How Stupid is Trump?

Which smart person have you slapped the snot out of ?
any leftist in here. :auiqs.jpg:

You must be taking your cues from the top. Trump specializes in self-congratulations, too. No victory like self-declared victory!
/——/ President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it. President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it.

That was reporting the news - Obama won. It wasn't - as in jc456's bullshit boast - just because he said so.
/——/ Yes it is boasting but you’ll deflect no matter what I post.
it's actually called embellishing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well...you just proved you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.

Don’t you love how the lowlife trumptards like insulting the people smarter than they are?

Which is everyone
and the stupid people keep slapping the snot out of the smart people too funny.

You should probably seek help for those delusions. Here’s a helpful hint though. Anyone who wrote for Harvard Law Review is smarter than you are. And anyone who didn’t vote for Donald is smarter and more educted than you.
and so what? I have a family, two houses and eight grand children. I'm richer and smarter than any Harvard anyone.so stupid.

Don’t you love how the lowlife trumptards like insulting the people smarter than they are?

Which is everyone

You should probably seek help for those delusions. Here’s a helpful hint though. Anyone who wrote for Harvard Law Review is smarter than you are. And anyone who didn’t vote for Donald is smarter and more educted than you.
and so what? I have a family, two houses and eight grand children. I'm richer and smarter than any Harvard anyone.so stupid.

Oh, yeah. I can see that.

Oh, yeah. I can see that.
there you go.

First of alI I studied Business at a private school and earned a 3.76 out of 4 GPA. So I am not allowed to write for HBR no matter how smart I am in other areas. Now what we’re Obozo's grades?

Easy enough to see how smart you really are. Trump voter, I presume?

First of alI I studied Business at a private school and earned a 3.76 out of 4 GPA. So I am not allowed to write for HBR no matter how smart I am in other areas. Now what we’re Obozo's grades?

Easy enough to see how smart you really are. Trump voter, I presume?
/----/ Yes, no excuses for the errant apostrophe while using my iPhone. I have since corrected my typo on my PC. Now back to Obozo, what were his grades?

About as stupid as Obama, only he got 95% favorable press.

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.
Shitstain obama was president of the Harvard Law Review because he is black and the fix was in. No one gets to be president of the Harvard Law Review without being published and published in Harvard Law Review. No one but obama who never published a.single law review article. Not one. His year as president is the least cited of all years back to the beginning.

1) Check 1:40. He is going to be 're-opening NASA' and 'going to space'.
Hey - you moron. NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?
America has been to space, doofus.

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.
One problem...there has NEVER been a POTUS who served even 13 years.

Shit...this has got to be the dumbest/most ignorant POTUS in history.

Hey but he "sticks it" to people.... "real" Americans like that. LOL

I agree with you; he is a man without conviction, a soul less blob who lurches from stance to stance depending on data points that are gleamed from light research if any.
Someday when the book is written about this pervert's administration, it will serve as a cautionary tale that we should never elect someone who sees the Presidency as just a cool gig and doesn't understand and isn't prepared for the responsibilities of the office.

In the meantime, how about the lower taxes for everyone, great economy and jobs numbers. Even the hated brown people are prospering thanks to President Trump. You'll just have to pucker up for the next 6 years.

The taxes being lowered was paid for with another trillion in spending. 24 months ago you were against that. The economy was improving under Obama and his “crippling regulations”. Prospering? Wages have barely ticked upward.

/----/ Yes, no excuses for the errant apostrophe while using my iPhone. I have since corrected my typo on my PC. Now back to Obozo, what were his grades?

Yeah, we're pitiless like that. No excuses for your iPhone's errant apostrophe, none for your iPhone's failure to proof read your pap, and even less will there be any excuses for your vote for the most monumentally incompetent, deleterious occupant of the Oval Office. As one who claims quite a bit of an education, and proudly boasts about how smart he is, you should be ashamed of yourself. What the hell got into you?

You may now resume your silly, transparent diversions.

For any person the true measure of his stupidity (or wisdom) is his ability, his willingness, his determination, really, to listen to folks smarter, more experienced, better informed than he is, and to tell these from lunkheads, blow-hards, and posers.

The Trumpy? Naw...

Hey - you moron. NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.

I agree with you; he is a man without conviction, a soul less blob who lurches from stance to stance depending on data points that are gleamed from light research if any.
Someday when the book is written about this pervert's administration, it will serve as a cautionary tale that we should never elect someone who sees the Presidency as just a cool gig and doesn't understand and isn't prepared for the responsibilities of the office.

In the meantime, how about the lower taxes for everyone, great economy and jobs numbers. Even the hated brown people are prospering thanks to President Trump. You'll just have to pucker up for the next 6 years.

The taxes being lowered was paid for with another trillion in spending. 24 months ago you were against that. The economy was improving under Obama and his “crippling regulations”. Prospering? Wages have barely ticked upward.

I'm still against spending. I said let the government shut down. I still say it.

Whatever gets you thru the night Ms Browneyes.

Yeah, we're pitiless like that. No excuses for your iPhone's errant apostrophe, none for your iPhone's failure to proof read your pap, and even less will there be any excuses for your vote for the most monumentally incompetent, deleterious occupant of the Oval Office. As one who claims quite a bit of an education, and proudly boasts about how smart he is, you should be ashamed of yourself. What the hell got into you?

For any person the true measure of his stupidity (or wisdom) is his ability, his willingness, his determination, really, to listen to folks smarter, more experienced, better informed than he is, and to tell these from lunkheads, blow-hards, and posers.

The Trumpy? Naw...
perfect example of a poster with no class. he apologized and offered up no excuse. Stated so, and corrected it. and here you are beating up on the dude. so fking classless shameful. no excuse.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Which is everyone

You voted for Hillary...........hahahahahahahahaha:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which is everyone

]

If English is you native language I doubt very much anyone who was admitted to Harvard would communicate in writing as poorly as you. I too have two homes, two sons, two grandsons and retired at 56. And I went to two public universities, CAL & SFSU.

]

If English is you native language I doubt very much anyone who was admitted to Harvard would communicate in writing as poorly as you. I too have two homes, two sons, two grandsons and retired at 56. And I went to two public universities, CAL & SFSU.

BTW, I voted for HRC, Obama twice and Clinton Twice. I also voted for John Anderson in 1980, since I knew Reagan as Governor and was not impressed, and Robert Kennedy in the CA primary in 1968.

Whatever gets you thru the night Ms Browneyes.

From what I hear your hand falls asleep on you during the night.

The Trumpy? Naw...
/——/ It wasn’t my iPhone’s mistake, it was mine. I neglected to proof before I posted. I’ll be more diligent in the future.

Forum List

Back