unquestionable whine combined with denial.

Affirmative action is what the system does, and white people who would have deserved a position, do not, because of affirmative action. Fact...

If we had wealth distribution, we wouldn't be America; we wouldn't be a free country. Just ask anybody in Cuba.

Whenever you guys talk about freedom, it's usually the freedom of the rich to abuse the rest of you.

"Weeee, my boss just cancelled my health insurance! I'm FREEEEEEE"

Dipshit.

What's crazy about it is equal work does not mean equal production. Take for instance a road crew. You see guys carrying planks, using jackhammers (which is not as easy as it looks) digging with shovels, and the female worker standing there with a sign that says "slow." What else can they do with her? She's not capable of doing a mans job. So they gave her a job an orange cone can do. They have to pay her the same as the guys doing the hard physical labor.

Hmmm.. my guess is, you'd probably be whining after about an hour of standing out there with that sign, Mr. "I don't want to find a better job because their trucks don't have air conditioning!"

You are the only one of us who is pro racial genocide. The only staunch racist to be found.

How racist must one be to condemn defense against a racial genocide?

^^^^^^^^^^

rofl

It’s your own fault . Righty racists made the rules that mixed babies can’t be white .

Soon the whites will be eliminated and we can finally breed out their hatefilled evil gene .

Can't wait for Toro to ruin your fun. White genocide isn't a thing.
If it isn't a "thing" what is it?

It’s evolution. The future of climate change will require humans to have a mocha complexion to cope .

If we had wealth distribution, we wouldn't be America; we wouldn't be a free country. Just ask anybody in Cuba.

Whenever you guys talk about freedom, it's usually the freedom of the rich to abuse the rest of you.

"Weeee, my boss just cancelled my health insurance! I'm FREEEEEEE"

Dipshit.

What's crazy about it is equal work does not mean equal production. Take for instance a road crew. You see guys carrying planks, using jackhammers (which is not as easy as it looks) digging with shovels, and the female worker standing there with a sign that says "slow." What else can they do with her? She's not capable of doing a mans job. So they gave her a job an orange cone can do. They have to pay her the same as the guys doing the hard physical labor.

Hmmm.. my guess is, you'd probably be whining after about an hour of standing out there with that sign, Mr. "I don't want to find a better job because their trucks don't have air conditioning!"

How much have "the rich" taken from me? Nothing, in fact they contribute vastly more in taxes than anyone.

How much has your leftist government taken? About 50% of every pay check. It would be much better if communists just moved to communist countries. So many to choose from, what are you waiting for?

Uh, dude, I've been in the workplace for 41 years now. I'm white and male and "Affirmative Action" has never been an issue in my career progression.

Now, I've seen a lot of other bullshit, like the nice black lady who got fired so that the boss could put his worthless drinking buddy on the payroll. Or the lady who got fired after the boss found out she was pregnant. Or the Hispanic lady who got fired after the boss found out she was also gay.

The reason why we have equal protection laws is left to their own devices, managers would get away with even more shitty behavior than they already do. The thing is, for every woman or minority who sues, there are ten who shrug it off and go to the next job.

Uh, dude, I've been in the workplace for 41 years now. I'm white and male and "Affirmative Action" has never been an issue in my career progression.

Now, I've seen a lot of other bullshit, like the nice black lady who got fired so that the boss could put his worthless drinking buddy on the payroll. Or the lady who got fired after the boss found out she was pregnant. Or the Hispanic lady who got fired after the boss found out she was also gay.

The reason why we have equal protection laws is left to their own devices, managers would get away with even more shitty behavior than they already do. The thing is, for every woman or minority who sues, there are ten who shrug it off and go to the next job.

More denial. Affirmative action is a fact. Further I wouldn't trust a communist on anything in any case. That being said, it's not difficult to spot your total and utter lies. Now you are trying to conflate affirmative action with equal protection under law. Communists are always dishonest, lying pieces of feces.

Okay, so making our own babies is better?

So let's make some babies, build that wall and stop the megalomaniac plans of replacing American people. Good choice.

You see, here's the thing. Your ancestors and mine came to this continent some time in the last 200 years. There's a shitload of websites that will make you spit in a bottle and tell you where your ancestors came from in Europe in case you've lost track.

But you are upset when some people native to this continent move from one part of it to another?

Forum List

Back