I have to admit, I never thought Trump had a chance.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I still believe he was just a bored billionaire playing the game for fun and never expected himself to win.

Well sir you fooled the country so now what?

Neither did I. I thought conservatives actually cared about principles. Who knew?
I enjoyed watching you and other Conservatives fight for reason against the crazy people in your party for once. It was like entering the twilight zone. Now you know how liberals have felt talking to you the last several years.

I still believe he was just a bored billionaire playing the game for fun and never expected himself to win.

Well now he has to either be serious or tell the nation it was some type of joke...

He can't go into the general election talking about the size of his penis and other nonsense and believe that will win him votes.

I will be surprise if Trump keep the clown act up anymore and you will see a more serious Trump discussing policies even further and his VP candidate will indicate if he is messing with the voter or if he is for real.

Low information people were fooled. On the contrary, I am on the record saying The Donald would win as soon as I heard he was running. It is documented at the site discussanything dot com which was shut down for some reason. In the internet age, with information at everyone's fingertips, there are still folks who are amazingly clueless.

On one hand you have a bunch of politician hacks on the government dole, working in jobs that have no real accountability for failure. And then you have Trump someone with demonstrated skills and success at the billionaire level, many levels above these politicians.

crazy election year .. apparently anything is possible.

I believe Donnie could talk about a pile of dog crap and a select few would offer to eat it for him ... and that few continues to grow.

Neither did I. I thought conservatives actually cared about principles. Who knew?
I enjoyed watching you and other Conservatives fight for reason against the crazy people in your party for once. It was like entering the twilight zone. Now you know how liberals have felt talking to you the last several years.

You done pretending to support trump?

You done pretending to support trump?
In my opinion he's less of a danger to the country than Cruz would have been. I'm happy with the outcome. If Democrats are fool enough to nominate Sanders, I'll be supporting Trump again.

Forum List

Back