I challenge Trump

He said that 14 years ago, the media and the Internet weren't as prolific as they are now and that news outlets routinely tossed footage in the garbage after it aired.

You're claiming footage of the biggest news event in US history was dumped as just some old rubbish when almost every other bit of the coverage from that day is easily available on youtube.

Trump is a liar, and you're no better with your pathetic excuses for the idiot.

Post the fucking video or fuck off.
If it is true that media outlets dump old tapes, then why do we still have videos of people cheering when OJ Simpson was found not guilty?

He said that 14 years ago, the media and the Internet weren't as prolific as they are now and that news outlets routinely tossed footage in the garbage after it aired.

You're claiming footage of the biggest news event in US history was dumped as just some old rubbish when almost every other bit of the coverage from that day is easily available on youtube.

If it is true that media outlets dump old tapes, then why do we still have videos of people cheering when OJ Simpson was found not guilty?

different time and different issue. There was gross disorder all over New York
City in the aftermath of 9-11-01-------people were SCURRYING around sorta hysterically. Keep in mind-------at first there was anxiety over all kinds of possible
terrorism------I spent an hour at home filling jars and pots with water------I was
convinced that the terrorists would dump poison into the water system. I was
not as frenetic as were the COPS

for weeks-----I ran into-----jars and pots of water stowed all over the house

different time and different issue. There was gross disorder all over New York
City in the aftermath of 9-11-01-------people were SCURRYING around sorta hysterically. Keep in mind-------at first there was anxiety over all kinds of possible
terrorism------I spent an hour at home filling jars and pots with water------I was
convinced that the terrorists would dump poison into the water system. I was
not as frenetic as were the COPS

for weeks-----I ran into-----jars and pots of water stowed all over the house

that is very true as everyone seem to wait for the next shoe to drop.....

the op wailing about someone is a tool. now that's a real hoot
Trump would squash you and then wipe the floor up with most of you big and bad Trump haters. I go laugh now

are these the dancing muslims he saw?

I've attended a performance of Whirling Dervishes in Pittsburgh several years ago and I must say it was quite surreal to witness. Just watching it gives me goosebumps. Hells bells, I would have been barfing my guts out after the third turn.

Last edited:
trump isn't my first choice for a President, but watching all the Trump trump trump when your DEMOCRATS ARE as corrupted and shady in their dealings. Hillary and Bills foundation GREW while she was SofS AND none of you sees a problem with that. Billy was impeached for using his position of power over a young girl for blowjobs and you sit in judgment of Trump or any of the Republicans.

please wake the heck up. we now have a Federal Government that is out for THEMSELVES and not looking our for OUR BEST INTEREST. and that is both parties included. I just feel the Republicans aren't as far gone as this Democrat party is in; full blown Corruption

Forum List

Back