If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

So you don’t believe a beating heart is alive? Woman isn’t controlling it! So who is?
Immaterial. I am not committed to the total sanctity of all human life. I spent over twenty years in combat arm, training my officers and troops to kill their fellow man, so people like you could sleep peacefully at night, and work toward unyielding tyranny over women, for your stilted outlook by day.

Immaterial. I am not committed to the total sanctity of all human life. I spent over twenty years in combat arm, training my officers and troops to kill their fellow man, so people like you could sleep peacefully at night, and work toward unyielding tyranny over women, for your stilted outlook by day.
we figured out a long time ago you dont value human life,,

thats the real problem society has is that youre not alone in your opinion,,

that its not murder to extremist that dont value innocent human life is the real problem,,
Good luck at the voting booth. Your only prayer is to keep the decision away from voters, cause when they vote for their rights, you people consistently go down in flames, with your extremist ideology.

Good luck at the voting booth. Your only prayer is to keep the decision away from voters, cause when they vote for their rights, you people consistently go down in flames, with your extremist ideology.
thats another problem,,

your lack of human value because of politics,,,

better hope you dont end up on the downside of that belief system,,

Yeah when truths trump feelings

It looks like Dr. Kermit Gosnell was convicted of slaughtering full term infants and the negligent death of a patient but how often does it happen? What does an abortionist do if the squirming infant slips out before it can be euthanized? How do you deal with a human who should have been killed? The former Va. democrat governor had a solution. "Keep the infant comfortable" until you decided whether to kill it. This is the freaking democrat agenda today.

from your beak to gods ears,,

but at least your honest about being a low life piece of shit,,,

God and I get along fine, and when he has a problem with me or needs me to do something, he lets me know. On this, he had never said a word. Possibly because he aborted all humans on this planet, except those on the ark, and of course whole cities and civilizations at other times, so human so this utter sanctity of human life is yours, not God's, as far as I can tell.

God and I get along fine, and when he has a problem with me or needs me to do something, he lets me know. On this, he had never said a word. Possibly because he aborted all humans on this planet, except those on the ark, and of course whole cities and civilizations at other times, so human so this utter sanctity of human life is yours, not God's, as far as I can tell.
is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep at night??

is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep at night??
Nah. I sleep like a baby, 7 to 9 hours every night unless I fall asleep after supper before bed. I bet you use sleep aids. I do not. I was taught to command my body.

Nah. I sleep like a baby, 7 to 9 hours every night unless I fall asleep after supper before bed. I bet you use sleep aids. I do not. I was taught to command my body.
that should analyze that,,,, that you can sleep so good in light of being such a vile human that doesnt value innocent human life,,

Shoot the politicians who disagree with you or cast your vote and go home. If I lost sleep over every misdeed committed by others I'd be dead already.
I don't hold with shooting politicians, even if they are crooked inept lawyers or hire them, but I lose no sleep over them either, and I always vote. Almost everybody my age does.

I don't hold with shooting politicians, even if they are crooked inept lawyers or hire them, but I lose no sleep over them either, and I always vote. Almost everybody my age does.
but cutting the throats of innocent children and sucking them up in a vacuum cleaner is fine with you,,

In that case, you may sleep well tonight, my son. :adoreheart:

Forum List

Back