I think this video showing Hispanic kids is a really, really bad idea..

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Making a video where very young Hispanic kids used foul language and the middle finger will backfire.

When someone breaks through a window and takes up residence in your home, the least they can do is be polite about it, and thankful if allowed to stay.

Lol...funny stuff. Why, those kids should follow Trump's lead by being nice to people lol

Making a video where very young Hispanic kids used foul language and the middle finger will backfire.

When someone breaks through a window and takes up residence in your home, the least they can do is be polite about it, and thankful if allowed to stay.

Hmmm. Self avowed babies of illegals. Round them up and deports the nits with their illegal grandmother too.

And hispanics wonder why Trump said what he said. Oh. Wait. Just the low life hispanics. Those who are not running from the law, applied legally, pay taxes, become citizens have no problem with Trump.

Hmmm. Self avowed babies of illegals. Round them up and deports the nits with their illegal grandmother too.

We're not deporting citizens unless we start with you.

And hispanics wonder why Trump said what he said. Oh. Wait. Just the low life hispanics. Those who are not running from the law, applied legally, pay taxes, become citizens have no problem with Trump.

Let me guess. It's these kids fault for Trump's rhetoric. Classic spin

I wonder what people would say if this was white kids and a Obama piñata?

Forum List

Back