HowTrump can end this hoax and witch hunt impeachment process!

all pelosi has to do is have a vote. that's easier.

Why not? Because he has too many skeletons in his closet. Because he has no real explanation for many of his actions and the actions taken on his behalf and at his behest.
Because he would not be able to hide his failing mental faculties. Because it is beneath his dignity as President of the United States.
Because it would be a concession to his enemies--and a betrayal of his base.

BTW..Trump could end all this with his resignation--which is how I think it will all end up.

Pelosi fully intends to have a vote..if you have been following the news you'd know that.They're setting it up right now..after the public investigation and the revealing of the counts.
It's coming...

Why not? Because he has too many skeletons in his closet. Because he has no real explanation for many of his actions and the actions taken on his behalf and at his behest.
Because he would not be able to hide his failing mental faculties. Because it is beneath his dignity as President of the United States.
Because it would be a concession to his enemies--and a betrayal of his base.

BTW..Trump could end all this with his resignation--which is how I think it will all end up.
well actually all pelosi has to do is have a vote. go for it.

Pelosi fully intends to have a vote..if you have been following the news you'd know that.They're setting it up right now..after the public investigation and the revealing of the counts.
It's coming...
nope, won't happen. hahahahaahaha the fact you believe that is amazing. they have been saying impeach since the election night. before he was ever sworn in. too funny. how can someone be impeached before being in office? can you explain how?

just take a vote.

It's coming...
nope, won't happen. hahahahaahaha the fact you believe that is amazing. they have been saying impeach since the election night. before he was ever sworn in. too funny. how can someone be impeached before being in office? can you explain how?

just take a vote.

I think we all recall the meeting of rabid frothy-mouthed white males on the eve of the Obama inauguration in which Newt, Paul Ryan, the Turtle and others pledged to cockblock the will of the people and shut down anything Obama attempted, except for ever more war of course, even resisting when Obama rolled out a Heritage Foundation think tank hellthcare agenda.

It's coming...

just take a vote.

I think we all recall the meeting of rabid frothy-mouthed white males on the eve of the Obama inauguration in which Newt, Paul Ryan, the Turtle and others pledged to cockblock the will of the people and shut down anything Obama attempted, except for ever more war of course, even resisting when Obama rolled out a Heritage Foundation think tank hellthcare agenda.
ain't impeachment is it.

And then Tramp will claim the vote was rigged.
not at all. if that were the case the vote would have already been taken. you act like they care what he thinks. take the vote.
As you well know, Lying "human scum" Tramp will just make another excuse to stonewall no matter how many votes are taken.
how can he do that. it's each rep voting. you're strange.

I could ask questions to make anyone look guilty-"when did you stop beating your wife"? Why testify, he is innocent.
I never beat my wife.
So how does that answer look guilty???? :cuckoo:
anonymous source says edthechnic beat his wife. you now have perjured yourself.

The ole anonymous source got you.
"Many people say" your sources are lying.
"Many people say" just trumped your anonymous sources.

Forum List

Back