🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't want dreamers deported, but ...

I think the president is doing the right thing, by the book at least. Unfortunately, congress is useless and will probably fail these kids.

there was no reason for trump to proceed in such a threatening manner at this time. yes, the policy stood to be legally challenged because it had been implemented via executive order, but potus could have lead to that outcome in a decent manner that did not leave these people so abruptly vulnerable and scared to death for their fate.

NOW mr trump has painted himself in a corner...

if congress fails to come to terms, it will then be up to HIM to use an executive order to save them. (or not!)

so he forced the issue in this manner unnecessarily just to appease jeff sessions and the bigot states who threatened to challenge in court.

To Allies’ Chagrin, Trump Swerves Left

DACA needed to go, one way or the other. We can do better.

Ah ... okay.

But just so you know, there are a lot (probably the majority) of white people who wouldn't spit on you to put you out.
Think again.

View attachment 147991

There are way too many sexy women of all kinds out there for a rational man to be a racist. Nothing wrong with feeling a kinship toward people who look like you; everyone does it. But non-white people are not the enemy. Partisan hacks and idealogues are the enemy.

Oh, and Islamists, and all people who favor tyranny over freedom. That includes fools on the right and left.

Out of the 800,000 or so registered DACA children and young adults roughly 30% are hardened criminals and will be deported if caught. The ones I care about are the children that were brought here as babies, law abiding people never knowing anything but American life and American schools. To send them back to a strange country where they do not know anyone would be cruel. What Trump did was the right thing to do, he has placed the burden where it belongs in the do nothing congress. This burden has a timer on it, he is forcing the house to do something now.
Trump used the same tactic against McConnell and Ryan when he made a deal with the Dems on the debt limit and he did it so the GOP swamp can't screw him on this disaster relief. Trump knows what the entrenched republicans are trying to do to him and he is battling them back by crossing the isle.
To Trump.... helping the flood victims trumps politics no pun intended.

Look it up it's true...

let me guess, you heard it from alex jones on info wars? :laugh2:

Who is eligible for DACA relief?
Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:

• are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
  • came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
  • do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
What is a significant misdemeanor?
DHS will deem as “significant” any misdemeanor involving any of the following, regardless of the sentence imposed:

• burglary;
  • domestic violence;
  • sexual abuse or exploitation;
  • unlawful possession of firearms;
  • driving under the influence; or
  • drug distribution or trafficking.
In addition, any other misdemeanor for which an applicant was sentenced to more than 90 days in jail, not including suspended sentences and time held pursuant to an immigration detainer, will be deemed a significant misdemeanor.

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) - Immigration Equality

Stop trying to tell me what good and productive people they are. I don't give a fuck. It's not even relevant.
Stop telling me what good and productive people Houstonites are.

or fucking NAZIS...

'Some Very Fine People'
Laugh away bitch but I got you on this one. You just got intellectually slammed. But I'm guessing you are use to it by now. Your daily life must be a struggle with the bag over your head and blinders on. Do your homework if you are going to post here.

I'm sorry, why should these illegals jump to the front of the line ahead of honest legal immigrants who have been waiting years to become citizens?

Because they were brought here by their parents. It's not like they sneaked across the border alone in their el bandito suits, plotting fiendishly to milk the U.S. for every penny.

What are you smoking, THOUSANDS of underage illegals flooded across the border alone each month under Obama.

You better get your lily white ass out to the border then, son. Start capping those little invaders 'afore they make it 'cross the Rio Grande.

If you side with illegals against American citizens you are a traitor, live with that.

I'm sorry, why should these illegals jump to the front of the line ahead of honest legal immigrants who have been waiting years to become citizens?

Because they were brought here by their parents. It's not like they sneaked across the border alone in their el bandito suits, plotting fiendishly to milk the U.S. for every penny.

What are you smoking, THOUSANDS of underage illegals flooded across the border alone each month under Obama.

You better get your lily white ass out to the border then, son. Start capping those little invaders 'afore they make it 'cross the Rio Grande.

If you side with illegals against American citizens you are a traitor, live with that.

You on the border yet? If you don't hurry, some of those little kids might get away with their dastardly crimes!

Forum List

Back