"I don't care!" if trump is a criminal!

Okay, the choices from today.

Michael Cohen - convicted liar on the road to grifter recovery

roger stone - indicted liar not on road to grifter recovery

grifter don - proven liar on road to election defeat and possible charges thereafter.
No what we learned today is that the Democrats in Congress have no interest in the serious business of government. They won the House and all they can think of to do with it is campaign at taxpayer expense against Trump.

The best thing that could happen is for them to keep it up for 2 years and not a single bill get passed.

The less DC does, the better off the rest of the country is.

Anything to keep them from passing more stupid laws is ok with me

You're right, here we go again with the Democrats generating huge amounts of unsubstantiated accusations against the President and ignoring the important business of government. To a rational mind, nothing that is said in these hearings is as important as what is going on in Vietnam today, and a rational person might wonder why Cohen's testimony was delayed and delayed until the day Trump met with Kim to talk about nuclear weapons.

The fact that the Democrats are devoting all their energies as well as taxpayer money into investigating who Trump may have had sex with before he was President instead of attending to the important business of government tells you all you need to know about the Democratic Party.

Hmmmm....I wonder where they learned the trick of devoting all their energies as well as taxpayer money into investigating who the POTUS may have had sex with....

And nothing was going on in Vietnam while this was happening except sleep.
So you are saying you fully support Democrats campaigning against the President at taxpayer expense.

I am saying it is funny as hell to watch the sheep on the right whine about it when they were cheering it happen to a different POTUS.

But, the more time they spend spinning their wheels on dumb shit like this, the less time they have to fuck up the country.

Gridlock in DC is the best thing that can happen to the country.

The GOP added 1.48 trillion dollars to the debt in CY18 and you are going to bitch about this "wasting money"...that is fucking funny.
When did Congress hold hearings on another POTUS?

I guess you are too young to remember Bill Clinton.
I remember him perfectly. I suppose you are referring to the impeachment hearings that were held after he was found guilty of a crime. Of course, President Trump has not been found guilty of any crime, as much as that might disappoint you, so there is no parallel.

grifter don - proven liar on road to election defeat and possible charges thereafter.
No what we learned today is that the Democrats in Congress have no interest in the serious business of government. They won the House and all they can think of to do with it is campaign at taxpayer expense against Trump.

The best thing that could happen is for them to keep it up for 2 years and not a single bill get passed.

You are a very strange person.

A lot of people think El Chapo did a lot of good for Mexico; doesn’t mean he doesn’t belong behind bars. Republicans falling on their knees for him doesn’t excuse Trump’s crimes.
What crimes, you fucking piece of shit?
Fraud, treason, money laundering, etc. Let’s do an exercise; was it wrong of Trump to defraud people out of millions of dollars with Trump University?
That's a lawsuit, moron. Not a crime.

Name one "crime" Trump has been indicted for. Unless you can do that, you're just a giant bag of horseshit.

You turds keep trying to turn everything Trump does into a crime.

Only dumbass like you are fooled.

Hmmmm....I wonder where they learned the trick of devoting all their energies as well as taxpayer money into investigating who the POTUS may have had sex with....

And nothing was going on in Vietnam while this was happening except sleep.
So you are saying you fully support Democrats campaigning against the President at taxpayer expense.

I am saying it is funny as hell to watch the sheep on the right whine about it when they were cheering it happen to a different POTUS.

But, the more time they spend spinning their wheels on dumb shit like this, the less time they have to fuck up the country.

The GOP added 1.48 trillion dollars to the debt in CY18 and you are going to bitch about this "wasting money"...that is fucking funny.

I remember him perfectly. I suppose you are referring to the impeachment hearings that were held after he was found guilty of a crime. Of course, President Trump has not been found guilty of any crime, as much as that might disappoint you, so there is no parallel.

Yes, he was found guilty of lying about a blowjob after 4 years of non stop investigations into every aspect of his life...sound familiar?

Investigate someone long enough you will find something they did wrong...it was the tactic the Repubs used on Clinton and it is the tactic the Dems are using on Trump.

This is the bed that the Repubs made, so quit whining like a 3 year old about it

/----/ "Trump’s crimes."
Trump's crime was defeating Hillary when it was her turn.
View attachment 247999
I was thinking more all the frauds, treasons, money launderibrgs, etc. But I suppose you have a right to be a lame little bitch.

How come your little puppy Mueller fails to find anything to charge Trump with this, after nearly TWO years of looking?

The very existence of this hearings farce is indicative that Mueller never found anything to indict Trump with.

When are you Trump haters ever going to realize how foolish this extended partisan bullcrap is?
In the years of investigating, Trump’s army of lawyers have stalled and blocked to the point of him having answered just 2 questions from Mueller, and that happened just a couple months ago. Trump also had the entirety of the Federal Government refusing it’s role of oversight and accountibility until just last month. Even so, multiple of Trump’s top confidants have been exposed as felons, and Mueller’s not done yet. The House is finally resuming it’s duty and investigating the allegations of fraud and treason against your dotard.
/----/
View attachment 248047
You’ve been shown plenty, snowflake. More is on the way. I expect it won’t matter to you. Crime bosses hold on to their fans pretty easily.
Nope. There isn't a shred of evidence showing that Trump has committed any crimes.

A lot of people think El Chapo did a lot of good for Mexico; doesn’t mean he doesn’t belong behind bars. Republicans falling on their knees for him doesn’t excuse Trump’s crimes.
Fraud, treason, money laundering, etc. Let’s do an exercise; was it wrong of Trump to defraud people out of millions of dollars with Trump University?

Name one "crime" Trump has been indicted for. Unless you can do that, you're just a giant bag of horseshit.

Trump has been indicted for the exact same number of crimes that Hillary has...:113:

Thanks! I have not sold my soul to either party, so people like you do not know what to make of me.

/----/ "Trump’s crimes."
Trump's crime was defeating Hillary when it was her turn.
View attachment 247999
I was thinking more all the frauds, treasons, money launderibrgs, etc. But I suppose you have a right to be a lame little bitch.

How come your little puppy Mueller fails to find anything to charge Trump with this, after nearly TWO years of looking?

The very existence of this hearings farce is indicative that Mueller never found anything to indict Trump with.

When are you Trump haters ever going to realize how foolish this extended partisan bullcrap is?
In the years of investigating, Trump’s army of lawyers have stalled and blocked to the point of him having answered just 2 questions from Mueller, and that happened just a couple months ago. Trump also had the entirety of the Federal Government refusing it’s role of oversight and accountibility until just last month. Even so, multiple of Trump’s top confidants have been exposed as felons, and Mueller’s not done yet. The House is finally resuming it’s duty and investigating the allegations of fraud and treason against your dotard.
/----/
View attachment 248047
You’ve been shown plenty, snowflake. More is on the way. I expect it won’t matter to you. Crime bosses hold on to their fans pretty easily.

You called someone else a snowflake? Oh...

Thanks! I have not sold my soul to either party, so people like you do not know what to make of me.

Your soul is for sale?

Your soul is for sale?

you could not afford it! I have very expensive taste!

Thank you for completing the exercise. Zero issue with Trump defrauding people out of millions of dollars.

Yes, he was found guilty of lying about a blowjob after 4 years of non stop investigations into every aspect of his life...sound familiar?

Investigate someone long enough you will find something they did wrong...it was the tactic the Repubs used on Clinton and it is the tactic the Dems are using on Trump.

This is the bed that the Repubs made, so quit whining like a 3 year old about it
He was also guilty of obstruction of justice, but that idiot Lindsey Graham talked the Republicans out of charging him with that. That charge was far more serious, and it was easily provable.

To be fair, cohen was lying for trump.
This time he isnt.
Idk why you hacks are laughing at this. He lied to cover trumps ass.
But HE is the bad guy lol
Some of you lose all intelligence when it comes to politics.
Grow up, faggots

He was also guilty of obstruction of justice, but that idiot Lindsey Graham talked the Republicans out of charging him with that. That charge was far more serious, and it was easily provable.

Using your own standards, if he was not indicted for it, he is not guilty of it.

Thank you for completing the exercise. Zero issue with Trump defrauding people out of millions of dollars.
Was he indicted for fraud, shit for brains?

You can call it fraud all day, but that doesn't make it fraud.

He had a contractual dispute with some of his customers, and only some of them. Plenty of them were perfectly satisfied with what they received.

Using your own standards, if he was not indicted for it, he is not guilty of it.
We can spend all day listing crimes that Democrats haven't been indicted for.

We didn't bring up Clinton. You did.

Trump has been indicted for the exact same number of crimes that Hillary has...:113:
Comey listed the crimes Hillary committed when he testified before Congress. Then he lied when he said no prosecutor would indict her.

Comey listed the crimes Hillary committed when he testified before Congress. Then he lied when he said no prosecutor would indict her.

How many crimes has she been indicted for? if the answer is zero then by your own standards she is not guilty of any of them.

Forum List

Back