I just want to thank

What bullshit, they leak this but arent ready?

Sounds like they are trying to destabilize Country and its treason. Hang them.all.

You mean like Comey "leaked" that Hillary's emails showed up of Weiner's computer and they were obtaining a warrant to investigate. That leak?

No Comey stated it, the buck stopped with him and he said they were, it wasnt a leak. Its Obamas appointed FBI Director, blame Obama then, shit.

Comey stated it in a way that left the public with COMPLETELY FALSE impression that there was something in the emails that implicated Clinton beyond what was already known, while getting Trump room to breathe out of negative news cycle.

Comey directly interfered in the election and numbers directly show the effect of his clearly calculated actions.

Ok, so Trump had Obamas FBI Director and Putin and the Orlando shooter on his payroll, and made Hillary Clinton come out with bad policy, avoid questions, and lie everytime she spoke

He implemented the electoral college this year

Next thing is he hires Tim Kaine to be a smug douche that related to nooone.

He paid off the SC to get Bush elected

He caused 911

What else can we say?

Hacking of what ? The voting machines or the Wikileaks revelations? Julian Assange, the UK ambassador and multiple high ranking intelligence agents have said that it is bullshit. What I want to know is why are leftards more worried about whom may have leaked them than they are about the contents?? "Spirit cooking" ??? Comet Pinbg-pong and the obsession with walnut sauce, pizza, pasta "chicken lovers"??????? Leftards are like a cheating husband that didn't lock his phone and his wife searches it and finds out that he is having an affair......instead of being shamed over it? He is pissed because his wife didn't trust him enough to leave his phone alone.....un-FUCKING believable.....

Who the fuck is Julian Assange? He is responsible to no one except himself, knows nothing except what the Russians would allow him to know assuming they hacked. His word is worth little.

And which "high ranking intelligence agents " said that DNC hacking by Russians is bullshit? World would like to know.
James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence, for one.

"The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday.

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named."

snip

'"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose evidentiary standards require it to make cases that can stand up in court, declined to accept the CIA's analysis - a deductive assessment of the available intelligence - for the same reason, the three officials said.'

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

Bottom line, there is no proof known to the FBI or the Director of National Intelligence that supports the CIA's allegations that Russia tried to influence the election. That's why Obama is refusing to allow the intel agencies to testify before Congress.

You are changing the subject. There is a question on Russian hacking of DNC - that is not in ANY dispute by any agency.

Then there is the question of MOTIVATION of Russian hacking and FBI and CIA fundamentally differ on how they treat that. FBI goes much more narrowly by what is provable in the court of law on the specific charge, CIA goes by much more broad behavior pattern of the involved.

Russia has track record of specifically using hacking to influence internal politics of countries - America would only be the latest example.

To say that FBI has REJECTED (called bullshit) motivation to help get Trump into White House is just not true, they, so far, have simply said that they do not have the sufficient evidence to claim it is definitively true.

So, he did it, and in July you guys were happy he did it different lying.
You guys really need to.learn consistancy and if hacking is a.problem, you guys should be against Hillary, but as we know you only fit your arguments to you need at the time.

So when things were done, true or false, which benefitted Trump, you're OK with the dirty tricks and lies, regardless of whether the Russians did it or the FBI did in in violation of all of its rules and codes of ethics, you're OK with it.

Comey didn't lie in July when he dismissed the investigation and said no charges were recommended. But he sure lied in October about what was going on.

No, but there is no evidence of any of that being true.
Youre blaming that for hillarys loss? White supremacy isnt working for ya now?

the left for trying to start WW3 all because they're butthurt over losing an election.

I agree with Vlad, put up or shut up

Lets see those cards libtarda

Russia challenges US to prove campaign hacking claims or shut up
Russia to US: Prove campaign hacking claims or shut up - CNN.com

Your pals in the RW press are now agreeing that the Russians hacked the campaigns.

Russian hackers tried and failed to breach RNC
Did you even read the article.
That article had more contradictions than the Nicene Creed.

Dipshot.misquoted.me.by not including he doesnt know either

I didn't misquote you, stop lying, you said you don't know, the fact that I also don't know is irrelevant, as YOU were the one with original claim on motivations behind hacking the GOP.

You were arguing that the very attempt at hacking of GOP is proof that Russians were even handed, did not favor one candidate. But that's based based entirely on premise of knowing what their interest in those emails was.

No that was carbonera dipshit, he added the article to the thread.
The problem is you guys change your tune as we crush your points. You can start a new thread to tell us what you think went down. Id love to see you articulate it, but you wont because youre a pussy that knows this whole thing is utter bullshit and is causing a diplomatic crises.

"his argument is crushing you"...but you won't even take up defending it? Please.

We've just been over what we know and what we don't and bottom line is that at this point all revelations are consistent with Putin looking to get back at America through cyber attacks on our political institutions, while getting their lapdog in the White House to lift the sanctions.

:lmao: You still haven't answered my question. So you actually believe Obama hasn't been hacking the Russians for eight years. Say you believe that, it would be hilarious

Which high ranking oficials said that Russia passed off hacked e-mails to Assange? James Clapper said that it didn't happen. The leak was within the alphabet agencies and DNC insiders that were pissed about how Sanders was done....again....I ask you as to why you are more pissed about the fact that these damning e-mails were brought to light than you are about the contents????

He CERTAINLY did not say that.

During the election, Mr. Clapper issued a statement on Oct. 7 saying the intelligence community is confident “that the Russian government directed the recent compromises of emails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations.”

He said the disclosures by Wikileaks and two other sites “are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts.”

But more than a month later on Nov. 17, he told the House committee his agencies “don’t have good insight” on whether Russia-directed people provided the actual emails to Wikileaks.

James Clapper: We ‘don’t have good insight’ into alleged Russian hacking

Congress is currently giving Clepper until January 13th to release the full report on the matter.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, dude!!! That's some funny shit right there!!!!

Ok, so Trump had Obamas FBI Director and Putin and the Orlando shooter on his payroll

What the f is wrong with you?

The guy who says Trump is Putin's "lap dog" asks that question. You're comic relief, Biff

AGAIN what cracks me up is that the leftard clown posse isn't concerned at all as it applies to the contents of the released e-mails...they are simply pissed because it was released......how unfucking believable is that????????

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ok, so Trump had Obamas FBI Director and Putin and the Orlando shooter on his payroll

What the f is wrong with you?

The guy who says Trump is Putin's "lap dog" asks that question. You're comic relief, Biff

AGAIN what cracks me up is that the leftard clown posse isn't concerned at all as it applies to the contents of the released e-mails...they are simply pissed because it was released......how unfucking believable is that????????

Yep, I keep pointing that out too. If my leaders were lying to me I'd be outraged, they don't bat an eye. Apparently they already did know that Hillary was an arrogant, corrupt liar

the left for trying to start WW3 all because they're butthurt over losing an election.

I agree with Vlad, put up or shut up

Lets see those cards libtarda

Russia challenges US to prove campaign hacking claims or shut up
Russia to US: Prove campaign hacking claims or shut up - CNN.com

Your pals in the RW press are now agreeing that the Russians hacked the campaigns.

Russian hackers tried and failed to breach RNC
Did you even read the article.
That article had more contradictions than the Nicene Creed.

Yes I read it. It says the Russians successfully hacked the DNC.

lol, Trump is now acknowledging the Russian hacking, albeit in slow motion,

so we can expect the Cult to be doing a slow motion flip flop any time now.

Dude, the Russian "boogie-man" isn't the reason that people learned what a disgusting pile of shit the DNC is.....but if it makes you feel better to think so instead of addressing the contents. Let me guess......"Project Veritas" was ALSO a Russian operation meant to make leftards look like slimey pieces of shit....right?????? I bet you have "proof" as well!!!! (snicker)

15578722_10154441054587670_9173318302293764017_n.jpg

Hacking of what ? The voting machines or the Wikileaks revelations? Julian Assange, the UK ambassador and multiple high ranking intelligence agents have said that it is bullshit. What I want to know is why are leftards more worried about whom may have leaked them than they are about the contents?? "Spirit cooking" ??? Comet Pinbg-pong and the obsession with walnut sauce, pizza, pasta "chicken lovers"??????? Leftards are like a cheating husband that didn't lock his phone and his wife searches it and finds out that he is having an affair......instead of being shamed over it? He is pissed because his wife didn't trust him enough to leave his phone alone.....un-FUCKING believable.....

Who the fuck is Julian Assange? He is responsible to no one except himself, knows nothing except what the Russians would allow him to know assuming they hacked. His word is worth little.

And which "high ranking intelligence agents " said that DNC hacking by Russians is bullshit? World would like to know.
James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence, for one.

"The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday.

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named."

snip

'"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose evidentiary standards require it to make cases that can stand up in court, declined to accept the CIA's analysis - a deductive assessment of the available intelligence - for the same reason, the three officials said.'

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

Bottom line, there is no proof known to the FBI or the Director of National Intelligence that supports the CIA's allegations that Russia tried to influence the election. That's why Obama is refusing to allow the intel agencies to testify before Congress.

You are changing the subject. There is a question on Russian hacking of DNC - that is not in ANY dispute by any agency.

Then there is the question of MOTIVATION of Russian hacking and FBI and CIA fundamentally differ on how they treat that. FBI goes much more narrowly by what is provable in the court of law on the specific charge, CIA goes by much more broad behavior pattern of the involved.

Russia has track record of specifically using hacking to influence internal politics of countries - America would only be the latest example.

To say that FBI has REJECTED (called bullshit) motivation to help get Trump into White House is just not true, they, so far, have simply said that they do not have the sufficient evidence to claim it is definitively true.
Bottom line, both the FBI and ODNI have said the CIA has no proof Russia tried to influence the election. Proof in this context does not mean scientific proof, but proof beyond a reasonable doubt, so what the FBI and ODNI are saying is that there is reasonable doubt that Russia tried to influence the election.

As for Russians trying to hack or otherwise spy on important political figures or organizations in the US, I doubt a day goes by when they are not trying to do this to us and we to them, but while some of the Wikileaks revelations were embarrassing, none of them contained anything that could have influenced the election. So Wikileaks had nothing to do with Clinton losing the election, whatever you choose to believe about the Russians. What did hurt her was the controversy about the emails from her secret private server which dragged on from March 2015 into the campaign because of Clinton's ill advised attempt to cover it up.

Youre blaming that for hillarys loss? White supremacy isnt working for ya now?

Hillary's loss was due to a number of factors, including Comey's meddling in the late stages of the election, but the hacking and email "leaks" were especially devastating, simply because they were a weekly reminder of Hillary's email issues.

Trump keeps complaining about the mainstream media being against him, but the MSM ran 2 negative stories about Clinton to every positive one.

Bottom line, both the FBI and ODNI have said the CIA has no proof Russia tried to influence the election. Proof in this context does not mean scientific proof, but proof beyond a reasonable doubt, so what the FBI and ODNI are saying is that there is reasonable doubt that Russia tried to influence the election.

As for Russians trying to hack or otherwise spy on important political figures or organizations in the US, I doubt a day goes by when they are not trying to do this to us and we to them, but while some of the Wikileaks revelations were embarrassing, none of them contained anything that could have influenced the election. So Wikileaks had nothing to do with Clinton losing the election, whatever you choose to believe about the Russians. What did hurt her was the controversy about the emails from her secret private server which dragged on from March 2015 into the campaign because of Clinton's ill advised attempt to cover it up.

I call bullshit. The US agencies haven't said that they don't have ANY proof the Russians did the hacking. They have said they don't have sufficient proof that would hold up in court. BIG DIFFERENCE.

None of the DNC emails that were linked had anything horrible in them but the leaks were a brilliant strategy that were a constant reminder of Hillary's emails, without actually being Hillary's emails. And despite the fact that Hillary's emails was really a non-issue that Republicans managed to re-brand as a HUGE security breach, except it wasn't.

How many times do i have to beat you with that article?

Forum List

Back