I think I might be done with the Catholic Church...

My goal is to educate the world. To stop the Muslim from chopping off an infedels head or a gay kid from killing himself because his catholic parents were told by a gay priest that being gay is a sin. That happened to my neighbor across the hall from me. Not the gihad the gay kid killed himself
My goal is the same. God is.

I was very sorry to hear about your neighbor across the hall. Sometimes it truly is the luck of the draw. My atheist grandfather and Catholic grandmother wished to be married, and they had a very understanding priest, just as my husband and I did. But I also know someone whose grandparents were in the same boat, and were treated so horrendously by their priest, the grandmother left the church.

The approach we were given about homosexuality is the feelings are not wrong, but acting on them are. If we were on a journey, wouldn't we appreciate "Danger, Quicksand!" to alert us? We were given statistics (taken from the Netherlands who encouraged open homosexuality before it became common here) about the greater risk of physical/medical dangers as well as the greater percentage of depression even when homosexuality is accepted. Homosexuality is not the ideal, and the Church's mission is/was not to condemn but to point out when we miss the mark and the possible repercussions here on earth, in this life if we do try to chance the "quicksand" anyway.

I don't know if you remember, but back a number of years ago, a group of us were pushing for equality in tax deductions between married and single--and for civil unions so legalities weren't such an issue for homosexual couples. I dropped out of this when it became militant in the push for "marriage".

How can any heterosexual encourage someone to act on homosexual desires when it may result in greater medical issues--both physical and mental? On the other hand, if knowing all the statistics a couple decides to risk the odds then any judgement is certainly in the hands of a loving and merciful God.

I think we middle ground theists are more common than is known--we're just quieter.

I went to Catholic parochial school.

But you was not a Catholic, isn't it?

Too much guilt.

?

The Catholic are the worst as they're rebellious. Me too. I rebelled at thirteen.

Who rebelled not at thirteen (12 -17, 18 or even up to 21 years? )? That's part of the biological reconstruction of the brainware - some call it "age of puberty". American presidents seem to reach the age of puberty with about 70 years.

Suffice it to say I'm Christian. Not Catholic. Becoming Christian came in 2012.

So you was never a Catholic in your whole life, isn't it? And you decided in the last 6 years to exclude all Catholics from the Christian religion.

Believing in God came during my college years when trying to decide about abortion, war and all. My conservatism came later, too. I'm socially liberal, but fiscal conservative.

What are you?

¿What I am? An entity which exists here since about 13.8 billion years - a very little part of this what we call "the universe" - an answer to this what had happened during all this time. Not a long time ago I was at the end of my way - but god asked me to stay. I don't know why.

Did you rebel at 13?

In the age of 13? One year after the dead of my father? ... Let me think about - this is a long time back in time. Oh yeah - at this age I got a much better control about the traumata of my early hospitalism (I was in the first years of my life 2 times depraved in hospitals). It was a happy year. I had a lot of friends - we all were very happy, made sports and had a lot of fun. This year I lived in a catholic monastery. A wonderful time. And a wonderful library. I read about 1000 books this year.

I ended up going to public middle school.

Congrats.

>>So you was never a Catholic in your whole life, isn't it? And you decided in the last 6 years to exclude all Catholics from the Christian religion.<<

Who said I exclude Catholics from the Christian religion? The Catholics have their own theology while the Christians have theirs. They both subscribe to Nicene Creed. I'm not sure if their doctrine is different.

>>¿What I am? An entity which exists here since about 13.8 billion years - a very little part of this what we call "the universe" - an answer to this what had happened during all this time. Not a long time ago I was at the end of my way - but god asked me to stay. I don't know why.<<

Are you Catholic? is what I meant.

>>In the age of 13? One year after the dead of my father? ... Let me think about - this is a long time back in time. Oh yeah - at this age I got a much better control about the traumata of my early hospitalism (I was in the first years of my life 2 times depraved in hospitals). It was a happy year. I had a lot of friends - we all were very happy, made sports and had a lot of fun. This year I lived in a catholic monastery. A wonderful time. And a wonderful library. I read about 1000 books this year.<<

Good for you.

They both subscribe to Nicene Creed.

for clarity:

that is to be christian, the belief everyone is born a sinner and requires their christ for salvation is a 4th century resolution by committee ...

certainly an obvious reason in itself to be done with the charade, both - their creed. and resolve to discover again the true meaning of the 1st century events no matter how difficult that may be, having to attain Admission to the Everlasting oneself. without sin.

for clarity:

that is to be christian, the belief everyone is born a sinner and requires their christ for salvation is a 4th century resolution by committee ...

certainly an obvious reason in itself to be done with the charade, both - their creed. and resolve to discover again the true meaning of the 1st century events no matter how difficult that may be, having to attain Admission to the Everlasting oneself. without sin.

I already explained.

Proverbs 14:12 referes to man’s propensity to rely on his own thoughts and ideas. You put what you think is best over what God tells us. The committee just set up God's doctrine and the creeds.

th

for clarity:

I already explained.

Proverbs 14:12 referes to man’s propensity to rely on his own thoughts and ideas. You put what you think is best over what God tells us. The committee just set up God's doctrine and the creeds.

th
God never "told" us anything, you read that in a book. If God has something to say to me he can say it in person.

for clarity:

I already explained.

th
I already explained.

th

- loved the graphic, what some can do with a forgery is remarkable ....

bond: referes to man’s propensity to rely on his own thoughts and ideas.

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

ok that maybe is someone's own original thought but who in their right mind would subscribe to such a mindless rendition - christians are a special bunch of people - sinning, mindless troublemakers ... I guess for them the above is actually a logical way to keep them under control.

the irony is they are the black figures in the above etching - the christians that did not try solving their own problems - bond.

for clarity:

I already explained.

th
I already explained.

th

- loved the graphic, what some can do with a forgery is remarkable ....

bond: referes to man’s propensity to rely on his own thoughts and ideas.

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

ok that maybe is someone's own original thought but who in their right mind would subscribe to such a mindless rendition - christians are a special bunch of people - sinning, mindless troublemakers ... I guess for them the above is actually a logical way to keep them under control.

the irony is they are the black figures in the above etching - the christians that did not try solving their own problems - bond.

You act as though your words are not in contradiction to God's Word. Thus it fits Proverbs 14:12. The last word in the proverb is "death," which refers to spiritual death. You end up in the lake of fire to see your spiritually perfect body being destroyed.

You act as though your words are not in contradiction to God's Word.

the only actors are those that read a book and believe they are playing a role instead of being themselves - as I have said christianity is a religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent, a subject matter you are intoxicated with.

the religion of Antiquity is the religion set forth in blood by the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil. without a triumph of one or the other the individual will simply perish as no judgement will be required.

You act as though your words are not in contradiction to God's Word.

the only actors are those that read a book and believe they are playing a role instead of being themselves - as I have said christianity is a religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent, a subject matter you are intoxicated with.

the religion of Antiquity is the religion set forth in blood by the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil. without a triumph of one or the other the individual will simply perish as no judgement will be required.

"“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” Proverbs 14:12

You continue to challenge the Word of God and thus your fate is revealed.

Let's see what else happens according to Jack Chick tracts.

0003_07.gif

jack-chick-hell.png

Just what is the demon holding in his hands? It's a mask. He just unmasked himself to reveal his true self.

Full story here
Somebody Goofed

Too much guilt.

?

The Catholic are the worst as they're rebellious. Me too. I rebelled at thirteen.

Who rebelled not at thirteen (12 -17, 18 or even up to 21 years? )? That's part of the biological reconstruction of the brainware - some call it "age of puberty". American presidents seem to reach the age of puberty with about 70 years.

So you was never a Catholic in your whole life, isn't it? And you decided in the last 6 years to exclude all Catholics from the Christian religion.

Believing in God came during my college years when trying to decide about abortion, war and all. My conservatism came later, too. I'm socially liberal, but fiscal conservative.

What are you?

¿What I am? An entity which exists here since about 13.8 billion years - a very little part of this what we call "the universe" - an answer to this what had happened during all this time. Not a long time ago I was at the end of my way - but god asked me to stay. I don't know why.

Did you rebel at 13?

In the age of 13? One year after the dead of my father? ... Let me think about - this is a long time back in time. Oh yeah - at this age I got a much better control about the traumata of my early hospitalism (I was in the first years of my life 2 times depraved in hospitals). It was a happy year. I had a lot of friends - we all were very happy, made sports and had a lot of fun. This year I lived in a catholic monastery. A wonderful time. And a wonderful library. I read about 1000 books this year.

Congrats.

>>So you was never a Catholic in your whole life, isn't it? And you decided in the last 6 years to exclude all Catholics from the Christian religion.<<

Who said I exclude Catholics from the Christian religion?

I. Wrong interpretation?

The Catholics have their own theology while the Christians have theirs.

No, I was not wrong. You exclude Catholics from the Christian religion.

They both subscribe to Nicene Creed. I'm not sure if their doctrine is different.

>>¿What I am? An entity which exists here since about 13.8 billion years - a very little part of this what we call "the universe" - an answer to this what had happened during all this time. Not a long time ago I was at the end of my way - but god asked me to stay. I don't know why.<<

>>In the age of 13? One year after the dead of my father? ... Let me think about - this is a long time back in time. Oh yeah - at this age I got a much better control about the traumata of my early hospitalism (I was in the first years of my life 2 times depraved in hospitals). It was a happy year. I had a lot of friends - we all were very happy, made sports and had a lot of fun. This year I lived in a catholic monastery. A wonderful time. And a wonderful library. I read about 1000 books this year.<<

Good for you.

Good grief. Why speaks someone in the English speaking world at all? And: Yes, I am Catholic. And indeed was the year 13 of my life on Earth a wonderful year. One of the best years of my life.

Last edited:

Too much guilt.

?

What are you?

Did you rebel at 13?

Congrats.

I. Wrong interpretation?

They both subscribe to Nicene Creed. I'm not sure if their doctrine is different.

Good for you.

Good grief. Why speaks someone in the English speaking world at all? And: Yes I am Catholic. And indeed was the year 13 of my life on Earth a wonderful year. One of the best years of my life.

At 13 weren't you in a death camp picking kernels of corn out of other peoples' shit to survive?

The bishops allowed 1000 children to be molested by priests, a grand jury has found.

I might be done with carrying the water of a Church that has failed on such an epic level to live up to their own moral rules.

As long as my father is alive, I will continue to go to Mass with him, because I don't want to break his heart.

But after that, I think I'm done.

The Catholic Church has to much power anyway. I hope they fall.

?

What are you?

Did you rebel at 13?

Congrats.

I. Wrong interpretation?

Good for you.

Good grief. Why speaks someone in the English speaking world at all? And: Yes I am Catholic. And indeed was the year 13 of my life on Earth a wonderful year. One of the best years of my life.

At 13 weren't you in a death camp picking kernels of corn out of other peoples' shit to survive?

Drug problems?

Last edited:
The bishops allowed 1000 children to be molested by priests, a grand jury has found.

I might be done with carrying the water of a Church that has failed on such an epic level to live up to their own moral rules.

As long as my father is alive, I will continue to go to Mass with him, because I don't want to break his heart.

Hopefully your trouser belt has not to much power too.

Last edited:

Hopefully your trouser belt has not to much power too.

Just enough to keep my pants up. But not enough to fuck children like catholic priests seem to love doing.

What are you?

Did you rebel at 13?

Congrats.

I. Wrong interpretation?

Good for you.

Drug problems?

No, I have plenty. :biggrin:

Congrats.

I. Wrong interpretation?

Good for you.

Drug problems?

Who ridicules genocides is in lots of nations of the world on very good reasons a criminal. On the other side: If you destroyed your brain with drugs then your behavior is understandable. The question is what's the greater problem and when you will lose finally control about your aggressions. In Germany I would not be sure whether I had to call now the police.

Last edited:

I. Wrong interpretation?

Good for you.

Drug problems?

Who ridicules genocides is in lots of nations of the world on very good reasons a criminal. On the other side: If you destroyed your brain with drugs then your behavior is understandable. The question is what's the greater problem and when you will lose finally control about your aggressions.
Germans need to get themselves a sense of humour. But after letting in all those Muslims, you're probably not in the mood to laugh.

I’ve never seen evidence that the Catholic Church is involved with Christ. Find a Bible based Church.

You may want to keep in mind that Judas decided he was done, as well. The other eleven decided they had something worth carrying forward. Judas represents eight percent of the Apostles. The number of priests who broke their own vows is far less than that. Leaving the Church because of this would also be a slap in the face to the ninety-seven percent who did not break their vows.

Here is the real deal. I have found in my life there is never one reason for someone to reach a major decision. There are always at least three reasons that push a person into making such a change. Have you pondered what those other two reasons might be that may also be pushing you towards this choice?
You may want to keep in mind that Judas decided he was done, as well.
Wow...you may want to keep in mind that
Jesus already knew Judas would betray him,
and that Judas was part of Gods plan to fulfill scripture.

The gospel of Luke states Satan entered Judas

Judas didn't decide he was done...
He was never on board

Who does Judas represent?

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is not surprising his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will correspond to their actions

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
The other eleven decided they had something worth carrying forward.
Judas was replaced, there is significance to the number 12

They didn't decide they had
'something worth carrying forward'...
They came to believe Jesus was the Son of God,
through faith in Jesus, by the grace of God

They knew they were chosen by God,
and being lead by the Holy Spirit of God,
to lay the foundation for redemption and salvation,
which is a free gift from God, through faith in Christ
Judas represents eight percent of the Apostles.
Judas represents those
who 'walk' with God, but, are not His...
Which is way more than 8% darling
The number of priests who broke their own vows is far less than that.
Their vows to men has nothing to do with,
their obedience to Gods' Word
Leaving the Church because of this would also be a slap in the face to the ninety-seven percent who did not break their vows.
Being more concerned about men,
is a slap in the face to Jesus and God

The Pharisees and Scribes
thought is was a slap in there face too....

Forum List

Back