I just want to thank

Your pals in the RW press are now agreeing that the Russians hacked the campaigns.

Russian hackers tried and failed to breach RNC
Do you realize the link you used contradicted your statement?

'...that the Russians HACKED the campaigns' Versus '...TRIED and FAILED'...

The link you used states ONLY the DNC's campaign was hacked, NOT the GOP's.

You are illiterate:

"Russian hackers reportedly tried to hack Republican National Committee computer networks with the same techniques that allowed them to gain access to its Democratic counterpart."

Which part of 'allowed them to gain access' don't you understand?

Which part of they tried to hack BOTH do you not understand?

Which party of the pubs have better security do you not understand.

Only a liberal would post this and say it was a conspiracy to hack into just the dems, you just posted both....

First of all, GOP is not the same as Trump. In fact many in GOP had some strong opinions against him (a lot still do).

Even if we assume GOP claims are true, that they weren't successfully hacked (how would they know?), there is no indication that hackers would release emails if they were harmful to Trump, on the contrary they could have been looking to embarrass GOP if it continued to oppose Trump. Having some extra leverage against Trump himself is just a cherry on top.

So in other words you dont know anything?

This is a giant fishing expedition.

So lets play the if game

If they tried to hack both, it under cuts your argument they were one sided.

If they couldnt hack the pubs, its not our fault our leaders are smarter than democrats.

And why dont we see if they had access to clintons server
And if they did hack into it, Clinton should be in jail.

Oh I see, so I'm just speculating on what their intent was, but you KNOW what hackers were looking to do with GOP emails...right?

Wrong, you don't, so your argument is invalid by the very same standard you apply to my refute of it.

So yesterday your claim was the Russians didn't hack anybody, now you're claiming they hacked, or tried to hack, everybody.
You really don't get the concept of debating the arguments that are presented, do you?! Poor snowflake.

AND

Do you realize the link title you used contradicted your statement?

The title of the link you used states ONLY the DNC's campaign was hacked, NOT the GOP's.

And he presented the evidence...I used it against him, and now hes try i NG to change the subject....carb is another rdean....a total dipshit with no intelligence or respct.

Do you realize the link you used contradicted your statement?

The link you used states ONLY the DNC's campaign was hacked, NOT the GOP's.

You are illiterate:

"Russian hackers reportedly tried to hack Republican National Committee computer networks with the same techniques that allowed them to gain access to its Democratic counterpart."

Which part of 'allowed them to gain access' don't you understand?

Only a liberal would post this and say it was a conspiracy to hack into just the dems, you just posted both....

First of all, GOP is not the same as Trump. In fact many in GOP had some strong opinions against him (a lot still do).

Even if we assume GOP claims are true, that they weren't successfully hacked (how would they know?), there is no indication that hackers would release emails if they were harmful to Trump, on the contrary they could have been looking to embarrass GOP if it continued to oppose Trump. Having some extra leverage against Trump himself is just a cherry on top.

So lets play the if game

If they couldnt hack the pubs, its not our fault our leaders are smarter than democrats.

Oh I see, so I'm just speculating on what their intent was, but you KNOW what hackers were looking to do with GOP emails...right?

No.i dont know, and neither do you, but you want to create an international Incident over getting you ass whoooped in an election.

the left for trying to start WW3 all because they're butthurt over losing an election.

I agree with Vlad, put up or shut up

Lets see those cards libtarda

Russia challenges US to prove campaign hacking claims or shut up
Russia to US: Prove campaign hacking claims or shut up - CNN.com

Who gives a fuck what your comrade demands. Oh, that's right, you do. You are one of the many Un-American pootin bootlickers.

So you believe Obama isn't spying on Russia ??? What a moon bat !!!

So lets play the if game

No.i dont know

Thats right.
the left for trying to start WW3

If we were trying to start World War III why would we not tell you that?

Think buddy, THINK!

Because the butt hurt has you the political equivalent of a PMSing woman

That made no sense at all. If we wanted to start WWIII with Russia, out of "butthurt" or whatever else, why would we tell you that we DON'T want it?

Chicken littles consistently fail to understand the vast gap between blowing Putin and going to armed conflict with Russia.

:wtf:

Women on PMS are not logical

Liberals on election butt hurt are not logical

That doesn't make sense to you? Really? Democrats are just flaming angry right now lashing at anyone who can let you off the hook for realizing your losses are your own fault. You aren't planning a war with Russia or not planning a war with Russia. You are just angry and in denial.

Hillary was a horrible candidate, that is why you lost. Grow up

So lets play the if game

No.i dont know

Thats right.

Think buddy, THINK!

That made no sense at all. If we wanted to start WWIII with Russia, out of "butthurt" or whatever else, why would we tell you that we DON'T want it?

Chicken littles consistently fail to understand the vast gap between blowing Putin and going to armed conflict with Russia.
Dipshot.misquoted.me.by not including he doesnt know either

Youre fucking leftwing tactics dont work on me im on that ass.

You dont know shit about any of this, youre grasping for straws

So lets play the if game

No.i dont know

Thats right.

Think buddy, THINK!

That doesn't make sense to you? Really? Democrats are just flaming angry right now lashing at anyone who can let you off the hook for realizing your losses are your own fault. You aren't planning a war with Russia or not planning a war with Russia. You are just angry and in denial.

I see, so you disagree the left is TRYING TO START WORLD WAR III like the OP claimed.

So lets play the if game

No.i dont know

Thats right.

Think buddy, THINK!

I see, so you disagree the left is TRYING TO START WORLD WAR III like the OP claimed.

Correct, I was just explaining why it appears you are

the left for trying to start WW3 all because they're butthurt over losing an election.

Your pals in the RW press are now agreeing that the Russians hacked the campaigns.

Russian hackers tried and failed to breach RNC

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Now THAT is some fake news!!!!!!!!!!

That 'fake news' is all over the conservative media and conservatives HERE have posted multiple threads about it.

OOPS.

I don't give a shit who posts what...it's total bullshit and nothing but a distraction...btw, why would the Russians try and hack the RNC (that didn't support Trump) if they were trying to help him steal the election from the Hildebeast? BTW, the e-mails that revealed what a corrupt sack of shit the DNC had become came from insiders within the DNC. Why is it that the re-count is actually adding more votes to Trump's outcome???? SDid the Ruskies buy off the ballot counters as well and hack the machines????? OH NO!!!!!!!!

I didn't misquote you, stop lying, you said you don't know, the fact that I also don't know is irrelevant, as YOU were the one with original claim on motivations behind hacking the GOP.

You were arguing that the very attempt at hacking of GOP is proof that Russians were even handed, did not favor one candidate. But that's based entirely on premise of knowing what their interest in those emails was.

Last edited:

I didn't misquote you, stop lying, you said you don't know, the fact that I also don't know is irrelevant, as YOU were the one with original claim on motivations behind hacking the GOP.

You were arguing that the very attempt at hacking of GOP is proof that Russians were even handed, did not favor one candidate. But that's based based entirely on premise of knowing what their interest in those emails was.

No that was carbonera dipshit, he added the article to the thread.
The problem is you guys change your tune as we crush your points. You can start a new thread to tell us what you think went down. Id love to see you articulate it, but you wont because youre a pussy that knows this whole thing is utter bullshit and is causing a diplomatic crises.

You were arguing that the very attempt at hacking of GOP is proof that Russians were even handed, did not favor one candidate. But that's based based entirely on premise of knowing what their interest in those emails was.

The problem is you guys change your tune as we crush your points. You can start a new thread to tell us what you think went down. Id love to see you articulate it, but you wont because youre a pussy that knows this whole thing is utter bullshit and is causing a diplomatic crises.

"his argument is crushing you"...but you won't even take up defending it? Please.

We've just been over what we know and what we don't and bottom line is that at this point all revelations are consistent with Putin looking to get back at America through cyber attacks on our political institutions, while getting their lapdog in the White House to lift the sanctions.

"his argument is crushing you"...but you won't even take up defending it? Please.

We've just been over what we know and what we don't and bottom line is that at this point all revelations are consistent with Putin looking to get back at America through cyber attacks on our political institutions, while getting their lapdog in the White House to lift the sanctions.

No we dont know. We do know there is politics in the Intelligence agencies for sure. But since they wont talk to Congress we have no idea whats going on.

Time for hearings after Trump is sworn in and lets see Clinton and her server in this whole mess, cant wait for this.

they don't have to prove crud to Vlad the Impaler and you are just a Russian pawn for taking the murderous scum's side over our own 17 Intelligence agencies...

Please, go live in russia, Vlad has a bedroom for you....

No we dont know. We do know there is politics in the Intelligence agencies for sure. But since they wont talk to Congress we have no idea whats going on.

Time for hearings after Trump is sworn in and lets see Clinton and her server in this whole mess, cant wait for this.

Ridiculous. If we cant trust our own intelligence with unanimous consensus then what the fuck can we trust? I'm not going down the ridiculous rabbit hole.

There will be a full declassified report on this soon enough.

they don't have to prove crud to Vlad the Impaler and you are just a Russian pawn for taking the murderous scum's side over our own 17 Intelligence agencies...

...agencies that have REFUSED to bring said evidence to congress at their request. Only a lefty loon thinks that passes the smell test. It's obvious that it's political orders from the top. Oh, and hell yes I'll take Putin's word over obama's.

Ridiculous. If we cant trust our own intelligence with unanimous consensus then what the fuck can we trust? I'm not going down the ridiculous rabbit hole.

There will be a full declassified report on this soon enough.

Well when they leak, it makes it political, thats when you cant trust them. Either release the report or shut the fuck up.

...agencies that have REFUSED to bring said evidence to congress at their request. Only a lefty loon thinks that passes the smell test. It's obvious that it's political orders from the top. Oh, and hell yes I'll take Putin's word over obama's.
jebus! :rolleyes:

The Intelligence Community (IC) is refusing to provide the House Intelligence Committee with a requested Thursday briefing on Russian interference with the U.S. election, citing an ongoing review of the matter requested by President Obama.

According to a statement, the IC will not be offering comment to Congress until it completes that review, which will cover foreign interference in the electoral process since 2008.
"Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress — and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods," the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) said in a statement.

jebus! :rolleyes:

The Intelligence Community (IC) is refusing to provide the House Intelligence Committee with a requested Thursday briefing on Russian interference with the U.S. election, citing an ongoing review of the matter requested by President Obama.

According to a statement, the IC will not be offering comment to Congress until it completes that review, which will cover foreign interference in the electoral process since 2008.
"Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress — and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods," the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) said in a statement.
EXACTLY. They will leak it to the press but not provide ANY evidence. That's OK with you? How corrupt!

Forum List

Back