I wouldn't vote to convict the cop who shot Rayshard Brooks of murder

Let's call this what it really is.

Some folks want to get out of any and all traffic tickets.

They want to break the law without consequences.

They want all the opportunity but without the merit.

This is the communist revolution, and they are USING BLACK PEOPLE TO GET IT!!!

Quit being used!!!

They aren’t all being used. Many are willing instruments. For most it is their best hope at an equal outcome. In a merit based system the majority will occupy the bottom rungs due to IQ.

Great. So a drunk person rolls up into a drive through and passes out. How many people can dui people kill? So along come the police wake him up, talk sweetly to him. Ask if he’s willing to take a field sobriety test, he says yes. He fails. Cops say you are to much under the influence to drive tonight, so they move to take him into custody, a battle ensues, he snatches a taser and hauls ass firing it at the police. How much abuse and lawbreaking are you people willing to take? Huh?
Zero. Cops shouldnt be breaking the law or abusing people at all.
Your feelings and opinions are not the law.
I know. However, he was fired and about to be charged so obviously my feelings and opinions are in line with the law.

no---your feelings and opinions are in line with the current wave of insanity and hysteria sweeping the
nation. You would have done well in WOODSTOCK
1969 too ----and for that matter at my alma mater
in Newark circa 1967 when race riots tore a lovely
city to pieces. You are nothing new and neither are the animals ripping monuments to pieces------you are like the REDUVID BUGS-------you HAPPEN periodically completely thoughtlessly
So your claim is that everyone else is insane? OK good luck with that.

Interesting insight. Just as "sane" as were the 1960s age of acid heads and endless riots. Give it time----
the push back is going to startle you
The push back to your push back is going to frighten you. This I can guarantee you. We are done fucking around.

Nothing frightens me. I am old-----I have lived thru your disgusting filth and watched shit like you get flushed

Great. So a drunk person rolls up into a drive through and passes out. How many people can dui people kill? So along come the police wake him up, talk sweetly to him. Ask if he’s willing to take a field sobriety test, he says yes. He fails. Cops say you are to much under the influence to drive tonight, so they move to take him into custody, a battle ensues, he snatches a taser and hauls ass firing it at the police. How much abuse and lawbreaking are you people willing to take? Huh?
I know. However, he was fired and about to be charged so obviously my feelings and opinions are in line with the law.

no---your feelings and opinions are in line with the current wave of insanity and hysteria sweeping the
city to pieces. You are nothing new and neither are the animals ripping monuments to pieces------you are like the REDUVID BUGS-------you HAPPEN periodically completely thoughtlessly

Interesting insight. Just as "sane" as were the 1960s age of acid heads and endless riots. Give it time----
The push back to your push back is going to frighten you. This I can guarantee you. We are done fucking around.

Nothing frightens me. I am old-----I have lived thru your disgusting filth and watched shit like you get flushed
You aint never seen no shit like youre going to see if there is some pushback.

Thanks for the warning. I'll lock up my mountain bike.

Thanks for the warning. I'll lock up my mountain bike.

I have already LOCKED UP -----crime in my area has been skyrocketing. In response to the filth there is a
moratorium on arrests. Wimpy "politicians" are into one issue-----their own behinds

PS----give if a few months------the usual suspects will complain hysterically they their neighborhoods are not getting ENOUGH POLICE PROTECTION because of
"racism"

Mr. Brooks was drunk, and slept in his car. Minutes later he was dead.

Cops, presumably the sober professionals on the scene, mishandled it all catastrophically. Most catastrophically was first to lose the taser, making the episode far more dangerous than it should have been, then to shoot without justification since Mr. Brooks was no imminent danger at that time.

Rightards, all about licking the cops' jackboots, seemingly get off on blaming the black victim. And on the boot-licking.

They will never factor in that "Serve and Protect" includes Mr. Brooks. That's not how the police is supposed to work, and they most decidedly do not work that way. They are over-policing Those people as an occupying force. Rightards, following their own Stockholm Syndrome, react with mindless support for the occupiers, and mindless rage against anyone who would dare to criticize the occupiers. That's why several of them advocated in favor of the military taking back Seattle, including recommending Abrams tanks as the weapon of choice. Because, Those people humiliating the occupiers, thereby setting a dangerous precedent... that cannot stand. The racism, the dehumanization, and the death wish against anyone not similarly subservient go just nicely with the whole narrative.

What a thread this one is. Not that it was strictly necessary, but...
"then to shoot without justification since Mr. Brooks was no imminent danger at that time." The officer was assaulted by Brooks and a weapon was taken in order to be used by Brooks on the officer. No immediate danger? What if he shot the officer by the taser, making him open to the perp getting his gun and using it on him? Forget the race, just take a look at the actions. Who started the violence in this event? You don't assault an officer when drunk and expect him to shake his effin hand~ Whoever wrote that past behavior is a predictor of future behavior was right. The Brooks shooting was a good one.

There are differences between the George Floyd case and the Brooks case.
The latter grabbed the cop's taser and punched the cop in the face.
Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
People are not supposed to attack cops.
If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
I am anti guns, anti cons and and anti trump....you break the law, punch a cop and threaten their life, you deserve everything that happens to you.
What if the cop threatens your life or family but claims you attacked him for no reason?
Different story.
All I saw is a violent person trying to harm 2 police officers and if he reached their guns he was gonna use it...I'm sorry but I cant support that kind of behavior and I'm super anti gun and pro banning guns altogether and join the civilised world.

Did you see the video about how it all started? One cop wanted to deescalate - but the other one didn't. Rayshard Brooks was very respectful in the beginning. After what recently happened with George Floyd - no wonder he became excited and scared.

Just another dumb-ass breaking the law and resisting arrest. Justified shooting.

BLM = NAZIS

Only if they resist to the point that its deadly like I pointed out earlier.
At what point does the cop have to decide that wrestling around with somebody who is resisting arrest presents a danger to the cops life with the cops gone being within arms reach?

Every citizen must understand, and it is a standard by which every citizen is obligated to behave, that resisting arrest is a deadly proposition.

What is the point of resisting arrest? Answer me that one.

Dont know what that has to do with what happened here. They guy was nowhere near the cops gun when he was shot.

If every citizen believed that then there would be no need for the cops. There would be no crime so please spare me the bullshit.

You tell me. Some cops say you are resisting just because youre protecting yourself from getting your ass beat.
As I said, the end result of this thing is questionable at the very least. It looks like there was no danger or threat to anyone but the cop shot anyway.

What I'm talking about, is when the police officer goes to put the restraints on a person and that person starts fighting and wrestling, do you not see the immediate, highly dangerous, deadly situation with the cops gun being within arms length?

What you were saying is that you want it both ways. You want citizens to be able to resist without risk. You want cops to bear 100% of the risk while citizens can act a fool and bear no risk.

That is bullshit.

Again I have no idea what youre talking about. They guy was running away. He was no where near the cops gun.

Nope. I am saying that as a cop you should expect people to resist. Thats why you are trained to handle those situations. As a cop youre the professional not the citizen.
And the cop should be able to shoot them, AND sue their family.

:dunno:

How you like that? We can both be retarded.

No thanks. You can be retarded all by yourself. Leave me out of your plan.
Is resisting arrest justified?

If so, let's talk about when it would be justified.

GO

Yes its justified.

What in particular do you want to talk about?
ANYTHING???

Forget discussion. You just admitted that you would resist no matter what happens.

EVERY COP SHOULD SHOOT BLACK PEOPLE FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!!!!

Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
I would have to examine the details of at the scene. Brooks obviously assaulted the officer and was fleeing from arrest. Perhaps one shot would have been appropriate, but just what are the rules for shooting in this case. Shoot to kill or maim? I don't think it is ever right to shoot to maim.

The rules said DON'T SHOOT IF IT ENDANGERS THE PUBLIC.
He was not in a crowd of people. No one else was around.

And I'm a Democrat.
I am anti guns, anti cons and and anti trump....you break the law, punch a cop and threaten their life, you deserve everything that happens to you.
What if the cop threatens your life or family but claims you attacked him for no reason?
Different story.
All I saw is a violent person trying to harm 2 police officers and if he reached their guns he was gonna use it...I'm sorry but I cant support that kind of behavior and I'm super anti gun and pro banning guns altogether and join the civilised world.

Did you see the video about how it all started? One cop wanted to deescalate - but the other one didn't. Rayshard Brooks was very respectful in the beginning. After what recently happened with George Floyd - no wonder he became excited and scared.

Just another dumb-ass breaking the law and resisting arrest. Justified shooting.

BLM = NAZIS
BLM = RACISTS

And I'm a Democrat.
Different story.

BLM = NAZIS
BLM = RACISTS

You got that right.

What threat was he to the cop when he was shot in the back?

Brooks resisted arrest, assaulted a police officer, then shot at a police officer with a stun gun he had stolen from the police officer.

How many police officers have been shot, beaten, injured, ambushed, run over, and killed since these 'protests' started?

Brooks' actions go far beyond 'disrespecting' the police. When someone demonstrates the willingness to assault and shoot a policeman he is not only a threat to the police but to the community as well.

Respect goes 2 ways. Want to be respected by the police, then start respecting the police.

'Don't want none? Then don't start none.' -- Don't want to get shot? Don't resist arrest, don't assault a policeman, don't try to shoot a policeman.

It's not rocket-science, and people of all color are smarter than Abrams / Abrams thinks they are - Brooks was not 'murdered' for sleeping in a fast food parking lot.
This had nothing to do with any protests.

It has to do with the use of deadly force and when deadly force is justified.

So tell me at the time the cop shot a man running away from him was that cop in any danger?

Absolutely. Just 1 second prior to that the cop has incapacitating taser barbs fly by his head from his own weapon. This guy needed to be put down immediately.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

You can see how wide the taser shot went on the video.

The fact is the cops were in absolutely no danger after Brooks dropped the taser and ran.
Please list the acceptable weapons criminals are allowed to fire at police officers before they can fire back.
Doesnt work like that retard. Cops are supposed to deal with any aggression in a like manner. Escalating to the use of a gun was a failure of protocol and the reason his ass is now an ex cop with soon to be murder/manslaughter charges on him.

Brooks shot a police officer. In a like manner the price officer shot back. Brooks had bad aim. The police officer did not.
With a NONLETHAL Taser that missed the cop by a mile

a criminal under arrest ran with a dangerous weapon----the weapon being HIMSELF

And once again HE DROPPED THAT WEAPON AND RAN AWAY BEFORE HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK.

Hence HE WAS UNARMED WHEN HE WAS SHOT

Yelling in caps doesn't help your word salad.
In your fantasy world if a criminal fires at a police officer 9 times then runs out of ammo its ok because he is now unarmed.

If a criminal fires at a police officer and then runs out of ammo, and the police then fire and shoot him, they are murdering an unarmed man. Police are supposed to STOP applying force, if the suspect stops resisting.

This idea that any kind of resistance by a suspect authorizes the police to use deadly force on that suspect seems to be the root of the problem here. Black people say that they fight back because they fear for their lives.

Murder rates in states where stand your ground laws are passed, see an average increase in murders in those states of 7%.

Brooks resisted arrest, assaulted a police officer, then shot at a police officer with a stun gun he had stolen from the police officer.

How many police officers have been shot, beaten, injured, ambushed, run over, and killed since these 'protests' started?

Brooks' actions go far beyond 'disrespecting' the police. When someone demonstrates the willingness to assault and shoot a policeman he is not only a threat to the police but to the community as well.

Respect goes 2 ways. Want to be respected by the police, then start respecting the police.

'Don't want none? Then don't start none.' -- Don't want to get shot? Don't resist arrest, don't assault a policeman, don't try to shoot a policeman.

It's not rocket-science, and people of all color are smarter than Abrams / Abrams thinks they are - Brooks was not 'murdered' for sleeping in a fast food parking lot.

So tell me at the time the cop shot a man running away from him was that cop in any danger?

Absolutely. Just 1 second prior to that the cop has incapacitating taser barbs fly by his head from his own weapon. This guy needed to be put down immediately.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

The fact is the cops were in absolutely no danger after Brooks dropped the taser and ran.
Please list the acceptable weapons criminals are allowed to fire at police officers before they can fire back.
Doesnt work like that retard. Cops are supposed to deal with any aggression in a like manner. Escalating to the use of a gun was a failure of protocol and the reason his ass is now an ex cop with soon to be murder/manslaughter charges on him.

Brooks shot a police officer. In a like manner the price officer shot back. Brooks had bad aim. The police officer did not.

Non lethal is bs and you know it.

A TAser is considered a less than lethal weapon.

a criminal is a lethal weapon

That would be a great rationalization for police brutality. Cops can kill anyone based on their potential to become violent and be a danger to society.

Every time you post your arguments get weaker. I'm hearing that only 5% of calls to police departments involve violent crimes. Why are officers armed with deadly force being sent out to respond to the 95% of calls which don't involve violent crimes in their community?

Police could have taken Mr. Brooks up on his offer to walk home, they could have let him call a friend to take him home. Issuing him with a citation for driving while intoxicated. They could have done any number of things that didn't involve treating him like a menace to society, and ultimately, shooting him down in the Wendy's parking lot, endangering the public, and killing a man who really should be alive today.

animals like you ENCOURAGE criminality. The result of filth like you is that none of the filthy disgusting animals who engaged in mass destruction of the PROPERTY OF GOOD CITIZENS will ever be prosecuted-----MAY YOU SEE YOUR HOUSE A PILE OF RUBBLE

DEFUND ALL WELFARE PROGRAMS AND COMPENSATE THE VICTIMS OF BLM FILTH

And there we have it ladies and gentlmen. Another triggered racist who has no problem with police killing anyone who doesn't look like her. I have a HUGE problem with police killing unarmed civilians, regardless of colour. I have a HUGE problem with an attitude by police that it really doesn't matter if he's guilty or not because it he's not guilty of this, he's guilty of something else.

Rosie has decided that because I speak out against the treatment that my black friends have been subjected to and that I have witnessed first hand living in one of the most diverse cities in the world, that she can heap her hatred on me too. Fuck you and the horse you road in on bitch. You and your white scum friends are the problem here. You're the kind of person who calls the cops because watching non-whites live their lives, waiting for a friend in Starbucks, or walking home from the corner store, is somehow threatening to you.

When my son was a teenager, he got himself arrested for speeding, dangerous driving, and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty. The Crown wanted to send him to prison for 5 years. When friends asked what my son had been arrested for, I replied "Stupidity". Accordingly to you, police would have every right to have gunned him down, along with his co-workers who were just innocent passengers. All were "criminals" and "all criminals are a danger to society".

He was driving a group of co-workers home from a district meeting in his van. The cop tried to pull him over for speeding, My son had left his driver's license in his other jacket. Fearing he'd get in trouble for having no ID (#1 idiocy - he had 24 hours to produce it), he tried to outrun the cops (#2 idiocy - dangerous driving = felony = lose license), trying to lose them by pulling off the highway, and parking behind a shopping mall, where his co-worker (#3 idiocy - unknown to my son, a guy with an actual criminal record), changed places with my son and both of them told the officer that the other guy was driving (#4 idiocy - and second felony charge - obstruction of cop).

A lawyer friend of mine who does criminal and family law, and who is absolutely the most gifted trial lawyer I've ever seen, got my son off with losing his license for 6 months, $400 fine, one year's probation, community service, and a "conditional discharge" which would wipe all of this stupidity off his record as if it never happened, if he met his sentence requirements, and he kept himself out of trouble for one year. Of course my son and his friend were nice white middle class boys from "good families". Those kinds of boys can get those kinds of breaks because we don't want to ruin THEIR futures.

According to your criteria, the cops have every right to shoot and these two young fools, and my son would not have gone on to spending 4 months travelling, the world with his then girlfriend, before starting university in British Columbia. Today, he's a married homeowner, with three beautiful kids.
I sincerely hope you become a victim of crime. Then you won’t be so fuxking mouthy about how nice criminals are. And, in the US driving under the influence is a crime. If he had complied with the cops he would be alive. So fuck your too bitch and the jackass you road in on. Dumbasss.

What makes you think I have never been a victim of crime? Because I'm not screaming for cops to shoot anyone who so much as jaywalks? That I expect police to treat citizens with respect, including those who aren't on their best behaviour.

Because I don't want to live in a society where everyone keeps their head down, and complies with whatever the jackboots wants because that's the only way to stay alive? Fuck that shit. That's not what my father and my brothers fought an bled for. In fact, that is exactly what they fought against. Labelling and killing other people who aren't like us? Aryan Superiority sounds an awful lot like American Exceptionalism.

The behaviour of the police against those who white supremacists consider less than equal, is certainly no different.

When I was growing up, I wondered how the German people - a highly educated, industrious, and Christian people, could participate in a genocide. How could they allow it to happen. But what I'm seeing now with police brutuality in the USA, is the beginnings of the kind of police state that lead to the Holocaust. And those of you who are cheering the tear gas, and the killing by police of those who "resist", are encouraging and enabling an authoritarian police state.
First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. - Martin Niemoller

Good shoot.

Not at all.

And once again HE DROPPED THAT WEAPON AND RAN AWAY BEFORE HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK.

In your fantasy world if a criminal fires at a police officer 9 times then runs out of ammo its ok because he is now unarmed.

If a criminal fires at a police officer and then runs out of ammo, and the police then fire and shoot him, they are murdering an unarmed man. Police are supposed to STOP applying force, if the suspect stops resisting.

This idea that any kind of resistance by a suspect authorizes the police to use deadly force on that suspect seems to be the root of the problem here. Black people say that they fight back because they fear for their lives.

Murder rates in states where stand your ground laws are passed, see an average increase in murders in those states of 7%.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

That would be a great rationalization for police brutality. Cops can kill anyone based on their potential to become violent and be a danger to society.

Every time you post your arguments get weaker. I'm hearing that only 5% of calls to police departments involve violent crimes. Why are officers armed with deadly force being sent out to respond to the 95% of calls which don't involve violent crimes in their community?

Police could have taken Mr. Brooks up on his offer to walk home, they could have let him call a friend to take him home. Issuing him with a citation for driving while intoxicated. They could have done any number of things that didn't involve treating him like a menace to society, and ultimately, shooting him down in the Wendy's parking lot, endangering the public, and killing a man who really should be alive today.

animals like you ENCOURAGE criminality. The result of filth like you is that none of the filthy disgusting animals who engaged in mass destruction of the PROPERTY OF GOOD CITIZENS will ever be prosecuted-----MAY YOU SEE YOUR HOUSE A PILE OF RUBBLE

And there we have it ladies and gentlmen. Another triggered racist who has no problem with police killing anyone who doesn't look like her. I have a HUGE problem with police killing unarmed civilians, regardless of colour. I have a HUGE problem with an attitude by police that it really doesn't matter if he's guilty or not because it he's not guilty of this, he's guilty of something else.

Rosie has decided that because I speak out against the treatment that my black friends have been subjected to and that I have witnessed first hand living in one of the most diverse cities in the world, that she can heap her hatred on me too. Fuck you and the horse you road in on bitch. You and your white scum friends are the problem here. You're the kind of person who calls the cops because watching non-whites live their lives, waiting for a friend in Starbucks, or walking home from the corner store, is somehow threatening to you.

When my son was a teenager, he got himself arrested for speeding, dangerous driving, and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty. The Crown wanted to send him to prison for 5 years. When friends asked what my son had been arrested for, I replied "Stupidity". Accordingly to you, police would have every right to have gunned him down, along with his co-workers who were just innocent passengers. All were "criminals" and "all criminals are a danger to society".

He was driving a group of co-workers home from a district meeting in his van. The cop tried to pull him over for speeding, My son had left his driver's license in his other jacket. Fearing he'd get in trouble for having no ID (#1 idiocy - he had 24 hours to produce it), he tried to outrun the cops (#2 idiocy - dangerous driving = felony = lose license), trying to lose them by pulling off the highway, and parking behind a shopping mall, where his co-worker (#3 idiocy - unknown to my son, a guy with an actual criminal record), changed places with my son and both of them told the officer that the other guy was driving (#4 idiocy - and second felony charge - obstruction of cop).

A lawyer friend of mine who does criminal and family law, and who is absolutely the most gifted trial lawyer I've ever seen, got my son off with losing his license for 6 months, $400 fine, one year's probation, community service, and a "conditional discharge" which would wipe all of this stupidity off his record as if it never happened, if he met his sentence requirements, and he kept himself out of trouble for one year. Of course my son and his friend were nice white middle class boys from "good families". Those kinds of boys can get those kinds of breaks because we don't want to ruin THEIR futures.

According to your criteria, the cops have every right to shoot and these two young fools, and my son would not have gone on to spending 4 months travelling, the world with his then girlfriend, before starting university in British Columbia. Today, he's a married homeowner, with three beautiful kids.
I sincerely hope you become a victim of crime. Then you won’t be so fuxking mouthy about how nice criminals are. And, in the US driving under the influence is a crime. If he had complied with the cops he would be alive. So fuck your too bitch and the jackass you road in on. Dumbasss.

What makes you think I have never been a victim of crime? Because I'm not screaming for cops to shoot anyone who so much as jaywalks? That I expect police to treat citizens with respect, including those who aren't on their best behaviour.

Because I don't want to live in a society where everyone keeps their head down, and complies with whatever the jackboots wants because that's the only way to stay alive? Fuck that shit. That's not what my father and my brothers fought an bled for. In fact, that is exactly what they fought against. Labelling and killing other people who aren't like us? Aryan Superiority sounds an awful lot like American Exceptionalism.

The behaviour of the police against those who white supremacists consider less than equal, is certainly no different.

When I was growing up, I wondered how the German people - a highly educated, industrious, and Christian people, could participate in a genocide. How could they allow it to happen. But what I'm seeing now with police brutuality in the USA, is the beginnings of the kind of police state that lead to the Holocaust. And those of you who are cheering the tear gas, and the killing by police of those who "resist", are encouraging and enabling an authoritarian police state.
First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. - Martin Niemoller
You are cheering on the killing of police. You must have creamed your draws when the Las Vegas cop was shot in the back of the head! I’m fucking glad you don’t live in my society. Stay up there and club the baby seals!

Good shoot.

Not at all.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

I am fascinated. Just what police brutality have you witnessed or experienced? Or, just what brutality have you witnessed or experienced? Who are the
"JACKBOOTS" in your life?

Good shoot.

Not at all.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

I am fascinated. Just what police brutality have you witnessed or experienced? Or, just what brutality have you witnessed or experienced? Who are the
She’s just a dumbassed Canadian expressing her hatred for America. Especially white America. That makes her dumb ass a racist.

OBTW. DID EWE KNOW UP THERE IN CANADA THAT 41 percent of the businesses burned to the ground were owned by black Americans! Cheer that you asshole.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

She’s just a dumbassed Canadian expressing her hatred for America. Especially white America. That makes her dumb ass a racist.

so all the BS she rants comes from propaganda she has read?

As has been stated many times by legal experts: a taser is not considered a lethal weapon.
If he hit the cop with the tazer, he could've got his gun and killed him. The cop did the right thing. I think the cop in the Floyd case I think he needs to go to jail, but I don't understand why y'all make him a hero.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

so all the BS she rants comes from propaganda she has read?
Or quite possibly her left wing tv news.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

Good shoot.

Not at all.

"That I expect police to treat citizens with respect, including those who aren't on their best behaviour."
Dragon Lady, the vast majority of police officers do treat those they come into contact with with respect. Take Brooks, when the officer woke him up, they talked very nicely. He didn't wake him with a gun to his forehead. They even shared a little laugh. Everything was fine until the cuffs were going to be put on and he broke free, assaulted the officers and grabbed the taser.
You have your own experiences but don't let those color the present facts. Brooks assaulted a police officer , tried to tase him and fled. The officer didn't get up and say, AW SHIT...I"LL LET HIM GO. The training manuals would not say that.

But what I'm seeing now with police brutuality in the USA, Nor does it say the perpetrator of an offense can treat officers with brutality. Learn the facts, apply the facts and determine the proper action for each person and their job and assume who was right or wrong.

If one was supposed to count the number of mistakes Brooks made that night, it was seven that broke some law\. And you want the police officer to be held accountable? Take color out of it and evaluate again.

Forum List

Back