How do we think the war will happen? Will it happen? If it does not happen.

Those of us who know, know this left wing commie globalist new world order coup has been going on for quite a while. We may have even at one time thought that there were two actual parties in this country. We may have actually thought republicans like Bush or Mccain represented us.

Those of us who did, should have known better. Yes, I was very deceived as well, and I would take on this attitude of "oh well, what can I do? "

It is beyond crystal clear right now for those of us who have the eyes to see what is going on. Not sure it is such a blessing to have "eyes to see" with what is going on. I would call it a curse at this point. They say ignorance is bliss, and that I believe is pretty true.

Having said all of that, we should know this. This is not going to all of a sudden end with what the left are doing. If we think that, then we are naive.THEY are not going to just QUIT their commitment. That commitment is to obliterate America and the free market. The TRUE LONG TERM GOAL of the globalists is to eventually eradicate Christianity. Those who doubt that, are just blind fools.

Those of us knowing this is not going to just end should also realize that either a war will turn it around or it is all going to disappear. If it has not disappeared already. There is a clear coup happening right before our eyes right now. As we speak, there is a clear coup happening.

What do we do? Nothing? I guess so. Aaaand one day the glory of Rome was no more. It just faded away.
This is a progressive country. The majority of Americans prefer a progressive agenda. We don't support tax cuts for the rich. We don't support endless wars. We don't support this obscene military budget. We don't support a Russian bot in the WH. We don't support hyper-partisan gerrymandering. We don't support centrist Democrats. And we certainly don't support right-wing whack jobs going ballistic like 2 year old children every time they don't get their way.

There is nothing you can do to stop the progressive wave this fall. There is a major political shift going on in this country and your only option is to embrace the horror.
#walkaway is still growing, idiot.

Progressivism is going to kick your party’s ass.

speaking of communists, heres one saluting another one

f_tov_nk_salute_180614.760;428;7;70;5.jpg
you guys really hate it when the Pres shows respect.

I've actually told you that it was the Gen that saluted first, and I know you already knew that, yet here you are again, spreading what you know to be a lie.

good lord dood
Nice excuse making there, Comrade.
you pretend that you served, so you should know damn well that's how it's done.

not that you actually give a fuck

You people are losing every major race from coast to coast. The country hates you! God probably doesn't like you, either?

You aren't good at reading the news, are you?

The country doesn't hate us...……...we are the country. I don't know what you are, but it's not useful.

You are at best, 18% of the country.

Given that we won the election, that statement is ridiculous on the face of it.

Okay, I see you are here just to say silly things that make no sense. I'll put you on ignore because someone saying foolish things that have no content relevant to the real world isn't interesting or useful.

Those of us who know, know this left wing commie globalist new world order coup has been going on for quite a while. We may have even at one time thought that there were two actual parties in this country. We may have actually thought republicans like Bush or Mccain represented us.

Those of us who did, should have known better. Yes, I was very deceived as well, and I would take on this attitude of "oh well, what can I do? "

It is beyond crystal clear right now for those of us who have the eyes to see what is going on. Not sure it is such a blessing to have "eyes to see" with what is going on. I would call it a curse at this point. They say ignorance is bliss, and that I believe is pretty true.

Having said all of that, we should know this. This is not going to all of a sudden end with what the left are doing. If we think that, then we are naive.THEY are not going to just QUIT their commitment. That commitment is to obliterate America and the free market. The TRUE LONG TERM GOAL of the globalists is to eventually eradicate Christianity. Those who doubt that, are just blind fools.

Those of us knowing this is not going to just end should also realize that either a war will turn it around or it is all going to disappear. If it has not disappeared already. There is a clear coup happening right before our eyes right now. As we speak, there is a clear coup happening.

What do we do? Nothing? I guess so. Aaaand one day the glory of Rome was no more. It just faded away.
This is a progressive country. The majority of Americans prefer a progressive agenda. We don't support tax cuts for the rich. We don't support endless wars. We don't support this obscene military budget. We don't support a Russian bot in the WH. We don't support hyper-partisan gerrymandering. We don't support centrist Democrats. And we certainly don't support right-wing whack jobs going ballistic like 2 year old children every time they don't get their way.

There is nothing you can do to stop the progressive wave this fall. There is a major political shift going on in this country and your only option is to embrace the horror.

keep-calm-and-kill-a-commie-for-mommy.png

Given that we won the election, that statement is ridiculous on the face of it.

Okay, I see you are here just to say silly things that make no sense. I'll put you on ignore because someone saying foolish things that have no content relevant to the real world isn't interesting or useful.
You didn't win the popular vote.

I'll be here to lend an ear whenever you want some company.

BTW, we all know you're running away, because you can't prove the claims you make.

Forum List

Back