"I hate everyone", Trump seethes as advisers fear he is unravelling

Trump gave a million for hurricane relief.
No he didn't.

So this information is wrong? Cue the crickets?

Trump makes good on pledge to donate to Harvey relief

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed to The Hill that the president cut checks to 12 organizations helping the the Gulf region recover from the monster storm, which devastated swaths of southeast Texas and Louisiana last month.
I don't believe her. Where are the confirmations from the recipients? Where are the checks?

No he didn't.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed to The Hill that the president cut checks to 12 organizations helping the the Gulf region recover from the monster storm, which devastated swaths of southeast Texas and Louisiana last month.
I don't believe her. Where are the confirmations from the recipients? Where are the checks?

Do you believe Americans walked on the moon?

No he didn't.

Yes. I saw it with my own two eyes.

And no, retard - technology didn't allow the kind of fakery you can pull off today, and any evidence of tampering back in the 1970s would be easy to spot today.

Retard.

Trump knew he would be dealing with swamp critters when he went to DC and said as much. He said it would be difficult because he had to hire people from the DC area to be staffers. There's really no way around that because not many people are willing to relocate to DC.

He knew what he was getting into and is performing excellently.
The whole idea of hiring people without knowledge or experience to advise and carry out policy for a president who lacks both is pure lunacy. Even a president with years of experience in politics and government needs people who not only understand how government works but know how to make things happen.
Trump obviously has plenty of knowledge, wisdom and experience.

Trump had 45 YEARS of executive experience before accepting his job as Chief Executive of the USA. That's much more executive experience than any recent president, and perhaps any US president in history.

Trump also has an ivy league degree in economics from Wharton. And he used his very deep understanding of economics to become a tremendously successful businessman.

Where did you come up with this ridiculous notion that Trump has no knowledge or experience? Who fed that bullshit to you and why did you so eagerly eat up that disgusting shit?
There are just too many examples of his lack of suitability for the job. Such as his linking of stock prices and national debt. He's clueless on the Iran deal. And his psychological instability.

No he didn't.

Yes. I saw it with my own two eyes.

And no, retard - technology didn't allow the kind of fakery you can pull off today, and any evidence of tampering back in the 1970s would be easy to spot today.

Retard.

I'm just asking since you didn't believe that Trump delivered on his million dollar donation. Stay classy with your disparaging remarks on people with mental retardation
Nobody hates like the so-called "loving left".

Every American should be concerned about Trump's mental instability.
He's a narcicistic sociopath. And most likely suffering from onset dementia. That's what his father suffered from at the time of his death.
I don't know about all that but his actions are alarming. Being president of the most powerful country in the world should not be treated like a cheesy reality show.

Trump knew he would be dealing with swamp critters when he went to DC and said as much. He said it would be difficult because he had to hire people from the DC area to be staffers. There's really no way around that because not many people are willing to relocate to DC.

He knew what he was getting into and is performing excellently.
The whole idea of hiring people without knowledge or experience to advise and carry out policy for a president who lacks both is pure lunacy. Even a president with years of experience in politics and government needs people who not only understand how government works but know how to make things happen.
Trump obviously has plenty of knowledge, wisdom and experience.

Trump had 45 YEARS of executive experience before accepting his job as Chief Executive of the USA. That's much more executive experience than any recent president, and perhaps any US president in history.

Trump also has an ivy league degree in economics from Wharton. And he used his very deep understanding of economics to become a tremendously successful businessman.

Where did you come up with this ridiculous notion that Trump has no knowledge or experience? Who fed that bullshit to you and why did you so eagerly eat up that disgusting shit?
There are just too many examples of his lack of suitability for the job. Such as his linking of stock prices and national debt. He's clueless on the Iran deal. And his psychological instability.
Those screeds are idiots and everything Trump says seems to go way the fuck over their heads.

Every American should be concerned about Trump's mental instability.
He's a narcicistic sociopath. And most likely suffering from onset dementia. That's what his father suffered from at the time of his death.
Narcissists never use self-depreciating humor like Trump has been known to do. He's gone on national TV comedy shows and made fun of himself. That is the last thing a narcissist would do.

Your ridiculous accusation is baseless.

Trump wants business minded people who know how to compete, win and get results. All leeches and activists should leave government in work at a non profit.
How come this great businessman ,this great deal maker dump has had 12.13 people leave him sucking wind?
I had a business for 35-40 years and didn't have that many leave me except for good reasons back to school etc etc

Being President is not a business.

No President in history has had this many key staffers leave in such a short time frame either.

Trump wants business minded people who know how to compete, win and get results. All leeches and activists should leave government in work at a non profit.

Government IS a non-profit.

There is a vast difference between working in government and working in private business, not the least of which is knowing how to wield limited power in a useful manner.

Trump has never worked for anyone but a closely held family corporation. And he has been mostly unsuccessful in that work. To expect him to be successful running the country when he's been a spectacular failure at business is asking too much of a man with limited talents.

OK, that is the post of the day!

You wish you were 1/10th of 1% as successful as Trump has been!

That comment might take the dumbest post of the year award if you don't personally top it!

Oops! I forgot. You are ineligible because you are a Canuck!

7 bankruptcies, two fraud trials, 3000 lawsuits says otherwise.

"In recent days, I’ve spoken with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president who seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods."

"At first it sounded like hyperbole, the escalation of a Twitter war. But now it’s clear that Bob Corker’s remarkable New York Times interview—in which the Republican senator described the White House as “adult day care” and warned Trump could start World War III—was an inflection point in the Trump presidency. It brought into the open what several people close to the president have recently told me in private: that Trump is “unstable,” “losing a step,” and “unraveling.”

The conversation among some of the president’s longtime confidantes, along with the character of some of the leaks emerging from the White House has shifted. There’s a new level of concern. NBC News published a report that Trump shocked his national security team when he called for a nearly tenfold increase in the country’s nuclear arsenal during a briefing this summer. One Trump adviser confirmed to me it was after this meeting disbanded that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

In recent days, I spoke with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president who seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods. Trump’s ire is being fueled by his stalled legislative agenda and, to a surprising degree, by his decision last month to back the losing candidate Luther Strange in the Alabama Republican primary. “Alabama was a huge blow to his psyche,” a person close to Trump said. “He saw the cult of personality was broken.” -- Source
`
`

Who didn't see this coming? His own party is starting to fire back at Trump, leaving him bitter, isolated and very much alone in this world.
`
`

Forum List

Back