How is this NOT a full fledged invasion?

Immigration System At The 'Breaking Point,' Homeland Security Official Warns

We are on the verge of losing control of our southern border. As countries south of the border begin to implode the waves of refugees and illegals will only continue to grow.

Our nations cities can not even deal with the AMERICAN homeless they are inundated with and many of you want to look the other way as thousands more per day poor across our borders. You want to cry about Trumps budget busting spending out of one side of your mouth while supporting this budget busting invasion.

The CITIZENS on the bottom rung of the ladder are already struggling to stay afloat and you want to inundate the nation with more poor. That influx of millions of poor will DRIVE DOWN the wages of the low skilled. They will drive down the availability of low skilled jobs for AMERICANS.

One has to wonder if you are so desperate to create and expand a new underclass to be your servants that you are willing to condemn the future of our nation....

Imagine the strain this is going to put on our nations welfare and social service programs.... All so you can get your house cleaned, lawn mowed & hope for more democratic votes.

How is this not an invasion? There's no army involved, and the people are coming for safety, not to do harm.

The USA is the richest country in the world. If you don't want these people coming to your country, you should help them get rid of the narco terrorists. Then they would stay home.

If you don't want these people coming to your country, you should help them get rid of the narco terrorists. Then they would stay home.
Yep.

But screaming BUILD A WALL is much easier.

You people have completely stopped listening to reason and applying good old fashion logic.
If you had people breaking into your home repeatedly you’d pay them off to keep them from continuing to break into your home...REALLY? Do you realize how fucking retarded that sounds? Why wouldn’t you just SECURE your home and stop the lowlife pieces of shits from fucking you over?

We are on the verge of losing control of our southern border. As countries south of the border begin to implode the waves of refugees and illegals will only continue to grow.

Our nations cities can not even deal with the AMERICAN homeless they are inundated with and many of you want to look the other way as thousands more per day poor across our borders. You want to cry about Trumps budget busting spending out of one side of your mouth while supporting this budget busting invasion.

The CITIZENS on the bottom rung of the ladder are already struggling to stay afloat and you want to inundate the nation with more poor. That influx of millions of poor will DRIVE DOWN the wages of the low skilled. They will drive down the availability of low skilled jobs for AMERICANS.

One has to wonder if you are so desperate to create and expand a new underclass to be your servants that you are willing to condemn the future of our nation....

Imagine the strain this is going to put on our nations welfare and social service programs.... All so you can get your house cleaned, lawn mowed & hope for more democratic votes.

How is this not an invasion? There's no army involved, and the people are coming for safety, not to do harm.

The USA is the richest country in the world. If you don't want these people coming to your country, you should help them get rid of the narco terrorists. Then they would stay home.

If you don't want these people coming to your country, you should help them get rid of the narco terrorists. Then they would stay home.
Yep.

You people have completely stopped listening to reason and applying good old fashion logic.
If you had people breaking into your home repeatedly you’d pay them off to keep them from continuing to break into your home...REALLY? Do you realize how fucking retarded that sounds? Why wouldn’t you just SECURE your home and stop the lowlife pieces of shits from fucking you over?
Please see post 27.

So maybe we should stop hiring them
Unless you are willing to JAIL employers for hiring illegals this is never going to happen.
So how bout we focus on REAL solutions.
You don't have to jail employers.

And I offered a real and independent solution.
You want the US to invest in jobs in Mexico? Good little liberal aren't you? How about closing the border and invest in jobs here? My God liberals are insane!
What I'd like to do is clearly a bit too complicated for you.
Now he runs and hides. You want to bring jobs to a foreign country. That says it all about you.

So maybe we should stop hiring them
Unless you are willing to JAIL employers for hiring illegals this is never going to happen.

You want the US to invest in jobs in Mexico? Good little liberal aren't you? How about closing the border and invest in jobs here? My God liberals are insane!
Now he runs and hides. You want to bring jobs to a foreign country. That says it all about you.
I realize that's all you see. I don't know what else I would say.

Well, most of them are desperate people escaping their shit hole homes, countries whose worthless "leaders" are proud to help them escape. They figure they can come here, find work, support themselves and their kids, and send some money back home.

So maybe we should stop hiring them so that they know they won't be able to do the above.

Then we could do the smart thing and invest in Central and South America to create low end manufacturing industry and a huge trade & commerce center for the Americas, while at the same time being able to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
The US has attempted to help business startups in these countries for decades!
It NEVER WORKS. Why? B/c the ruling class pocket all the fucking US aid money.
I attended a banquet many years ago given by the US ambassador to Guatemala. Attending were numerous directors of US Non Profit Organizations and some of their top staff who had flown in by PRIVATE JET! Attending were a couple of dozen local 'Royal Family' members. The women were decking out in hundreds of thousands of dollars of emerald jewelry and diamonds and gold. It was a real eye opener. The Not For Profit types from the US were being literally purchased with gifts and trips to first class resorts. "Bring you entire family!". All in the name of 'helping the poor'.
"The best way to help our poor is you give us the money and we will make sure it goes to the best places. One of those places happens to be run by my brother in law). Sickening!

These countries are so fucking corrupt if you don't pay off someone every week you can't run a fucking foodcart.
Top to bottom corruption.
That isn't going to change now that China is essentially doing what it's already done in Africa: buy up every grain of mineral wealth.
China owns Africa and they bought the continent for a few pieces of broken mirror and a handful of glass beads.

Let me understand the leftist solutions from above:

A.) force American companies to open factories in SA countries, with USA Military sent along to guard the site? (We don't do this in STL or CHI)

B.) use American OPs to kill bad leaders and install good leaders?

C.) increase the AID money to the bad leaders?

This is it?

Lol, you said it and now you deflect.

China is getting $300 billion per year from American consumers, while fucking us over on trade and intellectual property.

And we're afraid to consider Central and South America as a readily-available replacement, keeping the "invaders" in their own countries with trade and commerce.

Okie dokie.

Yep.

Please see post 27.

So you think a wall is built, immigration comes to a hault, we start deporting cockroaches by the thousands, low-middle income starts to climb and later the Mexicrats will demo a $20 billion investment that is yielding a huge ROi?
That makes sense to you?

Well, most of them are desperate people escaping their shit hole homes, countries whose worthless "leaders" are proud to help them escape. They figure they can come here, find work, support themselves and their kids, and send some money back home.

So maybe we should stop hiring them so that they know they won't be able to do the above.

Then we could do the smart thing and invest in Central and South America to create low end manufacturing industry and a huge trade & commerce center for the Americas, while at the same time being able to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

The US has attempted to help business startups in these countries for decades!
It NEVER WORKS. Why? B/c the ruling class pocket all the fucking US aid money.
I attended a banquet many years ago given by the US ambassador to Guatemala. Attending were numerous directors of US Non Profit Organizations and some of their top staff who had flown in by PRIVATE JET! Attending were a couple of dozen local 'Royal Family' members. The women were decking out in hundreds of thousands of dollars of emerald jewelry and diamonds and gold. It was a real eye opener. The Not For Profit types from the US were being literally purchased with gifts and trips to first class resorts. "Bring you entire family!". All in the name of 'helping the poor'.
"The best way to help our poor is you give us the money and we will make sure it goes to the best places. One of those places happens to be run by my brother in law). Sickening!

These countries are so fucking corrupt if you don't pay off someone every week you can't run a fucking foodcart.
Top to bottom corruption.
That isn't going to change now that China is essentially doing what it's already done in Africa: buy up every grain of mineral wealth.
China owns Africa and they bought the continent for a few pieces of broken mirror and a handful of glass beads.
Maybe it was fake jewelry?

Yep.

Please see post 27.

So you think a wall is built, immigration comes to a hault, we start deporting cockroaches by the thousands, low-middle income starts to climb and later the Mexicrats will demo a $20 billion investment that is yielding a huge ROi?
That makes sense to you?
Okay, go ahead.

America has a functioning immigration system.
Why are people not using it?
Over a million people legally immigrate per year.

No you didn't. You offered pie in the sky nonsense.

It is our GOVERNMENTS JOB to protect the southern border not McDonald's.
Okay, well, good luck with that wall, and good luck deporting millions of people.

We'll see how it goes.
I never mentioned deportation ya dishonest bitch.

Why can't you fucking people ever stay focused on the damn topic..
Oh calm down.

What is your plan to stop this invasion?
If you had people sneaking into your house through open windows and doors what would YOU do?
WELL!
What would Chuck and Nancy and Beto do?
I watched Beto convulse on stage in El Paso yesterday. Promising anything that came to his mind.
The AP claimed when he spoke Spanish he was "using his NATIVE TONGUE!!!!!".
I would LOVE to see the border at El Paso opened and watch tens of thousands of illegals wander around downtown El Paso. See how the locals would like that! Of course they would blame Trump.Then a few thousand could go to the Beto's wife's family mansion and set up camp on their ten acre manicured lawn.

So you're in favor of US military intervention in those countries?

Bribing crooks to not be crooks is not the solution. I see your logic but I don't agree.

You left out close the border.

B-but, I thought Herr Donald, first of his name, King of the Anglos and of the white Men saved us already. What happened?

The Ruling Class demands open borders, so the MSM and the two criminal gangs (Ds and Rs) dutifully abide.
I think it is
Quite the opposite gipper.... the ruling class supports things like the minimum wage, because their big ass corporations can afford to pay it, and it is smaller businesses that supports the cheap labor.

Forum List

Back