I want all illegals deported

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't care anymore about how hard it is going to be because there is no way that wages for the working class in this country should be watered down because we allow people to freely walk across the border and get jobs. It is total horseshit that the best job someone can get is something that pay 9.50 an hour or you have to spend years in school just to get a decent job. I don't give a fuck which families it hurts or about the children of illegals who live here. Let them get in line like everyone else.

I don't care anymore about how hard it is going to be because there is no way that wages for the working class in this country should be watered down because we allow people to freely walk across the border and get jobs. It is total horseshit that the best job someone can get is something that pay 9.50 an hour or you have to spend years in school just to get a decent job. I don't give a fuck which families it hurts or about the children of illegals who live here. Let them get in line like everyone else.
good luck with that....

Deporting is for the birds. Take away ALL incentives so they will leave themselves.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Immigration is a completely different subject that allowing employers to pay starvation wages.

Immigration is a completely different subject that allowing employers to pay starvation wages.
Illegal immigration stagnates wages :asshole:

Hey idiot..

Why don't you ask for laws that will stop shipping illegal guns into there home land thus undermining all law and order....

They are generally in the US because functioning society they used to live in has been corrupted by a drugs trade fueled by US and an illegal arms trade provided by the US....

Complete Joke...

Deporting is for the birds. Take away ALL incentives so they will leave themselves.
You have part of it, but to increase the incentive for them to pack up and leave, you deport a 10,000 or so quickly. No chance to pack or sell off what they have here. Just load them up and move them by train to Mexico City.
If I thought I was going to be sent off with literally the cloths on my back, I would be selling what I could, packing what I needed and moving out.
I figure 10,000 deported via cattle cars would be incentive enough for a couple million of the rest. If the flow south slows? Load up another train.

• Banned

Hey idiot..

Why don't you ask for laws that will stop shipping illegal guns into there home land thus undermining all law and order....

They are generally in the US because functioning society they used to live in has been corrupted by a drugs trade fueled by US and an illegal arms trade provided by the US....

Complete Joke...

uh...we do have those laws. It is illegal to ship guns into other countries.

I agree that you can't deport all but we can deport some which would have a positive effect on wages because wages for the average blue collar guy is shit.

Hey idiot..

Complete Joke...
There are such laws, at least since Eric Holder got caught running guns to the cartels.
They are in the US because the welfare is better, fool. There are plenty of places in Mexico that are outside of the control of the cartels. If all they wanted was safety, they could have found that south of our borders.

This ignorance of, and contempt for, the law is sadly common to most on the right.

yank 15 million people out of the economy so we can pay $10 for a loaf of bread ...

F'n BRILLIANT !

You pay for it then.

Forum List

Back