Zone1 How would you feel about God if he

How would you feel about God if he shown you his powers when you stood before him and he changed into a woman and then several different kinds of animals and then changed back. Would you lose respect for him and act like you do with trans people or would you be in awe of his abilities.
I would be in awe, but "trans people" aren't gods or God, they're human beings that are suffering from a mental or/and physiological illness. This is an illness:

A man in his 50s isn't a six-year-old girl.

I would be in awe, but "trans people" aren't gods or God, they're human beings that are suffering from a mental or/and physiological illness. This is an illness:
A man in his 50s
isn't a six-year-old girl.

they seemed set in their ways and having their own kind of fun - is the communist saying the religious are an illness as well, christianity - at that age its the same profile. not many happy christians though.

they seemed set in their ways and having their own kind of fun - is the communist saying the religious are an illness as well, christianity - at that age its the same profile. not many happy christians though.

A 50-year-old man who thinks he's a 6-year-old girl, leaves his wife and children to live his life as a six-year-old girl and is suffering from a serious mental and moral deficiency. It might be "fun" for him but society should not be forced to play along or reinforce his sick delusions. As far as the religious, as long as they're not trying to force their beliefs on anyone I don't care what they believe or do. These religious folks are correct about all of this LGBTQ lunacy. I disagree with right-wing conservatives most of the time, on most issues, but I agree with them when it comes to stopping homosexuals from grooming children, injecting them with puberty blockers, and all of this transsexual madness. The Christians are correct on this issue.

image.jpg

FVGNHDaWQAILWao.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-02.jpg

boy.jpg.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-49.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_17-20-03.jpg

Pure lunacy.

A 50-year-old man who thinks he's a 6-year-old girl, leaves his wife and children to live his life as a six-year-old girl and is suffering from a serious mental and moral deficiency. It might be "fun" for him but society should not be forced to play along or reinforce his sick delusions. As far as the religious, as long as they're not trying to force their beliefs on anyone I don't care what they believe or do. These religious folks are correct about all of this LGBTQ lunacy. I disagree with right-wing conservatives most of the time, on most issues, but I agree with them when it comes to stopping homosexuals from grooming children, injecting them with puberty blockers, and all of this transsexual madness. The Christians are correct on this issue.

So, a woman, who lives in the sea, without legs but has half a fish's body is PERFECTLY FUCKING NORMAL.

But a MAN with half a fish body living in the sea is "Pure lunacy".

Gotta love this shit.

If she's got nice and firm boobs - yeahhh - no problem with me at all. Supposedly when they are on land they got legs too and.......

It probably wouldn't surprise me if these uber-religious who want to hide the totality of sexuality (like Muslims and their head covering, for example, but not just these) are also okay with things as long as there are some decent boobs involved.
Which begs the question, where'd the little mermaid get the idea to make a bikini top out of shells from in the first place?

That isn't a scientific paper explaining why the universe is infinite in size. Nor does it address my point that if the universe is infinite in size then it must have always been infinite in size. Which we know to be false. Lastly if the universe is infinite it wouldn't be expanding. The very fact the universe is expanding means it cannot be infinite.

The universe was this big once. 0

Then it was this big O

Then it was this big ( )

What is our universe eating into? At one point our universe was very tiny. It's eating into something and getting bigger. What is that stuff? It goes on forever if you think the universe will live infinitely. It won't. I watch all the science shows and eventually the last stars will die out and the universe will be dark. By that time if you were on earth all the other stars would be so far away you wouldn't see any of them anyways. That's what the science shows say. So no the universe is not infinite but the good news is the Universe is infinite.

How would you feel about God if he shown you his powers when you stood before him and he changed into a woman and then several different kinds of animals and then changed back. Would you lose respect for him and act like you do with trans people or would you be in awe of his abilities.
Why would I be impressed with him being something he is not.

Then it was this big O

Then it was this big ( )

What is our universe eating into? At one point our universe was very tiny. It's eating into something and getting bigger. What is that stuff? It goes on forever if you think the universe will live infinitely. It won't. I watch all the science shows and eventually the last stars will die out and the universe will be dark. By that time if you were on earth all the other stars would be so far away you wouldn't see any of them anyways. That's what the science shows say. So no the universe is not infinite but the good news is the Universe is infinite.

they are in unison on a finite angle of trajectory from the moment of singularity and will reconverge at the same time without changing direction to compact into the pure energy that again will explode into matter - cyclical bb.

the apex of the trajectory will be when they are all at their most distant space from each other to no longer be visible and from the apex will begin to reemerge and eventually crash into themselves.

Pure lunacy.

that may be your conclusion - they seem to have done well to their 50th age, those in their life seem to have not satisfied what that individual needed and have gone their separate way.

the lunacy is in restricting what should solve itself over time when patience is employed and not bigotry.

Then it was this big O

Then it was this big ( )

If the universe popped into existence in a small, dense, hot state and began expanding and cooling it is literally impossible for it's size to ever be infinite because the universe is expanding. Furthermore as time approaches infinity the universe will reach equilibrium temperature which we do not see. You are out of your depth here.

If the universe popped into existence in a small, dense, hot state and began expanding and cooling it is literally impossible for it's size to ever be infinite because the universe is expanding. Furthermore as time approaches infinity the universe will reach equilibrium temperature which we do not see. You are out of your depth here.
I asked you a sincere question. If the universe started out the size of a baseball then what is it eating into? It's getting bigger. What's it expanding into? Nothing?

So, a woman, who lives in the sea, without legs but has half a fish's body is PERFECTLY FUCKING NORMAL.

But a MAN with half a fish body living in the sea is "Pure lunacy".

Gotta love this shit.
We have mermaids. mermen and mertrans.

I asked you a sincere question. If the universe started out the size of a baseball then what is it eating into? It's getting bigger. What's it expanding into? Nothing?
I answered that. You must have missed it. The answer is the mind of God. The physical world is made up of mind stuff.

The universe only exists in the mind of God.

I answered that. You must have missed it. The answer is the mind of God. The physical world is made up of mind stuff.
What an idiot!

So the Universe is the Mind of God. Okay cool we agree. The Universe/Mind of God is infinite.

What an idiot!

So the Universe is the Mind of God. Okay cool we agree. The Universe/Mind of God is infinite.
That's not what I said. I don't believe the universe is the mind of God. The mind of God isn't a physical presence. Everything is mind stuff. Yes, God is infinite. The universe is finite.

Forum List

Back