I do not blame Wilson. Worst play call in the history OF SPORTS.

They have a time out, 26 seconds from the one yard line. The Pats and Belichick mysteriously not calling a time out. Basically representing that they are going to let them score, keep their time outs for Brady to have a shot to get into FG range.

Hey Carroll, double tight ends, run it 3 times from one yard with beast. Not really hard and no time to call for a pass into the center where ALL THE FUCKING DEFENDERS ARE.

Holy shit. It was not a bad pass, it was a good play by the DB. Wilson was not off target, the DB jumped the route.

Has to be the stupidest play call in the history of sports. Not the super bowl. Not in football. In all of sports. Considering the situation, what the other team is representing, and what the Seahawks have (the best short yardage back in the NFL).

Yup, the Pats won fair and square, didn't they? :D They won the Superbowl. Guess what that means?

No. I don't think they could have beat the Seahawks in a fair and square game without the NFL stepping in to fix it for them. Something isn't right about last night. I think the Seahawks layed down at the end because they were told to. Who knows how dirty the NFL is? I do not believe that they made a wrong decision on that play - I believe they were forced into it.
I wonder if Satan was working behind the scenes?

I think he was on the sideline deflating balls.

Nope, wrong. God told me that the Patriots are his favorite team. :D
Unless they are playing the Bears, Packers, or Giants?

Yup, the Pats won fair and square, didn't they? :D They won the Superbowl. Guess what that means?

No. I don't think they could have beat the Seahawks in a fair and square game without the NFL stepping in to fix it for them. Something isn't right about last night. I think the Seahawks layed down at the end because they were told to. Who knows how dirty the NFL is? I do not believe that they made a wrong decision on that play - I believe they were forced into it.
I wonder if Satan was working behind the scenes?

I think he was on the sideline deflating balls.

Nope, wrong. God told me that the Patriots are his favorite team. :D
Unless they are playing the Bears, Packers, or Giants?

Lol. Nope. :)

Sounds like one of the Seahawks players writing under Judah s/n - thinks his owner and Carroll threw the game. Look at his comment concerning this youtube video:

·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

judah j
15 hours ago

Seahawks are the super bowl champs and that is all there is too it! You cannot lose in that fashion and claim to have legitimately won. N.e. are losers and that's it, and bevel and Carroll were paid by the league to call that play...all the higher ups were in on it, even our own owner paul allen wanted us to lose as you could see his shock an disappointment when kerse caught that miracle ball. Allen, Carroll, and bevel where probably like, "damn, we're suppose to throw this game! How are we gonna do it now?" "Oh, I know....let's just keep marshawn from punishing it in and throw it in heavy traffic from the 1 yard line in the super bowl with 30 sec left?......... (Blank) OUTTA HERE WITH THAT (Blank)! GAME THROWN!

Sounds like one of the Seahawks was sounding off after the game to let people know what he thought about it. I looked it up and the owner of the Seahawks is the co - founder of Microsoft and Bill Gates partner. He's worth 16 billion dollars according to the Wiki page.
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Last edited:
I can see the logic of the pass play call in that instance. Your squad just wasted 2 timeouts getting to the 1. You have 1 timeout and 20 seconds on the clock. If you run a pass play and someone is wide open you get a touchdown, else you throw the ball away and the clock stops. You can then run and if you don't get in, call a timeout. Then you can either run or pass on final play. I put the blame on Russell Wilson for not throwing the ball away. Bad decision.
Not buying it for a second.

They have a time out, 26 seconds from the one yard line. The Pats and Belichick mysteriously not calling a time out. Basically representing that they are going to let them score, keep their time outs for Brady to have a shot to get into FG range.

Hey Carroll, double tight ends, run it 3 times from one yard with beast. Not really hard and no time to call for a pass into the center where ALL THE FUCKING DEFENDERS ARE.

Holy shit. It was not a bad pass, it was a good play by the DB. Wilson was not off target, the DB jumped the route.

Has to be the stupidest play call in the history of sports. Not the super bowl. Not in football. In all of sports. Considering the situation, what the other team is representing, and what the Seahawks have (the best short yardage back in the NFL).

I need you to answer this one, Owl. Last night I didn't watch the game but midway through I checked the online update report and it said Seahawks had a 10 point lead. 24-14 - I checked again and it was still 24- 14. At that time there was less than 8 minutes left in the game I believe. So tell me this. Is it possible that the game was fixed? You say the Pats & their coachj mysteriously didn't call a time out. The next guy here says they purposely made the worst decision - a decision no professional obviously would have made - yet they make it and lose the game. On purpose? The NFL. Is it that crooked and how many team members would it take to do such a thing? Two? Three? Would the coach have to know about it? I'm praying the truth comes out about this because I do not believe what happened was on the up and up last night. Not by a long shot.

No you Moron..the game wasn't fixed. Why are you trying to fuck up a perfectly good tragedy? Go back under your rock and your tin foil hat you fucking nitwit!

and you know this to be a fact because............. that's right. You don't. You're assuming the game wasn't fixed. Huge difference.

Your babble is FIXED!!! The Romans made it to control the stupid Christians. They couldn't feed em to the lions fast enough so they came up with a plan to keep them stupid by their own devices. The only thing dumber than THAT call is you retards thinking that your god calls ALL the plays. Stop trying to contaminate a perfectly good sport with your stupid make believe sky fairies. Religion IS THE BIG SCAM. Football is a HUMAN team sport. No gods need apply.

Carroll threw the SB championship away. The Patriots should have lost. The writing is on the wall for this one. THINK.

I need you to answer this one, Owl. Last night I didn't watch the game but midway through I checked the online update report and it said Seahawks had a 10 point lead. 24-14 - I checked again and it was still 24- 14. At that time there was less than 8 minutes left in the game I believe. So tell me this. Is it possible that the game was fixed? You say the Pats & their coachj mysteriously didn't call a time out. The next guy here says they purposely made the worst decision - a decision no professional obviously would have made - yet they make it and lose the game. On purpose? The NFL. Is it that crooked and how many team members would it take to do such a thing? Two? Three? Would the coach have to know about it? I'm praying the truth comes out about this because I do not believe what happened was on the up and up last night. Not by a long shot.

No you Moron..the game wasn't fixed. Why are you trying to fuck up a perfectly good tragedy? Go back under your rock and your tin foil hat you fucking nitwit!

and you know this to be a fact because............. that's right. You don't. You're assuming the game wasn't fixed. Huge difference.

Your babble is FIXED!!! The Romans made it to control the stupid Christians. They couldn't feed em to the lions fast enough so they came up with a plan to keep them stupid by their own devices. The only thing dumber than THAT call is you retards thinking that your god calls ALL the plays. Stop trying to contaminate a perfectly good sport with your stupid make believe sky fairies. Religion IS THE BIG SCAM. Football is a HUMAN team sport. No gods need apply.

I am a Christian, but I think it is very arrogant to claim that God cares about the outcome of a football game. Makes the game interviews almost insufferable when athletes go on making these claims and praising God for giving them victory. Makes folks listening wonder what may have pissed God off so much that their own circumstances may suck, like a little kid with cancer. I think Jeremiah was claiming that God told him the Seahawks were going to win by some margin because the Patriots were cheaters. If the game turned out the way he claimed it would, I was going to ask him to put in a word to God to lift the curse on the Vikings.

I was rooting for the Seahawks and thought they had it in the bag when they got down to the 1. Then the inexplicable pass to the heart of the defense. You know, maybe Bevell brought the Viking's curse with him to the Seahawks...
yeah really Jerimiah.as glad as I am that you see eye to eye with me on this about carrol,please take this religion stuff to the religion section dude.

yeah I totally agree with you Borilla,it pisses me off when these stupid athletes bring in I think the good lord bullshit crap into it.ruins the whole celebration at the end.

You don't even WATCH football. What are you doing here? Get out.

I'm posting on a thread about the game. If you want a job as Moderator - apply for one. Otherwise be quiet.

I am a Christian, but I think it is very arrogant to claim that God cares about the outcome of a football game. Makes the game interviews almost insufferable when athletes go on making these claims and praising God for giving them victory. Makes folks listening wonder what may have pissed God off so much that their own circumstances may suck, like a little kid with cancer. I think Jeremiah was claiming that God told him the Seahawks were going to win by some margin because the Patriots were cheaters. If the game turned out the way he claimed it would, I was going to ask him to put in a word to God to lift the curse on the Vikings.

I was rooting for the Seahawks and thought they had it in the bag when they got down to the 1. Then the inexplicable pass to the heart of the defense. You know, maybe Bevell brought the Viking's curse with him to the Seahawks...
yeah really Jerimiah.as glad as I am that you see eye to eye with me on this about carrol,please take this religion stuff to the religion section dude.

I'm didn't bring anything up in this particular dialogue. They are talking about my having brought it up before. Because they want to turn the discussion away from the fact that it is obvious Carroll threw the game. That was all Pete Carroll. Has nothing to do with God.

Huggy is in denial to no surprise.I believe Reggie Bush now in everything he said about carrol.
9/11 did you hear about this? It is a comment from one of the readers on this news article about Carroll throwing the SB win away.

Pete Carroll threw away Super Bowl with one awful decision New York Post

2 hours ago

There needs to be some changes to coaching. This is as much Russell Wilson's fault. These young new quarterbacks can't even fart on the field without the permission from the offensive coordinator. In the old days a quarterback would have read the signal from the sideline, come back to the huddle and said "Screw these arm chair quarterbacks upstairs....Lynch I'm giving you the ball.....can you get it in so we can end this thing?" Then after winning if he got S---t for this he could publicly say "If they don't like what I did then they can trade me to another team" That would show some balls. Too much of the game is puppeted by the powers at be that won't let a quarterback truly run the show even for one moment and so the lesson is learned through the loss.....or is it?

FlagShare
LikeReply

Casey3 hours ago

You can see when you play back the game he gets handed a cell phone by someone in a black hoodie just before he directs this play. Right after that quick phone call he changes this to a pass play and the guy with the phone disappears.

FlagShare
LikeReply

T T3 hours ago

Id fire him

Note the comment by the one guy - Casey? He says he witnessed Carroll being handed a cell phone by someone dressed in a black hoodie right before he made that bad call - and the person with hoodie disappears. If you have recorded the game - play it back and see if you can see that. What could be so important that you'd take a phone call at a time like that?

No I didn't see that.Thanks for posting it,very interesting stuff. this guy casey nailed it.Thats one of the reasons why the NFL really sucks these days.I miss the good old days when QB's got to call their own plays.the glory days of Bart Starr,Lynn Dawson.Johnny Unitas,Norm Van Brocklyn,and Otto Graham and other greats who got to call their own plays,those days are clearly over with.

funny that even linebacker Jamie Collins of the pats could not believe the call as did not Doug Baldwin.players like Baldwin of the seahawks are not going to have confidance in carrol anymore or respect him anymore and I don't blame them.

I'm didn't bring anything up in this particular dialogue. They are talking about my having brought it up before. Because they want to turn the discussion away from the fact that it is obvious Carroll threw the game. That was all Pete Carroll. Has nothing to do with God.
:thup:
okay,my apologies.Yeah I know exactly what your talking about.Many of the posters at USMB that post in the sports section have got to be the most ignorant sports fans I know of.they are so arrogant they go into debates and ignore facts seeing only what they want to see.that if it doesn't go along with their warped views,they evade it and change the subject. many here got the warped logic that because they think its true,then whatever facts you have to show,they wont look at them convinced they are right. I have seen far many more posters at this other sports message site I post at that are far more intelligent than these nutcases are.

there are a few intelligent ones here I enjoy discussing sports with like blue phantom,the owl,alex and a few others.Not many though.they are so close minded as you are finding out.

this is what I have been dealing with at USMB in this section for years.you are finding out as I have how its impossible to reason with many of them here.

Huggy is in denial to no surprise.I believe Reggie Bush now in everything he said about carrol.
9/11 did you hear about this? It is a comment from one of the readers on this news article about Carroll throwing the SB win away.

2 hours ago

There needs to be some changes to coaching. This is as much Russell Wilson's fault. These young new quarterbacks can't even fart on the field without the permission from the offensive coordinator. In the old days a quarterback would have read the signal from the sideline, come back to the huddle and said "Screw these arm chair quarterbacks upstairs....Lynch I'm giving you the ball.....can you get it in so we can end this thing?" Then after winning if he got S---t for this he could publicly say "If they don't like what I did then they can trade me to another team" That would show some balls. Too much of the game is puppeted by the powers at be that won't let a quarterback truly run the show even for one moment and so the lesson is learned through the loss.....or is it?

FlagShare
LikeReply

Casey3 hours ago

You can see when you play back the game he gets handed a cell phone by someone in a black hoodie just before he directs this play. Right after that quick phone call he changes this to a pass play and the guy with the phone disappears.

FlagShare
LikeReply

T T3 hours ago

Id fire him

Note the comment by the one guy - Casey? He says he witnessed Carroll being handed a cell phone by someone dressed in a black hoodie right before he made that bad call - and the person with hoodie disappears. If you have recorded the game - play it back and see if you can see that. What could be so important that you'd take a phone call at a time like that?

No I didn't see that.Thanks for posting it,very interesting stuff. this guy casey nailed it.Thats one of the reasons why the NFL really sucks these days.I miss the good old days when QB's got to call their own plays.the glory days of Bart Starr,Lynn Dawson.Johnny Unitas,Norm Van Brocklyn,and Otto Graham and other greats who got to call their own plays,those days are clearly over with.

funny that even linebacker Jamie Collins of the pats could not believe the call as did not Doug Baldwin.players like Baldwin of the seahawks are not going to have confidance in carrol anymore or respect him anymore and I don't blame them.

I found a youtube video today with comment section quoting what sounds like one of the Seahawks players sounding off. He said his own owner threw the game along with Carroll. He sounded quite sure of it - I posted it on one of these threads somewhere.

Here it is, 9/11. I found it on the comment section of a youtube video that was showing a reaction of one of the Seahawk players.

He wrote under s/n Judah:

Sounds like one of the Seahawks players writing under Judah s/n - thinks his owner and Carroll threw the game. Look at his comment concerning this youtube video:

·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

judah j
15 hours ago

Seahawks are the super bowl champs and that is all there is too it! You cannot lose in that fashion and claim to have legitimately won. N.e. are losers and that's it, and bevel and Carroll were paid by the league to call that play...all the higher ups were in on it, even our own owner paul allen wanted us to lose as you could see his shock an disappointment when kerse caught that miracle ball. Allen, Carroll, and bevel where probably like, "damn, we're suppose to throw this game! How are we gonna do it now?" "Oh, I know....let's just keep marshawn from punishing it in and throw it in heavy traffic from the 1 yard line in the super bowl with 30 sec left?......... (Blank) OUTTA HERE WITH THAT (Blank)! GAME THROWN!

Sounds like one of the Seahawks was sounding off after the game to let people know what he thought about it. I looked it up and the owner of the Seahawks owner's last name is Allen and he is the co - founder of Microsoft and Bill Gates partner. He's worth 16 billion dollars according to the Wiki page.
·

2 hours ago

FlagShare
LikeReply

Casey3 hours ago

FlagShare
LikeReply

T T3 hours ago

Id fire him

Yes. I give Casey an A for being so observant.

Forum List

Back