How do you solve a problem like The Donald

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
We get rid of him by opposing him every day in every way in our GOP. We do it now, we do it at the convention, we vote against him in the fall. Lincoln is saying, "Just shoot me" if Trump is nominated.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

We get rid of him by opposing him every day in every way in our GOP. We do it now, we do it at the convention, we vote against him in the fall. Lincoln is saying, "Just shoot me" if Trump is nominated.

I love this. I can't wait until November. Your reality check is quickly coming. Trump 2016!!!

• Banned

I love this. I can't wait until November. Your reality check is quickly coming. Trump 2016!!!
As a metaphor, this is what will happen on election day his campaign. His rejection will be the worst in American history.

pDzb8.gif
qxYY5_s-200x150.gif

Jake what the hell is so wrong with Trump? And don't hand me the standard talking points. What do you really believe is so wrong with the gentleman? And what policies he has that will destroy America forever?

• Banned
When Donald is gone, the convention can then clean out the crap from the far right.

• Banned
If we do nominate him, here is the result. And she is the worst candidate the Dems have put up in 100 years.

qVa7a_s-200x150.gif

As a metaphor, this is what will happen on election day his campaign. His rejection will be the worst in American history.

pDzb8.gif
qxYY5_s-200x150.gif

Fall in line with all of the other know-nothings that haven't a clue as to why Trumps is rising. Consistent failures of predictions. You've been saying the same things since the beginning, keep being wrong you're really good at it.

Daffy Donald is plotting, though, despite the polls' evidence.

zJ9Ob.gif

our GOP? what a liberal fag you are

Forum List

Back